• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think three bumps in three hours might be a bit much.

In other news, bump.

Caine nulls passively. From what I have seen, she starts off at Low 2-C and then reaches tier 1.

I will say that Caine's Narrative Erasure and manip won't work on Eternity Girl as she's resisted 2 retcons from Retcon Corp.

Besides that, anything goes.

the reasons for Caine, which were the passive power null and plot hax, were countered by the fact that Eternity Girl resisted to retcons. There are no reasons to vote with.

I'll wait and see what people knowledgible on Eternity Girl say, if they come at all that is.

Caine doesn't just have those two:

Caine has passive power null and concept erasure based purely on disbelief hax, then he has the Passive Plot based on Hypernarrative and them literally being the story and passively living the story itself.

However, I never countered Power null, just Plot manip working on her.

Bump

It's probably best to contact supporters of DC Comics, or the one who actually put Chrysalis in the Wiki since she's a new addition so not much probably knows her

Hmmmmm

His passive conceptual and Narrative Erasure won't work on her 1-A resistances to Narrative/Conceptual erasure.

Everything else is free to go.

Back