• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog vs Son Goku (comic book edition)

Saiyan saga Goku is used and he starts out at x3 can go up to x4 kaioken
sonic starts out in super
speed equalized

sonic: 9

goku 5

Last edited:
Since sonic lost to sayan saga vegeta, he would lost to namek saga Goku.
So yes, my vote goes to Goku.

Since sonic lost to sayan saga vegeta, he would lost to namek saga Goku.
So yes, my vote goes to Goku.
Wait, the reason Vegeta won with the vote count was with his Oozaru form. Goku is weaker than Vegeta during this time, so A-B-C logic doesn’t apply here.

Wait, the reason Vegeta won with the vote count was with his Oozaru form. Goku is weaker than Vegeta during this time, so A-B-C logic doesn’t apply here.
Oh wait.
Then it must change a situation here. In hax they're ± close to each other when I looked several times on Sonic and Goku. What's AP difference here?

Goku has multiple 5-B keys (Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga). The first is around Baseline 5-B while the second one should be more than 5 times baseline.

Sonic also seems to be baseline 5-B

Goku stomps with his Namek Saga key, but the battle is a lot fairer with his saiyan saga key

I saw people saying Goku win because because Vegeta won, but Vegeta had 2 advantages in that fight that Goku don't have:

1. Vegeta got a tail, so he could turn into an Oozaru
2. Goku is only 5-B with the kaioken, a technique that is pretty straining to use and Goku is still new to it during that time

With that said, I vote Sonic here

Goku in Base Kaioken is stronger. Kamehameha, Kaiokenx 3, 4, 5 etc etc would probably stomp considering he could probably so x20. Saiyan Saga could use x10 atleast and I don't Kaioken is about strength but mastery (Why SSB Goku can only use x20 and Frieza Saga can both do that.) So I think since Goku didn't train after Namek Saga ended until end of Frieza Saga I would say X20, but 10 to be safe. Also Saiyan Saga Goku is stated to be a planet buster and so is Vegeta. Who was gonna blow Earth into space dust. If it was gonna be actual dust I think thats a Baseline 5-B Stat. In base. X2 Goku in Saiyan Saga was equal to that. So we could say was half of that in Base. Goku was stated to multiply his power tenfold. Add X10 (Most likely X20) and I think he takes this. They are pretty tied with hax so it would be intriguing.

Saiyan Saga could use x10 atleast and I don't think Kaioken is about strength but mastery (Why SSB Goku can only use x20 and Frieza Saga can both do that.) So I think since Goku didn't train after Namek Saga ended until end of Frieza Saga I would say X20, but 10 to be safe. Also Saiyan Saga Goku is stated to be a planet buster and so is Vegeta. Who was gonna blow Earth into space dust. If it was gonna be actual dust I think thats a Baseline 5-B Stat. In base. X2 Goku in Saiyan Saga was equal to that. So we could say was half of that in Base. Goku was stated to multiply his power tenfold. Add X10 (Most likely X20) and I think he takes this. They are pretty tied with hax so it would be intriguing.
First part was mixed up with some else just basically read from here.

Goku in Base Kaioken is stronger. Kamehameha, Kaiokenx 3, 4, 5 etc etc would probably stomp considering he could probably so x20. Saiyan Saga could use x10 atleast and I don't Kaioken is about strength but mastery (Why SSB Goku can only use x20 and Frieza Saga can both do that.) So I think since Goku didn't train after Namek Saga ended until end of Frieza Saga I would say X20, but 10 to be safe. Also Saiyan Saga Goku is stated to be a planet buster and so is Vegeta. Who was gonna blow Earth into space dust. If it was gonna be actual dust I think thats a Baseline 5-B Stat. In base. X2 Goku in Saiyan Saga was equal to that. So we could say was half of that in Base. Goku was stated to multiply his power tenfold. Add X10 (Most likely X20) and I think he takes this. They are pretty tied with hax so it would be intriguing.
To make this battle fair, the OP ia using Saiyan Saga 5-B Goku, which is Kaioken times 2 to 4 Goku.

Any other 5-B Goku would stomp since they scale massively above baseline.

Saiyan Saga Goku can only push the Kaioken up to times 4, so Kaioken times 10 or 20 is out of the equation here

Also I think being half the power of someone who can turn the planet into space dust is base 5-B, idk I haven't calced it.

Alright voting Goku via range , solar flare, higher lifting strength which would allow him to rag doll Sonic. And being able to make him slightly stronger and faster.

Alright voting Goku via range , solar flare, higher lifting strength which would allow him to rag doll Sonic. And being able to make him slightly stronger and faster.
Kaioken is super draining for Goku to use, especially with time 3 or times 4. Also Goku barely has the advantage over Sonic in terms of AP and speed since Super Sonic is very skilled in his own right and Goku would tire very quickly from using such level of kaioken when he was still very new to the technique and hadn't got any mastery over it

Kaioken is super draining for Goku to use, especially with time 3 or times 4. Also Goku barely has the advantage over Sonic in terms of AP and speed since Super Sonic is very skilled in his own right and Goku would tire very quickly from using such level of kaioken when he was still very new to the technique and hadn't got any mastery over it
True it's draining which means Goku won't waste any time. He's skilled but I don't believe he's as skill as Goku and even if he is Goku still has superior lifting strength. The solar flare give him a more openings. The homing attacks which out range sonic means he can't dodge any. It's close but I'm leaning towards because more advantages

Yes but, Goku is way more skilled in combat. I think he might be able to hold off Sonic in base for a lil, he would be losing tho. Then he might pull out the big bois like x4/10 if you believe it when Goku said he can use x10. Which is 5x turning the planet into dust. Not destroying it but going further and turning it to dust. This is a Goku win for me.

Yes but, Goku is way more skilled in combat. I think he might be able to hold off Sonic in base for a lil, he would be losing tho. Then he might pull out the big bois like x4/10 if you believe it when Goku said he can use x10. Which is 5x turning the planet into dust. Not destroying it but going further and turning it to dust. This is a Goku win for me.
goku starts out in x3 but ill count ur vote

Saiyan Saga Goku can't use Kaioken times 10 and Kaioken times 3 massively depletes his power in that saga, which is why he needed Kaioken times 4 to overpower Vegeta's Galick Gun while demolishing Vegeta beforehand with Kaioken times 3

Also, even if Goku is slightly stronger in Kaioken times 3, his stamina is very low with this since he literally just got Kaioken and the Saiyan Saga was the first time he ever used it

Back