• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Can this match with tricky and heretical priest get removed? Tricky got non-physical interaction right after it got added and now tricky just one shots without a problem.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/goku-vs-adam-grace.118019/
I don't know exactly if it should be removed so I'd like someone to take a look.

Adam's Power Mimicry is now limited to copying divine techniques only. So he would probably be limited to just copying Kaio-ken and Genki Dama, as they are techniques made by a god.

Goku has the AP advantage for a shot, but Adam can still use his eyes as a way to dodge, but in addition to Goku having an AoE, the speed is equalized, so I don't know if it would affect the eyes.

I can't tell if it affects the fight too much, so I'd like someone to see.

"typically" in this context means that by default they don't have a soul, you'd be the one with the burden of proof to prove it has a soul to begin with.

Can this match with tricky and heretical priest get removed? Tricky got non-physical interaction right after it got added and now tricky just one shots without a problem.
Absolutely bizarre to me that MORK BORG not only gets used in fights, but actually gets matches added, never in my wildest dreams did I see that coming

Unhappy with its removal but point noted. I'll remove it.

I guess it just depends which matches were based on his AP being the deciding factor and not hax.
For what I read in the matches and reading the profiles:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/they-...dragon-ball-vs-anti-monitor-arrowverse.82415/ Beerus now range stomps him and one shots extremely easy, AM can only win with EE and the arguments also were "Beerus can Hakai at range via Sidra scaling" that is headcanon

https://vsbattles.com/threads/two-powerful-kitty-cats-fight.116630/ This was a fair match, both were even in AP and had his different ways of haxing eachother, now Beerus just pokes her and wins

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beelzebub_(Granblue_Fantasy) 4-A or low 1-C beelzebub, also the match is "Beerus instantly Hakai" because he is bloodlusted, Beelzebub can´t resist that, stomp match and the key "steel wings beelzebub" does not exist so I have no idea what key is used, probably second so he is low 1-C with power nullification

https://vsbattles.com/threads/beerus-vs-getter-emperor.10234/ Getter emperor literally does not have a page, I am removing this one after finishing this essay [Someone already removed this 3 minutes ago]

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Horizont-Al_and_Verti-Cal This is the most difficult one and probably the one that is not gonna be deleted, but Beerus can only win with Hakai while the duo wins before he can use it, if this is still the case and Beerus is not bloodlusted, Beerus can only win if he starts with Hakai and it was argued that the duo is faster with mind hax, your choice in there

Last edited:
Danzo vs Sans should be removed and preferably redone.
I'm gonna cut to the chase and say Danzo can use Shisui's Sharingan abilities even when it's covered up. This seems kind of petty requesting on that basis alone, but the scene where this is demonstrated is one of the most important parts of the series lore wise. He literally needs to keep the fact that he has Shisui's Sharigan ability hidden so that he can make himself supreme commander of the worlds known military forces.

I'm not saying it completely changes the outcome of the fight but it's such a gaffe to get wrong that it'd look bad to leave up as is.

I'm gonna cut to the chase and say Danzo can use Shisui's Sharingan abilities even when it's covered up. This seems kind of petty requesting on that basis alone, but the scene where this is demonstrated is one of the most important parts of the series lore wise. He literally needs to keep the fact that he has Shisui's Sharigan ability hidden so that he can make himself supreme commander of the worlds known military forces.

I'm not saying it completely changes the outcome of the fight but it's such a gaffe to get wrong that it'd look bad to leave up as is.
Well some people with knowledge on Danzo said he bad to remove his bandages so.

Well some people with knowledge on Danzo said he bad to remove his bandages so.
During the 5 Kage Summit Danzo Shimura secretly used Shisui's Sharingan on Mifune to sway him into promoting Danzo to head of the Allied Shinobi Forces. The only reason Danzo got caught doing this was because one of the Mizukage's aides, Aoi, got suspicious, and had a hidden, stolen Dojutsu of his own that, when activated, allowed him to see Danzo pooling Chakra into said eye and other elements that were, according to him, unique to Shisui's eye. Shisui being someone that Aoi had fought in the past. Danzo later admits that everything Aoi had suggested was true; he was secretly using Shisui's eye under his bandages to manipulate Mifune.

This all occurs in Naruto Chapters 458-460, but really plays out in 459. I don't really know of the best way to handle sources here or what's the best way to go about showing scans without treading into linking to pirate sites.

For what I read in the matches and reading the profiles:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/they-...dragon-ball-vs-anti-monitor-arrowverse.82415/ Beerus now range stomps him and one shots extremely easy, AM can only win with EE and the arguments also were "Beerus can Hakai at range via Sidra scaling" that is headcanon
Removed
https://vsbattles.com/threads/two-powerful-kitty-cats-fight.116630/ This was a fair match, both were even in AP and had his different ways of haxing eachother, now Beerus just pokes her and wins
Huh, I thought sonic characters were also half 2-C like db characters so they were going to be upgraded too, though Blaze does have a 2-C key but given the match used Low 2-C versions it would be outdated.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beelzebub_(Granblue_Fantasy) 4-A or low 1-C beelzebub, also the match is "Beerus instantly Hakai" because he is bloodlusted, Beelzebub can´t resist that, stomp match and the key "steel wings beelzebub" does not exist so I have no idea what key is used, probably second so he is low 1-C with power nullification
Removed, it was already removed from Beelzebub's page so I assume it's outdated.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/beerus-vs-getter-emperor.10234/ Getter emperor literally does not have a page, I am removing this one after finishing this essay [Someone already removed this 3 minutes ago]
Ok.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Horizont-Al_and_Verti-Cal This is the most difficult one and probably the one that is not gonna be deleted, but Beerus can only win with Hakai while the duo wins before he can use it, if this is still the case and Beerus is not bloodlusted, Beerus can only win if he starts with Hakai and it was argued that the duo is faster with mind hax, your choice in there
I'm honesty not sure.

It's odd because when the ninja assassination team tried to kill him on his way to the 5 kage summit, he actively lifted his bandages and opened his eye to use it. The issue with the meeting, we he never would have had the time to do it... I'm honestly not sure.

These two matches need to be removed. Supressed Captain Marvel and Star-Lord are now 8-A while Captain America is only 8-C+
I removed both.

I am also removing Quote vs. Mami Tomoe, as this was frankly a stomp when it was created. Quote is not nearly skilled enough to get a hit in due to Mami's forcefields and ribbons, despite the fact that he could one-shot her if he was able. This latter point is what enabled this match to be added in the first place, but I call bunk on it and am going to remove it now.

Requesting a removal of Spider-Man (MCU) versus Captain America (MCU). The sole justification for Peter winning was that he had become more acrobatic since Civil War and that his spidey-sense had greatly improved. Two glaring problems with this:
  • No such distinctions exist on his actual profile.
    • In particular, no proof for his acrobatics improving was given.
  • Peter Parker's spider-sense was never ever stated or even implied to have 'improved'. In the beginning of Far From Home, it's established that his spider-sense has gotten worse--by the end of the movie, it seemed to have returned back to normal since he could use it to get around Mysterio's illusions. There is nothing--not in the movie nor his profile--suggesting an improvement.
  • The thread also tries to make meaningful distinctions between Peter in Civil War in NWH. This is a bit odd since NWH and FFH take place within a week of each other, and the time gap between Homecoming and FFH can be attributed entirely to Peter Parker being thanos-snapped. And Homecoming takes place shortly after Civil War. The time gap that would be used to justify distinctions doesn't exist.
The TL;DR is that since Captain America decidedly beat Peter while holding back in Civil War, he should absolutely do the same again in this thread.

EDIT: One of the votes is downright bogus because the justification was "Peter knows how Captain America fights", but forgot to apply this to Captain America...?

Last edited:
Requesting a removal of Spider-Man (MCU) versus Captain America (MCU). The sole justification for Peter winning was that he had become more acrobatic since Civil War and that his spidey-sense had greatly improved. Two glaring problems with this:
  • Peter Parker's spider-sense was never ever stated or even implied to have 'improved'. In the beginning of Far From Home, it's established that his spider-sense has gotten worse--by the end of the movie, it seemed to have returned back to normal since he could use it to get around Mysterio's illusions. There is nothing--not in the movie nor his profile--suggesting an improvement.
  • The thread also tries to make meaningful distinctions between Peter in Civil War in NWH. This is a bit odd since NWH and FFH take place within a week of each other, and the time gap between Homecoming and FFH can be attributed entirely to Peter Parker being thanos-snapped. And Homecoming takes place shortly after Civil War. The time gap that would be used to justify distinctions doesn't exist.
The TL;DR is that since Captain America decidedly beat Peter while holding back in Civil War, he should absolutely do the same again in this thread.
This kinda depends TBH. Spider-Man has definitely improved in skill later on in the MCU (says a lot given he's actually pretty skilled in CW despite what detractors will tell you) so he'd do better against Cap if he fought him again. Also Cap's tricks would definitely not work as well if Peter had access to stuff like taser webs back then

But eh, I'm indifferent. It can get removed IMO

This kinda depends TBH...
I don't think the thread included Spider-man with his tech suits (OP was very vague, which is also a no-no).

It's possible he'd do better but going from "losing to a captain america who was holding back" to "beating him head on" is a pretty large difference, one that is unjustified on both the wiki and the thread itself.

Also the first guy voted for Spidey since "he knows how cap fights" but forgot it would go the other way around...?

EDIT: One of the votes is downright bogus because the justification was "Peter knows how Captain America fights", but forgot to apply this to Captain America...?
I have done so.

She-Hulk's matches are ******* garbage and nearly every single one should be removed.

• MCU She-Hulk versus FOX Daredevil. Matt is weak to loud sounds (he has to sleep with rock music to block out the sounds of the street), especially up close, and She-Hulk can create ******* sonic booms by clapping her hands. Not one comment in the thread remembered.
  • She-Hulk versus Lincoln Loud. Lincoln literally just points a laser pointer at her and wins. Should be a stomp.
  • Homelander versus She-Hulk. OP thought the fight was fair due to She-Hulk's AP being comparable to Homelander's and her thunderclaps being effective, both of which are untrue (Homelander wouldn't be affected at all and he has a three times AP advantage). That on top of being able to fly, x3 durability, range diff and a skill diff (people said otherwise in the thread but they're blatantly wrong) and potentially one-shotting with his lasers since She-Hulk doesn't resist heat, this sounds like a stomp.
  • She-Hulk versus Kaori Shirasaki. Kaori has X4 the AP and durability, several more useful powers, damage reduction and social influencing that would incapacitate She-Hulk. I do not see how this is in any way fair for She-Hulk. Sure she's given prior knowledge, but she has no way to avoid any of these powers or close the gap, like...at all.
    • From the wiki's standards on stomp threads: "Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doctor Doom..." This is the same thing, except their statistics aren't even the same.
  • She-Hulk versus Inspector Gadget. To repeat:
    • "Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doctor Doom..." Seems pretty clear-cut. Although Inspector Gadget's profile is ******* terrible because his P&A has zero citations, making it difficult to evaluate any of the powers that were ruled in favor of him winning.
  • She-Hulk versus Doctor Livesey. This one is particularly bad because multiple comments point out how unfair it is and OP goes 'equal stats' which (a) isn't a defense (see above) and (b) isn't true: doctor livesey can effortlessly take out people with double She-Hulk's AP.
  • She-Hulk versus Yokai. This one might seem okay because at least in theory She-Hulk could hit Yokai's physical form and kill him. That being said, Yokai's range is dozens of times higher, has much better intelligence and the nanobots higher AP and Lifting Strength would make this very one-sided. The kicker, though, is that according to Standard Battle Assumptions the battle starts at the highest possible range for the fighters, aka hundreds of meters apart. Massive stomp.
  • She-Hulk versus Chun-Li. Six times AP/Dura gap and Chun-Li massively out-skills. She-Hulk's regen is non-combat applicable.
  • She-Hulk versus Peni Parker. A x4 AP gap, stealth + camouflage and spider-sense + acrobatics already sounds rough but you could maybe justify it staying. The speed is uneqalized though, which judging by the speed of a sonic boom (the regular speed of sound) versus a fast bullet (double that) is a x2 gap. Is this removal worthy?
  • She-Hulk versus Applejack. No justifications for Applejack winning were given in the thread itself, hence an automatic removal (it's literally just "similar character with notably weaker stats lost gg").
    • BONUS: Titania versus Applejack should also be removed because the justification given for Applejack winning is nigh non-existent ("higher LS I guess" literally).
  • She-Hulk versus Harvey Alibastor. She-Hulk's wincondition is apparently 'thunder-clap into CQC', but there is no reason for this to work given Harvey has a six times AP gap (that some of the comments simply ignore?) and a lot more hax that she has no resistance too.
These matches are not merely decisive, I've provided evidence for why most of them are either blatantly unfair or terrible for miscellaneous reasons (Applejack). Even if half of what I say it's wrong that's still 5 battles gone.

MCU She-Hulk versus FOX Daredevil. Matt is weak to loud sounds (he has to sleep with rock music to block out the sounds of the street), especially up close, and She-Hulk can create ******* sonic booms by clapping her hands. Not one comment in the thread remembered.
This isn’t entirely true. A generalization people make about FOX’s Daredevil is “he can’t handle loud noises”. This isn’t true, he can literally hear all sorts of loud noises as well as other noises and function just fine. It’s only when a loud noise occurs pretty much right next to him where his ears hurt. When he was a kid, he learned how to master his senses so he could still pick up on all types of things without being overwhelmed and as an adult he functions perfectly fine. The only reason he sleeps the way he does is because his ears pick up on so much that it would be difficult to sleep. That’s like saying I’m weak to sound because I can’t sleep if somebody was making noises in my house. The soundwaves part isn’t wrong, She-Hulk does have the potential to leave him vulnerable with thunderclap. But no, Matt isn’t weak to all loud sounds. Loud sounds only become a problem when they occur at a point-blank range for him (I spent way too much time gathering knowledge on that verse, I’ve gotta use it where I can)

With that said, I think that matchup could be redone for a more fair look. Matt’s a lot more skilled, acrobatic, and versatile, but Jen is stronger and has the means to leave him quite vulnerable with the thunderclap. Because of that, I agree that it should be removed

And yeah, those other matches definitely need to go. I’m not asking everyone to like She-Hulk but a lot of these fights feel like they’re done out of spite

Sans vs Kamen Rider Zero-One

The only reason this fight worked back when it was concluded was because Aruto's civilian key was 10-B at the time. Given he's 9-B in that key now, it needs to be removed from Sans' victories list. Its already removed from Aruto's page, but Sans' page is locked

Sans vs Kamen Rider Zero-One

The only reason this fight worked back when it was concluded was because Aruto's civilian key was 10-B at the time. Given he's 9-B in that key now, it needs to be removed from Sans' victories list. Its already removed from Aruto's page, but Sans' page is locked
Does he have soul manipulation resistance? If not why should it be removed

Because the assumption back then was that Aruto was only 10-B. Regardless of whether or not he can resist soul manip, Sans' page still refers to Aruto as 10-B, which is outdated and inaccurate

EDIT: The rules of the thread would also be contradicted by Aruto's current stats, as it says "anything above 10-B is restricted". Can't exactly call the match still viable if that was a requirement for the fight

Back