• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Is somebody else willing to handle it please?

I removed Akame vs Sui Feng because that match was removed from both profiles due to being outdated over 3 YEARS ago, I genuinely don't know how it got re added

I wouĺd appreciate if somebody else can handle it.

Doomguy was recently upgraded from 9-B physically to 9-A, and had some of his losses removed, upon inspection however these weren't removed from the opponents' pages:

Hank J. Wimbleton vs. Doomguy
Undyne vs. Doomguy
Sans vs. Doomguy

Now, I know there's a plan to downgrade Undertale to low-end 9-B, however, I'd like these matchups to be disputed whether or not they should be removed at all, due to Undertale regaining its durability negation over this period to balance out the change.

Discussion would be nice to save the trouble of having said matches remade. Thank you.

Last edited:
Since the explanations and reasoning for the wins/losses would have to be changed for at least both the UT fights, I can see there being rematches for them and it being discussed again, but they probably shouldn’t stay as they are.

Not sure about the Hank one. I’ll let others give input for that.

Since the explanations and reasoning for the wins/losses would have to be changed for at least both the UT fights, I can see there being rematches for them and it being discussed again, but they probably shouldn’t stay as they are.
I could see this a bit for the Undyne match, but with Sans he already exists as a durability ignoring glass cannon, not much will change the outcome in this instance.

The matches where AP was a non-factor in the wincon, those like 'who haxes who first' or 'lol dura neg', etc. should be unaffected by the change.

Sans can stay then. Undyne’s should be removed if nobody is going to redo it, as it seems a lot of her advantages came from physicals.

The Sans and Hank fights should’ve been fine. They both still carry over with the changes to the profile.

Undyne maybe not so much since her downgrades.

The only thing that really changed with the marine was his base physicals being upgraded into 9-A. Those fights should still be applicable since his peak 9-A key is the same

Caine's fights have to be removed

Eternity Girl vs Caine: This was back when Caine's hax was High 1-C, now Caine's hax is ridiculously far into 1-A+ vs Eternity Girl's resistance only being regular old 1-A. This makes Caine passively stomp.

Caine vs Vivec: Absurdly outdated, both characters have changed a lot since then making this likely going either way now
I have removed them.

Could you show me where this was decided?

Question, how would you determine that or, where would you go to decide that?

I'm just acting from what I'm reading from the thread. The conclusion was 1 sided, as I noticed a lack of counterpoints from Sonic supporters in thread, maybe it was an off day for them, the thread derailed at multiple times with jokes and information like Archie's Hax multiple with more Chaos Energy was never discussed.

While ShadowWarrior was doing their best, they were the only one discussing in favor of Sonic. When ShadowWarrior said they were going to bed, with the intent to return to further discuss, and instead of waiting, the thread moved along with members assuming Madoka just wins without further discussion. The votes were already being cast.

Question, how would you determine that or, where would you go to decide that?
This was not directed towards you, but Ned.

Could you tell me what's changed in that period to make it outdated?
This is what I asked you, if it's outdated then you must have reasons for it being such. How am I supposed to know why it needs to be removed if you do not elaborate on it?

This was not directed towards you, but Ned.
My bad.

This is what I asked you, if it's outdated then you must have reasons for it being such. How am I supposed to know why it needs to be removed if you do not elaborate on it?

From what I understand from the thread

1. It's assumed Sonic has basic powernull resistance

2. It was assume Madoka's Hax are better than Sonic's while Sonic's Hax multiple with more Chaos Energy. I say assume, because the thread wasn't very detailed on why Madoka's are better than Sonic's.

3. Madoka's nigh-omniscience was touched upon slightly as something Sonic can't deal with, even though beings being one with the Chaos Force are straight Omnipresence. I'm not sure if Madoka is Nigh or not, due to it not being listed in her P&A.

4. ... er, maybe there are other reasons for Madoka's wincon, but I don't see it in the thread.

My bad.

From what I understand from the thread

1. It's assumed Sonic has basic powernull resistance

2. It was assume Madoka's Hax are better than Sonic's while Sonic's Hax multiple with more Chaos Energy. I say assume, because the thread wasn't very detailed on why Madoka's are better than Sonic's.

3. Madoka's nigh-omniscience was touched upon slightly as something Sonic can't deal with, even though beings being one with the Chaos Force are straight Omnipresence. I'm not sure if Madoka is Nigh or not, due to it not being listed in her P&A.

4. ... er, maybe there are other reasons for Madoka's wincon, but I don't see it in the thread.
Madoka won because her law/concept hax is more potent than Sonic. It literally can affects UKG, who is not only an NEP type 2 being, but also has multiple layers of resistance to concept/law hax. Plus now almost every single characters (UKG includes) has Reactive evolution which allows them to gains resistances towards the abilities that are used against them. The fact Madoka can still affects UKG despite this only makes her law/concept hax even more potent than before.

But I do agree it should be removed due passive hax = stomps

Last edited:
This match-up should be removed. Even in the thread itself there was some admission it was a stomp, in addition to the fact that Prisoner Physiology wasn't even brought up. There's debate on whether or not Prisoners can even be part of a non-stomp match, but for now I'd just ask that this match be removed.

Since PokéGods went accepted to Higher level of 2-B/2-A, I'd like to remove outdated match-ups:
  • All Dialga matchups due of it now stomping the opponents via size alone
  • Palkia: same as Dia
  • Giratina: Trigon fight is massively outdated, same with DBH GP
  • Darkrai: All since Darkrai massively AP Stomps anyone now

Since PokéGods went accepted to Higher level of 2-B/2-A, I'd like to remove outdated match-ups:
  • All Dialga matchups due of it now stomping the opponents via size alone
  • Palkia: same as Dia
  • Giratina: Trigon fight is massively outdated, same with DBH GP
  • Darkrai: All since Darkrai massively AP Stomps anyone now
All matchups for the four characters listed have been removed from their profiles and their opponents' profiles.

Madoka won because her law/concept hax is more potent than Sonic. It literally can affects UKG, who is not only an NEP type 2 being, but also has multiple layers of resistance to concept/law hax. Plus now almost every single characters (UKG includes) has Reactive evolution which allows them to gains resistances towards the abilities that are used against them. The fact Madoka can still affects UKG despite this only makes her law/concept hax even more potent than before.

But I do agree it should be removed due passive hax = stomps

Also,

All matchups for the four characters listed have been removed from their profiles and their opponents' profiles.

Why was Arceus vs Sally removed? Information from this thread doesn't give a reasoning.

Last edited:
Back