• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

7mhkmi.jpg

Maxxwell vs Succubus (Disgaea) needs removed. Not only was the fight added Mid Dabate. The Succubus had no reason to lose it. With passive amps, and debuffs she was 582% faster than maxwell. With Maxwell's only win condition writing Death in his book, but with a 6.82 times speed gap, her combat precog showing what he is going to do and how it will effect her. She could easily restrain him with telekinesis, Galactic LS vs Unknown LS (Only needing her to hold her hand out toward him), debuff him with her spells (Lowering his stats by 60% making the speed gap 7.42 times), nuke him with spells, status effect him into forgetting how to write, paralyze him, charm him which makes it so he would never even think of doing anything to her (all of these only needs her to raise her hand to cast), transmute him into a bat (Only needs to strike a pose to cast), could use thought base teleportation to teleport next to him (putting him in her passive power null aura), and slap him using over 40x AP advantage to one shot him, fire a lightning bolt, and freeze him in a planetary AOE Absolute Zero attack. (Both of which need her to only point at him to trigger), on top of the fact that Maxwell is passively given a 20% failure rate on all him actions.

So not only do most of the succubi's win cons require a single action to preform compared to maxwell's 3 actions (Lifting his book, opening it, then writing in it) but that single action is happening 6.82 to 7.42 times faster that any of Maxwell's actions.

Or, and hear me out now, he wasn't trying to kill them.
It is going with rematch Because of contrasting opinions.

Last edited:
Someone has removed it.

I removed it. Doesn't help that it was already removed from Sallys page.
Can you remove Maxwell match from Alien X and maxwell profile? Because of contrasting opinions btw supporters I did the rematch to find if anything has been changed and everyone including supporters of both verses has agreed that AX wins and it's stomp due to AP.

Removal of Shaka vs Dark Schneider matchup from both profiles, Shaka no longer has a 3-B key

Maxxwell vs Succubus (Disgaea) needs removed. Not only was the fight added Mid Dabate. The Succubus had no reason to lose it. With passive amps, and debuffs she was 582% faster than maxwell. With Maxwell's only win condition writing Death in his book, but with a 6.82 times speed gap, her combat precog showing what he is going to do and how it will effect her. She could easily restrain him with telekinesis, Galactic LS vs Unknown LS (Only needing her to hold her hand out toward him), debuff him with her spells (Lowering his stats by 60% making the speed gap 7.42 times), nuke him with spells, status effect him into forgetting how to write, paralyze him, charm him which makes it so he would never even think of doing anything to her (all of these only needs her to raise her hand to cast), transmute him into a bat (Only needs to strike a pose to cast), could use thought base teleportation to teleport next to him (putting him in her passive power null aura), and slap him using over 40x AP advantage to one shot him, fire a lightning bolt, and freeze him in a planetary AOE Absolute Zero attack. (Both of which need her to only point at him to trigger), on top of the fact that Maxwell is passively given a 20% failure rate on all him actions.

So not only do most of the succubi's win cons require a single action to preform compared to maxwell's 3 actions (Lifting his book, opening it, then writing in it) but that single action is happening 6.82 to 7.42 times faster that any of Maxwell's actions.
Removed.

Can you remove Maxwell match from Alien X and maxwell profile? Because of contrasting opinions btw supporters I did the rematch to find if anything has been changed and everyone including supporters of both verses has agreed that AX wins and it's stomp due to AP.
Removed.

Removal of Shaka vs Dark Schneider matchup from both profiles, Shaka no longer has a 3-B key

Removed.

Doomguy vs Spiderman (MCU) should be deleted

Doomguy had literal no wincons as Spiderman had an easy incap option and just way better stuff, I think the thread was closed before @Comiphorous can respond lol.
I'll wait for more input on this one.

Denji was 8-B at the time in his chainsaw devil key, now he is low 7-C

He has another 8-B key but that key lacks a lot of powers used in the match and new ones were added with new revisions, so is outdated, asking to be removed or to do a rematch if anything
Removed. Denji doesn't have any 8-B keys anymore looking at his profile.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/doctor-manhattan-vs-alien-x-grace.153674/

this thread was concluded as a stomp but someone didnt see that and added the match anyway
Removed. Yeah, it's literally explained why it was a stop yet it got added.

Turns out it was removed from Spidermans profile and Doomslayer now has fate hax that makes it a stomp
Huh, it is removed from both their pages.

I don´t know what happened, I saw a 8-B before

Sorry for wasting your time because If I saw he was High 8-C I would not even ask and I would delete it myself like I usually do if I see a clearly outdated match
It's ok.

Please Remove Jotaro vs Gazeff from Gazeff's profile. Reason: Outdated 3 years old match. Gazeff is now 9-A and now SP is High 8-C and has layered intangibility on top of that, among other things such as speed rework This is already removed from Jotaro's profile

Please Remove Toshiro vs Kenpachi. Reason: Kenpachi cannot do anything about getting instantly powernulled by Toshiro's ice which covers a large area

Please Remove Jotaro vs Gazeff from Gazeff's profile. Reason: Outdated 3 years old match. Gazeff is now 9-A and now SP is High 8-C and has layered intangibility on top of that, among other things such as speed rework This is already removed from Jotaro's profile

Please Remove Toshiro vs Kenpachi. Reason: Kenpachi cannot do anything about getting instantly powernulled by Toshiro's ice which covers a large area
I removed the first but Toshiro vs Kenpachi seemed to have gone back and forth looking at the comments.

Could someone remove this match?

Because first this is a stomp for Broly, because of his stamina and statics reduction hax that he activates by touching someone, Gogeta gonna have his stamina go to zero.
And Second, the Op counted people that don't even voted for Broly, some just declare this is a stomp, like me, and one guy just did a question and he counted them as a vote.
He counted votes wrong.

Could someone remove this match?

Because first this is a stomp for Broly, because of his stamina and statics reduction hax that he activates by touching someone, Gogeta gonna have his stamina go to zero.
And Second, the Op counted people that don't even voted for Broly, some just declare this is a stomp, like me, and one guy just did a question and he counted them as a vote.
He counted votes wrong.
Removed.

Removed.

no longer 8-C for star lord

no longer 8-C for star lord
I removed it

But if a page isn’t locked, you can remove outdated matches yourself. Permission isn’t needed for that

Back