• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

I'll just list the things each has going for them first:

Sonic:

-That enormous AP advantage he has. Super Sonic is already unfathomably above a baseline 2-A. Ultra Sonic is unquantifiably stronger than that.

-Resistance to conceptual manipulation and law manipulation, two of the most dangerous abilities in Madoka's arsenal, plus having his own.

-Non-physical interaction with type 1 abstracts using Chaos energy.

-Magic nullification which will nullify any magic-based abilities.

-Madoka's holy manipulation will not work as it burns people based on their sins, which doesn't negate durability.

Madoka:

-Type 5 acausality negates Sonic's fate hax.

-Has her own fate hax which can work as Sonic's acausality is only type 1.

-Her conceptual manipulation and law manipulation are pretty good to say the least.

-In turn, Sonic's holy manipulation won't be useful as Madoka isn't evil/powered by negative energies.

My vote:

Sonic. He is absurdly stronger and resists a lot of what Madoka can do. If fate hax was the end of it all, Sonic would've beaten Chronomon. The non-physical interaction allows him to essentially muscle his way to victory here.

Btw for those wondering. Magic Nullification is defensive only, so it's not like he's actually trying to stop her from using it. More like his Aura will just be like "no".

Not sure if she can negate that, but if she can then feel free to provide dem scanz.

Okay, might as well actually vote.

Sonic FRA. Defensive Magic Nullification (which hinders a lot of what she can do), resistances to a variety of Madoka's hax (including the important ones), Conceptual + Law Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, and astronomical AP advantage gives him a win here.

Btw Madokami's fate hax is one where fate keeps her alive or smth

She got it from a witch iirc.

Something like that... I'm not the most knowledgeable on PMMM.

Pretty sure Madokami has all witch and mg abilities so probably.

Code:
I'd rather have Genki or Kal confirm ot and not me tho

Sonic: 8 (ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Insecurity97, Setsuna tenma, Xtasyamphetamine, DragonEmperor23, ItsEliminationTime, Dragopentling)

Madoka: 2 (Homu Sweet Homu, Edwardtruong2006)

Reeee why am I left to hold Madokami's fort until the real knowledgeable members come

Afaik Madokami has these abilities

-Sealing in a book

-Fate Manip which prevents her death

-Holy manip that burns you for your sins (I feel like this shouldn't be AP related)

-Infinite danmaku that should have Death Manip (dont quote me on that)

-Limited Luck Manip

And some others

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Reeee why am I left to hold Madokami's fort until the real knowledgeable members come
Afaik Madokami has these abilities

-Sealing in a book

-Fate Manip which prevents her death

-Holy manip that burns you for your sins (I feel like this shouldn't be AP related)

-Infinite danmaku that should have Death Manip (dont quote me on that)

-Limited Luck Manip

And some others
maybe bring this back up in a Redux thread some time in the future?

Sealing - useful, but I doubt she does it before Sonic thinks "I want this girl gone" and Madoka gets hit with a Chaos energy blast that destroys her concept.

Fate manipulation - At most, it might buy her some time, but she has no resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Holy manipulation - Yeah, I mentioned this. Even Kal said this doesn't ignore durability.

Infinite danmaku - Thought these were just time travel arrows, but Sonic's type 8 allows him to retain his life force.

Limited luck manipulation - Uh ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back