• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lawyer match, but not really.
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • She-hulk is bloodlusted
  • Battle takes place in The Ace Attorney Courtroom
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

T3dfiC2.png
VS
iBg1YAI.png

Quote: 1 (Morgan74784)
"Legally, we are not okay.": 8 (Lukewoesal007, jojo123, Mariogoods, Starter_Pack, Dragonite007, The_Almighty_Wholesome,
Cimafranca133, Comiphorous)
Incon:

Last edited:
Looking at the characters' pages, I believe:
-She-Hulk scales above 0.0163655 Tons of TNT. (Easily took down Titania, who was capable of smashing through a reinforced wall).
-Harvey (approximately) scales to 0.0310468 Tons of TNT, possibly 0.0620556 Tons of TNT. (Comparable to base Brad, who can survive blasts from TNT that reduced the footballers on Snow Mountain to a char, and Rage Ironhead, who can produce hypersonic headbutts. He can also briefly contend with Joy Mutant Brad, who should scale massively above his base form).

So, Harvey has a decent AP advantage here. He also has more versatility with skills such as Wrongful Accusation, Restraining Order, and Legal Jargon, which can inflict Confusion, Paralysis, and Sleep respectively --all of which She-Hulk has no resistance against. Granted, I don't think there's much he can do against She-Hulk's thunderclap, but he'd likely go for status affliction beforehand. Voting Harvey.

Harvey's status afflictions seem to be because they are frustrated and confused with law details because they don't udnerstand it.

Is it possible that because she's a lawyer it just...wouldn't work?

If not I frankly don't know how she can win before she just gets put to sleep /

Harvey's status afflictions seem to be because they are frustrated and confused with law details because they don't udnerstand it.

Is it possible that because she's a lawyer it just...wouldn't work?

If not I frankly don't know how she can win before she just gets put to sleep /
I don't believe that's the case. Restraining Order and Legal Jargon aren't reliant on the target being ignorant about law, and the title of Wrongful Accusation implies it to be confusing because it's nonsensical and incorrect.

Then i don't see Shehulk having a chance at winning in the slightest.

This seems like a stomp
I don't believe that's the case. Harvey has no way of dealing with She-Hulk's thunderclap, as others have stated before. She's also much more adept at close-quarters combat since Harvey uses ranged attacks exclusively in-game.

they start at ten meters of range which is optimal sleep range for the fish though.

Unless this is something that just doesn't happen rigt away I don't see how she can beat him to death before he uses his main wincon

Wrongful Accusation and Legal Jargon both have a 60% of inflicting Confusion and Sleep, and Restraining Order has a 70% chance of inflicting Paralysis. There's still a strong chance Harvey would be able to get the status first try, and even if he can't, there's nothing preventing him from spamming until it does work.

I feel like she hulk easily beats Harvey if she can reach him before she gets manipulated by Harvey ( might be difficult to induce emotional states with bloodlust) in any way or if she doesn't get kept at range with Harvey just using watergun etc.

I'm gonna say she Hulk wins because it would take about to full force hits for her to knock him out but if Harvey can play this one smartly and slowly weigh down she hulk mentally and physically without much effort.

Great much up. Mental factors are the most significant in this fight because both are intelligent and have had known cases of manipulating others.

I feel like she hulk easily beats Harvey if she can reach him before she gets manipulated by Harvey ( might be difficult to induce emotional states with bloodlust) in any way or if she doesn't get kept at range with Harvey just using watergun etc
She-Hulk is definitely superior in close-range combat, considering Harvey exclusively uses ranged techniques. Harvey has a lot of versatility from the get-go, however, and he can inflict status effects from the starting distance. Matchup-induced bloodlust also shouldn't give She-Hulk any resistance to his status effects (aside from anger-inducement, which would just empower her).

I'm gonna say she Hulk wins because it would take about to full force hits for her to knock him out
Assuming you mean to say Harvey can only take two hits from her, that's blatantly untrue. Harvey has a 3.79x advantage in AP and Durability.

Nah, Harvey at most just about matches her durability. She hulk is ranked at the very minimum small building level, Harvey is just > wall level.

With regards to AP, considering were talking about hand to hand company (which is inevitable at close range, She hulk is absolutely is outclassing Harvey

Nah, Harvey at most just about matches her durability. She hulk is ranked at the very minimum small building level, Harvey is just > wall level.
This matchup has both characters in their 9-A keys.

With regards to AP, considering were talking about hand to hand company (which is inevitable at close range, She hulk is absolutely is outclassing Harvey
Read the original post. The matchup has them starting at a distance of 10 meters from each other. Nobody is claiming Harvey is superior in close-quarters combat.

She-Hulk is definitely superior in close-range combat, considering Harvey exclusively uses ranged techniques. Harvey has a lot of versatility from the get-go, however, and he can inflict status effects from the starting distance. Matchup-induced bloodlust also shouldn't give She-Hulk any resistance to his status effects (aside from anger-inducement, which would just empower her).

Assuming you mean to say Harvey can only take two hits from her, that's blatantly untrue. Harvey has a 3.79x advantage in AP and Durability.
wtf then that's even worse if he has such a superior AP and dura advantage. TGhat's even more chances he has to just stun or put her to sleep.

Seriously this is a stomp.

Harvey's also closer to the 0.031 Tons than the 0.062 Tons (Since the latter basically one-shots him)
So She-Hulk's like only 2 times weaker than Harvey defensively

I'd argue he scales solidly to his 0.062 tons value, but Harvey's AP ultimately doesn't matter too much when his status affliction skills are his most promising wincons.

I really don't see how she can win this. I just think it's really stompy if there's a 60% chance he just puts her to sleep or stuns her with his attacks.

I really don't see how she can win this. I just think it's really stompy if there's a 60% chance he just puts her to sleep or stuns her with his attacks.
Ye, let's be honest if Harvey fails on a status as she hulk is approaching him, he's ******** himself and about to fall victim to a big green uppercut

Well, there's no guarantee he'll go for either of those two over his 3 other moves, and he won't be able to use those once She-Hulk starts walling on him

Back