• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for a rematch. Madoka vs Unicron.

Since Unicron now got changes after a revisions, let's try to make a change of the fight.

Classic rules: Speed is equalized.
2A versions is used(specific saying, True form Unicron).

Unicron:
Madoka:
Inconclusive:

Hope it's not a stomp.

Last edited:
I think I'll use a true form Unicron, if it would be a stomp I would change to Avatar.

Apparently if you are the size of multiple Multiverses, you also need the range to affect.

Baseline 2A is not gonna cut it.

"The cosmology in PMMM is like two libraries, contains infinite numbers of bookcases, with each book case contains infinite numbers of books.

A book in this analogy = a universe/timeline. A bookcase = a 2-A Multiverse. And a library = what encompassed all the bookcases.

And Puella has two of those libraries."

This is just how big she is.

"The cosmology in PMMM is like two libraries, contains infinite numbers of bookcases, with each book case contains infinite numbers of books.

A book in this analogy = a universe/timeline. A bookcase = a 2-A Multiverse. And a library = what encompassed all the bookcases.

Wait, how big is that?

bruh, so, neither with having infinite timelines and infinite universes you could reach it. It's basically Large than 2 Megaverses (sorry for the term)

It used to 1-B, then low 1-C It's 2-A
Transformers got butchered hard...

So, what does Unicron scale to?
Basically. The Transformers has now been revised to only being a regular 2-A multiverse, being composed of an infinite amount of universe streams. (Which one could debate to be either a Low 2-C thing or 2-C thing but that's irrelevant). The True Star Saber is able to easily to destroy the entirety of the multiverse. Unicron scales above the star saber, and true Unicron scales far above his avatars. So:

True Unicron >>>>>> 2-A Unicron > True Star Saber > Transformers Multiverse (2-A).

He got a big hax buff, so there's that. I can't answer on the match itself as I know nothing about Madoka and I usually don't partake in Tier 2 matches, especially when it involves lots of hax.

AP is kinda irrelevant here, even though Madoka shouldn't be in any way inferior. A mere fraction of power from UKG gave a birth to Multiversal threat creature, and all other PMMM God Tier scales far above it.

Madoka=UKG=Homura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mere fraction of UKG full power=AoC=baseline 2-A.

But again, hax potency is all that matter here. Madoka concept and Law manip utterly owned UKG who is NEP type 2 and has layers of resistance to both Law and concept hax, it also worth noting that UKG (and pretty much almost every characters in PMMM) has Reactive Evolution that allows her to gains resistance to the abilities that are used against her, but despite this, Madoka's Law and Concept hax still affected UKG.

Madoka's law/concep hax>UKG's resistance through RE>UKG's initiates resistance>UKG another initiates resistance.

Also, I noticed that Uni still has Large size type 10 and that needs to go or replace it with type 9.

Just wondering, if this ends up as a stomp match, shouldn't the previous match be removed?

Yes.

Last edited:
Back