• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Thank you for helping out Starter Pack.

I...didn't remove Arceus and Sally.

Talk to StrymULTRA about it. They were the one who removed it.

Sorry to bring this up again, but with Acreus still having his 2-B rating, the match is still valid, since the match happened with Acreus being 2-B in mind.

StrymUltra removed the match because of Acreus's upgrade, but the upgrade didn't remove the range from his 2-B rating.

You still didn't get that due of SBA, the highest versions are assumed to be used, and OP didn't specify, so 2-A Arceus would've been assumed to be used under the new circumstances, and thus making it invalid.

Stop reaching

You still didn't get that due of SBA, the highest versions are assumed to be used, and OP didn't specify, so 2-A Arceus would've been assumed to be used under the new circumstances, and thus making it invalid.

Stop reaching

Got it. I know what to do.

Goku need to hit Sonic in order for the keysword to work, which isn't going to happen anymore since Sonic can kill Goku by literally just breathing at him

With the 4 km starting distance, Sonic’s Low Complex Multiversal range and AP, and the Keysword’s poor range, it’s more probable that Sonic would one shot Goku before getting sealed

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

this and this should be removed since vergil no longer has low 7-B & 7-B keys
While I agreed with the removal of the latter match and took care of it, the former was an in-verse match between Vergil and Nero. Therefore, since they were both bumped to 6-C at the same time, I simply adjusted the match listings to reflect their current AP, and left them as such.

Back