• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I still can't believe Pre-Cris Superman is finally a Goku victim. Anyway if speed is equalized then yeah Goku has numerous speed amps and far higher attack potency so it's basically a stomp. Even BOG Goku's Attack Potency is around 5 universes I think so he one shots
I've heard superman was hundreds of universes into 2-C. Then I've also heard he was a few dozens of universes in so I'm not sure.

Hey I noticed this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/so-lets-talk-about-sans.155557/

and was wondering if all the Sans matchups are still good because a lot of his wins were due to assumptions of him one shotting with soul hax which he no longer does and recent matches I’ve seen weaker and lesser haxed characters beat him which calls into question the validity of some matches

that and The Sans Vs Brook match should also be looked at since brook resists soul hax which I don’t think was a thing when that matchup was made

Hey I noticed this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/so-lets-talk-about-sans.155557/

and was wondering if all the Sans matchups are still good because a lot of his wins were due to assumptions of him one shotting with soul hax which he no longer does and recent matches I’ve seen weaker and lesser haxed characters beat him which calls into question the validity of some matches

that and The Sans Vs Brook match should also be looked at since brook resists soul hax which I don’t think was a thing when that matchup was made
Most of the matches on Sans' profile doesn't say he one-shots, just that he kills very quickly

No one ever says it one shots, it never did even before some of the recent revisions

Some of these matches don’t really make sense as DBS Goku lost despite having instinctive reaction yet DBZ Broly won his match despite having so much less than Super Goku.
DBS Goku lost due to not really using shit that could actually win

DBZ Broly won cause he opens and spams with AoE nukes so big Sans can't even teleport out of them.

DBS Goku lost due to not really using shit that could actually win

DBZ Broly won cause he opens and spams with AoE nukes so big Sans can't even teleport out of them.
DBS Frieza? Frieza resists soul hax why’d he lose here?

Cell? Cell has plenty of AOE attacks.

Brook also resists soul hax why is this incon?

Last edited:
DBS Frieza? Frieza resists soul hax why’d he lose here?
He doesn't resist sans' aplication of soul hax, freeza can resist having his soul being Erased from existance, but in sans case he is poisoning and attacking the soul directly with AP, plus his durability neg is not strictly soul based, he ignores your physical durability completely as well

Cell? Cell has plenty of AOE attacks.
And he doesn't do they much in character, specially against someone so much weaker than him, again, this was discussed in the thread

He doesn't resist sans' aplication of soul hax, freeza can resist having his soul being Erased from existance, but in sans case he is poisoning and attacking the soul directly with AP, plus his durability neg is not strictly soul based, he ignores your physical durability completely as well

And he doesn't do they much in character, specially against someone so much weaker than him, again, this was discussed in the thread
It says on Frieza profile that he resists void manip, existence Erasure, and soul destruction

I doubt attacking the soul is superior to out right destroying it

Last edited:
It says on Frieza profile that he resists void manip, existence Erasure, and soul destruction

I doubt attacking the soul is superior to out right destroying it
The 2 are fundamentaly different, there is no "superior" here, in one it is using existing erasure to erase the soul, the other is attacking the soul directly with AP, the 2 are completely different and not comparable in how they operate

The 2 are fundamentaly different, there is no "superior" here, in one it is using existing erasure to erase the soul, the other is attacking the soul directly with AP, the 2 are completely different and not comparable in how they operate
It says soul destruction

damaging a soul is clearly inferior to outright destruction

Damage to the soul Vs complete destruction of your soul

It says soul destruction
Yeah, so? That is hardly a factor as i have explained

damaging a soul is clearly inferior to outright destruction

Damage to the soul Vs complete destruction of your soul
Not how it works, tell me, if someone resists Existence Erasure would they resist a normal punch? Because that is the difference between soul targeting Existence Erasure of what sans does, there is no comparison between the 2, yes both result in the soul getting destroyed, but the methods are completely different and not comparable in any way, there is no scale between the 2

Not how it works, tell me, if someone resists Existence Erasure would they resist a normal punch? Because that is the difference between soul targeting Existence Erasure of what sans does, there is no comparison between the 2, yes both result in the soul getting destroyed, but the methods are completely different and not comparable in any way, there is no scale between the 2
There shouldn't even be "soul destruction" in the first place since that's just EE that extends the soul and it just unnecessarily increases the P&A. Soul EE and soul manipulation aren't even considered the same thing on the wiki since anyone who resists soul EE doesn't mean they resist general soul manipulation.

It's like that crt that didn't pass to give hakai mind destruction

Also Why Did Danzo lose? The people doing the matchup mistakenly assumed that Danzo could only use Izanagi to revive 10 times when it’s really 1 minute of being able to say no to any damage or death that the user experiences per each eye

https://vsbattles.com/threads/uchiha-madara-vs-meliodas.156227/

I'm 99% sure this is a stomp in Madara's favor because the Ruler doesn't reflect physical attacks and it's an enormous AP gap (5-B vs. 6-A). There's a moderator in the thread trying to claim the Ruler would let DK Melodias (a High 6-A character) take a 5-B physical kick to the head and amp him to match Madara while healing him, but that's not how The Ruler works, and is a bit of an NLF considering the outrageous AP gap even if it did. Was wanting to have a different moderator or two look at this and possibly close the thread.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/uchiha-madara-vs-meliodas.156227/

I'm 99% sure this is a stomp in Madara's favor because the Ruler doesn't reflect physical attacks and it's an enormous AP gap (5-B vs. 6-A). There's a moderator in the thread trying to claim the Ruler would let DK Melodias (a High 6-A character) take a 5-B physical kick to the head and amp him to match Madara while healing him, but that's not how The Ruler works, and is a bit of an NLF considering the outrageous AP gap even if it did. Was wanting to have a different moderator or two look at this and possibly close the thread.
Was this added with only 6 votes?

Was this added with only 6 votes?
It wasn't added at all. I was trying to find the proper forum to ask for a stomp thread to be evaluated and closed--I tried the All Purpose Request thread first, since this thread seemed more geared towards versus threads that have already been completed/added, but someone there directed me here.

ByAsura stepped in and closed it.

Btw

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Twilight_Sparkle_(Pony_World)

Twilight Sparkle don't have Low 6-B tier anymore
Removed.

This matchup with Alex Mercer should be removed from Maple's profile. End of Prototype 1 Alex is 8-A, not 9-A.

Though even using his 9-A key only, with new additions to his profile, Alex Mercer should now be able to resist Maple's Absorption abilities (and possibly resist or avoid any other abilities that could allow a win condition against Alex Mercer). Since Alex Mercer now resists Absorption, which was essentially Maple's only reliable win condition that helped the matchup become inconclusive... That matchup is now a stomp.

If any staff members have any spare time, please feel free to remove this matchup from Maple's profile (or give me the approval to remove it if that's a more convenient option).

Last edited:
This matchup with Alex Mercer should be removed from Maple's profile. End of Prototype 1 Alex is 8-A, not 9-A.

Though even using his 9-A key only, with new additions to his profile, Alex Mercer should now be able to resist Maple's Absorption abilities (and possibly resist or avoid any other abilities that could allow a win condition against Alex Mercer). Since Alex Mercer now resists Absorption, which was essentially Maple's only reliable win condition that helped the matchup become inconclusive... That matchup is now a stomp.

If any staff members have any spare time, please feel free to remove this matchup from Maple's profile (or give me the approval to remove it if that's a more convenient option).
Removed.

Should this match be removed? There's a massive tier difference and Yhwach's main ability is literally useless against Sage due to acausality. I don't know if he has any win conditions at all, especially since Sage can just one shot him
Removed.

it was explained how the superman vs goku fight was a stomp for goku but the match was still added away
Removed.

Sonic now have 4-C and a Higher base speed, with his Spindash Amp he can blitz, Kagura don't have wincons

Removed now

Sonic and Knuckles now is 4-A, it's AP stomp

Removed now

• Maui (Disney) Maui's Profile (End of Adventure Era - Modern Era Sonic was used, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on the ocean)
Sonic now have 4-C in Adventure Key and 4-A in Modern Key, Maui don't have wincons

Removed now

• Frieza (Dragon Ball) Frieza's Profile (Both were Low 4-C, Modern Era Sonic and Final Form Frieza were used, Frieza started at 50% of his power but could go full power if needed, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on Planet Wisp)
Sonic now have 4-A in Modern Key, Frieza don't have wincons

Removed now

Sonic now have 4-C, HIM don't have wincons

Removed now

• Vegeta (Dragon Ball) Vegeta's Profile (Frontiers Post-Potential Unlock Sonic and Post-Hyperbolic Time Chamber Super Saiyan Grade 2 Vegeta were used. Speed was equalized)
Sonic now hace 4-A, Vegeta don't have wincons

Sonic, Son Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Frieza have locked profiles

Last edited:
Back