• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs The First Gear

Order Sol
"You can't define happiness with a single piece of glass. The only wall you're fighting is your doubt. So, I say smash it to bits. Go wherever you want to go."

Dovahkiin
Rules: Both Combatants at Low 2-C
Speed is Equalized

Who Wins and Why?

The Dovahkii
: 7

Sol Badguy:

Inconclusive:

So yeah, I Suppose Dov could make the battle really hard for the Sol Badguy dude using the Staff of Magnus. I would Say Dov wins. I Will be following the thread, i will wait for a TES lore adept to come.

Does Sol start in his Dragon Install form? Because if Sol starts in dragon install he stomps, due to passive death hax that kills the entire universe through the information flare and Absolute World. If Sol starts in base the Dovahkiin has thought based low 1-C bfr, but I have no clue if it's time limit is canon or not. If it is canon then Sol comes back in his dragon install form and stomps.

Then the Dovahkiin may win then though the staff of Magnus, but it depends on how fast Sol goes into dragon install and on his ap. I know he vaporized someone that stomps people 20 times baseline, but that probably was when he was using dragon install.

Keeweed said:
Then the Dovahkiin may win then though the staff of Magnus, but it depends on how fast Sol goes into dragon install and on his ap. I know he vaporized someone that stomps people 20 times baseline, but that probably was when he was using dragon install.
Sorry this is late but yeah it was when Sol accessed his unrestricted power by removing his headband, but Sol was using the base form of Fire Seal. Sol has gotten much stronger and has upgraded the fire seal to the Junkyard Dog MK.III, so 20x woild be his normal AP, and Dragon Install further increases his AP.

Bware1 said:
Keeweed said:
Sorey this is late but yeah it was when Sol accessed his unrestricted power by removing his headband, but Sol was using the base form of Fire Seal. Sol has gotten much stronger and has upgraded the fire seal to the Junkyard Dog MK.III, so 20x woild be his normal AP, and Dragon Install further increases his AP.
Does it even matter? Staff of Magnus is 1-A power null, Sol would probably just die before transforming, DG still wins im my view.

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
Does it even matter? Staff of Magnus is 1-A power null, Sol would probably just die before transforming, DG still wins im my view.
The staff is low 1-C absorption, not 1-A power null.

As for Bware's comment. The end game Dovahkiin is stated to be unstoppable to his pre Ebony Warrior self. His Pre Ebony Warrior self defeated Miraak despite him powering up multiple times during and before the fight. Miraak effortlessly stomped a pre Miraak Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin. Alduin stomps 22 Jills with a single attack, so he's over 22 times baseline.

The reason I originally thought Sol would win is because dragon install's passive hax and ap advantage, but both of those need Sol to power up first. Sol does have the regen to ignore the Dovahkiin's initial ap advantage, but the Dovahkiin's 1-C absorption and being able to make a nightmare clone of Sol screws him over. And the Dovahkiin would start with both of those things plus everything else due to being an Elder Scrolls prisoner (I'll find the qoutes on it if it's needed). All of that ignores how the Dovahkiin's bfr into Oblivion time limit is probably non canon and thus Sol is bfr'd with a thought.

Keeweed said:
Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
The staff is low 1-C absorption, not 1-A power null.
As for Bware's comment. The end game Dovahkiin is stated to be unstoppable to his pre Ebony Warrior self. His Pre Ebony Warrior self defeated Miraak despite him powering up multiple time during and before the fight. Miraak effortlessly stomped a pre Miraak Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin. Alduin stomps 22 Jills with a single attack, so he's over 22 times baseline.

The reason I originally thought Sol would win is because dragon install's passive hax and ap advantage, but both of those need Sol to power up first. Sol does have the regen to ignore the Dovahkiin's initial ap advantage, but the Dovahkiin's 1-C absorption and being able to make a nightmare clone of Sol screws him over. And the Dovahkiin would start with both of those things plus everything else due to being an Elder Scrolls prisoner (I'll find the qoutes on it if it's needed). All of that ignores how the Dovahkiin's bfr into Oblivion time limit is probably non canon and thus Sol is bfr'd with a thought.
Yeah, i got completely confused, sorry.

Just to remind people that we stil don't know whether Alduin one-shot all of them at once or killed them separately. So the Dovahkiin's AP advantage may not be true.

Waria Kambang said:
Just to remind people that we stil don't know whether Alduin one-shot all of them at once or killed them separately. So the Dovahkiin's AP advantage may not be true.
That's True, but still, if dragonborn's BFR is proven Without Time Limits Dov Stomps, if not, i think dov wins via Staff Of Magnus.

Waria Kambang said:
That would have effected a crap ton of threads in the past and effects this one because Sol can just vaporize the Dovahkiin by doing pretty much anything (Sol can vaporize people comparable to himself). This is probably an inconclusive because Sol could just hit the Dovahkiin while he's pulling out any of his weapons and if Bfr has a time limit than Sol returns in his dragon install form and passively stomps.

That would also remove the Dovahkiin's win against Morgoth because the Dovahkiin's ap advantage was really important as to why he won. That would also make a ton of previous stomps fair as most low 2-Cs could just one shot the Dovahkiin before he pulled his weapons out. On the top of my head; Alucard and Dracula would now win against the Dovahkiin when they originally were stomped as they would run through 90% of the Dovahkiin's hax and one shot him. So are absolutely sure we don't count Alduin one shooting all of them at once. (Also while it probably doesn't matter, Matt and Ultima both mentioned that Alduin one shot 22 of them in the original Goku vs Dovahkiin thread but that was a year ago so maybe something changed from then).

Apologies for being away. Been busy with work the past few days. How many votes have been made on Dovahkin's behave?

Actually, after talking with some experts in GG. This match might actually be a stomp

Bware1 said:
Actually, after talking with some experts in GG. This match might actually be a stomp
This was way closer than Morgoth's match against the Dovahkiin and that wasn't considered a stomp. Sol resisted 90 to 95 percent of the Dovahkiin's abilities and could literally stomp by going dragon install (which only takes a literally second based off gameplay). Yeah Sol isn't going to go dragon install for multiple different reasons but not using your winning move in character isn't a reason for a match to be a stomp; we've had multiple threads over that. Also Sol vaporizes if he rips off his head band and that's in character so I doubt this is a stomp.

Edit: read the discussion about it being a stomp. The Dovahkiin has only two tier 1 things and one possibly doesn't even work and the other one is a weapon that needs to be pulled out. Also Sol's resistances and Regen negate majority of the Dovahkiin's arsenal. At the very worst can someone remove the Morgoth match from the Dovahkiin's profile because that would definitely be a stomp if this match is one.

Back