• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is probably going to be a stomp but I don't know who for so let's find out

Fishman Island Saga to Early Whole Cake Island Saga Sanji vs Glastonbury Travis

Speed is equalized

Starting distance is 50 meters

Both are High 7-A

Who wins?

Sanji: Kachon123, Knifeman29

Travis:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think his opening move is to go for decapitation
Hm, well considering the value Sanji scales to is already slightly higher than the one Travis scales to ignoring the large scaling chain Sanji has, using Kenbun to see him coming then using Buso to protect from the sharp weapon that he'd try to use, I don't think that would work.

Does he start with anything else?

Hm, well considering the value Sanji scales to is already slightly higher than the one Travis scales to ignoring the large scaling chain Sanji has, using Kenbun to see him coming then using Buso to protect from the sharp weapon that he'd try to use, I don't think that would work.

Well he's in his Glastonbury form which is over 450 meters tall so I don't think he can even go for decapitation here. He might just try to crush Sanji or something

Well he's in his Glastonbury form which is over 450 meters tall so I don't think he can even go for decapitation here. He might just try to crush Sanji or something
Considering Sanji not only has vastly superior LS, which would allow him to do something like this, Sanji has also fought Wadatsumi, who can dwarf an object that is 56 meters tall. With a single kick, Sanji was able to not only engulf his entire body with flames, but he was also able to send him flying.

Sanji can also walk, run, and jump on air, which allows him to run circles around Travis with him being unable to land attacks on him.

Considering Sanji not only has vastly superior LS, which would allow him to do something like this, Sanji has also fought Wadatsumi, who can dwarf an object that is 56 meters tall. With a single kick, Sanji was able to not only engulf his entire body with flames, but he was also able to send him flying.

Sanji can also walk, run, and jump on air, which allows him to run circles around Travis with him being unable to land attacks on him.
Is this a vote for Sanji then?

he also uses homing missles, can fly, and has the buster blaster that causes a massive explosion, but none of that is gonna be helping him here. Sanji FRA

Travis can probably still have a wincon with Radiation Manipulation. Don't know if Sanji resists that or not. Counting the 2 votes for Sanji

he also uses homing missles, can fly, and has the buster blaster that causes a massive explosion
Due to Sanji's superior durability and far superior resistance to heat than what Travis' explosions and missiles can dish out, I don't think those are working.
Travis can probably still have a wincon with Radiation Manipulation
Is there proof that the Buster Blaster is even a nuke? The image linked on his profile just shows a standard mushroom cloud.

Well there's radiation manipulation and the fact that Sanji will have to fight 7-C Travis if he destroys Glastonbury. Travis can't harm Sanji but he does have Toon Force and Fear Manipulation. Don't know if that'll matter much though. I'll wait for Travis supporters

I see a travis match :)
It's the useless robot :(

Uh yeah the Glastonbury is just, I guess he can use homing attack?

What's Sanji's heat resist? Honestly Travis' best bet might be to hop out the mech and take him on foot if he can hurt him with that

Last edited:
I see a travis match :)
It's the useless robot :(

Uh yeah the Glastonbury is just, I guess he can use homing attack?

What's Sanji's heat resist? Honestly Travis' best bet might be to hop out the mech and take him on foot if he can hurt him with that
I don't think Sanji resists radiation manipulation so that could work too

I don't think Sanji resists radiation manipulation so that could work too
That's like, one attack.

I guess something Travis could do is just fly really high up and start range-spamming, can Sanji fly indefinitely?
How exactly is the robot useless?
It's not actually useless, it's really strong considering that literally everyone else in the game is at best 7-C but it's not really meant for fighting super-agile human-sized people that are comparable in AP.

That's like, one attack.

I guess something Travis could do is just fly really high up and start range-spamming, can Sanji fly indefinitely?
Not indefinitely. Range spam and radiation does seem like a win condition here. Even if Sanji destroys the robot, Travis can't harm him but he still has Toon Force and Fear Manipulation

Well uh, Travis can go to space, so I guess there's that. I'm not sure about the viability if that's the only wincon though given Sanji can just... not follow him.

Well uh, Travis can go to space, so I guess there's that. I'm not sure about the viability if that's the only wincon though given Sanji can just... not follow him.
Sanji's Kenbun would alert him of Travis' plan before he acts on it, which would allow Sanji to stop him. It is technically a wincon, but it would be very difficult to pull off.

Back