• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Frieza VS Sans - The main argument for Sans to win was that he's using telekinesis while sending his bones at the start of the fight which is not what he does in his fight, as he uses TK as his first move and then sends the bones without using TK on the opponent
You read the 10 pages and thats what you got out of that? I feels sorry for your attempts at removing that match. Let it go man, People explained to you why it was fair but you keep repeating yourself, first you said frieza stomps then you said sans stomps then you said frieza stomps again in another thread derailing it now you are saying sans loses what up with this?
This match between Thor and Sans should be removed. The argument used makes it look like a stomp: the battle starts and Sans spawns a soul hax danmaku that Thor can't dodge and is one-shot instantly with him not being able to do anything. Plus the match was made before Sans had his time stop which makes it outdated. To finish, and to be fair, there were hardly, if any, knowledgeable members arguing in favor of Thor and the prior knowledge given to him wasn't taken into account during the battle, making it questionable too

Note: Thor having the AP for one-shot isn't a wincon for him, as due to Sans' teleportation and IR he can't land a single hit. On the other hand, and as I explained before, Sans' first move is to spawn a soul hax danmaku that Thor can't dodge and is one-shot instantly
As the OP. Sans stomped and I gave thor knowledge so he can do a AoE attack to kill sans before he does. It can stay since timestop is not IC aswell
This match between Sans and Ghost Rider should also be removed since it is a range stomp in favor of Sans, it was even acknowledged in the thread, and it was also argued that Ghost Rider's hax doesn't work on Sans. At this point it seems that all of Sans matches are fraudulent and should be removed
As the OP. Fair.
Also range difference so sans gets stomped.

These shall be perished
Bump btw

We really need a staff member here.

Here are all the sans matches:

This battle should also be removed. Sans now has timestop that will change the match a lot and its really outdated tbh.

This battle can also be removed. It is outdated and looking at it sans has no wincons since the other guy uses time hax IC that sans has no way to ignore.

This should be removed as well looking at it I don't see how sans can actually win. The other character is filled with hax and is superior in AP. It has TP and BFR so sans just...loses hard lol

This can be removed as well I believe. The reasoning makes no sense saying "sans will talk in character" which is not IC for willing to kill sans plus it feels like a incon since its either sans slams him down and wins or adam presses a button.

This thread can be removed as well I believe? It should be a stomp in sans favor garfield has no chance to win since sans will stop time and beat his ass

This thread should be removed. Slayer can survive his soul being ripped out so Idk how he lost-

///Peppers proposals//

This one's actually on 173. It got buffed to High 8-C and lacks a soul so Sans' AP was what's carrying him. That's not possible anymore

This is made when Sans' attacks apparently have AP. Should at least be redone with modern standards

(^ Idk if this should be removed though)

So after a while, we realized that Sans is kinda broken skilled. I'm not sure how fair this one match is anymore

These are made when people thought Undertale Soul Manip one-shots. I'm fairly certain it doesn't and the arguments hinge on the fact that Sans one-shots them first

(^ Idk about these 2 since sans can still kill most of them before they attack even if its not a one shot. )

//Rots Proposal//

This match between Sans and Ghost Rider should also be removed since it is a range stomp in favor of Sans, it was even acknowledged in the thread, and it was also argued that Ghost Rider's hax doesn't work on Sans.

Last edited:
As the OP. Sans stomped and I gave thor knowledge so he can do a AoE attack to kill sans before he does. It can stay since timestop is not IC aswell
It doesn't matter, many arguments that were used in favor of Sans are incorrect (One-shot with soul hax, dodge with TP, etc). And there were no knowledgeable members arguing in favor of Thor, for example that AoE attack that you say was never mentioned during the thread, and the prior knowledge wasn't even taken into account. The match is incorrect for several reasons, and the wrong arguments used make it a stomp, therefore it should be removed.

It doesn't matter, many arguments that were used in favor of Sans are incorrect (One-shot with soul hax, dodge with TP, etc).
I don't remember people saying one shots. Either I am blind or you are lying, he cannot dodge with TP that is true but he should still be skilled enough to dodge normal attacks and since he cannot dodge AoE its not a stomp
And there were no knowledgeable members arguing in favor of Thor,
Idk
for example that AoE attack that you say was never mentioned during the thread
Thats his only wincon...?
, and the prior knowledge wasn't even taken into account.
It was. They asked me to add it since otherwise thor got stomped

I'm not going to argue with you here but everything you said is wrong. There were people who argued and voted thinking that Sans one-shot and dodge with TP, that makes the match totally wrong and inaccurate, if you don't believe me I don't care just read the thread. You say that an AoE attack is his only wincon, but that was never mentioned during the thread, so you are saying that the match is a stomp. Thor's prior knowledge was only used as an excuse to say that it wasn't a stomp when it was, since it was only used to say that Thor knew he could be one-shot instantly at the start of the battle.

so you are saying that the match is a stomp. Thor's prior knowledge was only used as an excuse to say that it wasn't a stomp when it was, since it was only used to say that Thor knew he could be one-shot instantly at the start of the battle.
Your logic doesn't make sense. I read the thread again and I don't see anyone saying he will "dodge with teleportation" or "thor gets one shot"
I read the comments they both had pretty fair wincons since thor got stomped so I have gave knowledge for him to use Bifrost. Thats his wincon and sans wincon is the soul hax. I cannot see whats wrong with the thread?

"Sans has reaction speed to avoid attacks, and has instinctive reaction to cover attacks he wont see coming. Thor is going to be thrown around and teleported into attacks he isn't used to fighting against and wont have a whole lot of time to adapt to fighting against sans without dying due to his dura neg."
This was the wincon for sans.
Since thor knows sans can beat his ass and is good at dodging he will just use Bifrost to win.
This was the wincon for thor.

I read the thread again and I don't see anyone saying he will "dodge with teleportation" or "thor gets one shot"
You said that Sans can one-shot and someone says that Sans can avoid with TP
I read the comments they both had pretty fair wincons since thor got stomped so I have gim knowledge for him to use Bifrost
What wincons? If no one argued in favor of Thor, and he only uses the Bifrost when he's bloodlusted besides being a whole different key
"Sans has reaction speed to avoid attacks, and has instinctive reaction to cover attacks he wont see coming. Thor is going to be thrown around and teleported into attacks he isn't used to fighting against and wont have a whole lot of time to adapt to fighting against sans without dying due to his dura neg."
This was the wincon for sans.
Which is wrong, how can Sans dodge an AoE attack? How can Thor be throwed around when he has a massive advantage in LS? And that argument isn't taking into account that Thor has prior knowledge, since him would know that Sans can do all of that

This is my last comment on the topic, the match is wrong for several reasons:
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Sans (One-shot and TP to dodge)
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Thor by no knowledgeable members (Bifrost when he isn't bloodlusted, plus a different key was being used)
  • The prior knowledge that Thor had wasn't used correctly in the arguments, just as an excuse to say that it wasn't a stomp
  • Using those inaccurate arguments the match is a stomp in favor of Sans

I meant kill fast obviously I worded it wrong it doesnt change much. No one took that seriously since if that was the case it would be a stomp since sans would TP out of bi frost
What wincons? If no one argued in favor of Thor, and he only uses the Bifrost when he's bloodlusted besides being a whole different key
Knowledge makes Thor realize he can die really fast against sans this makes thor realize he has to use all his might to win this means he will use anything including bifrost
Which is wrong, how can Sans dodge an AoE attack? How can Thor be throwed around when he has a massive advantage in LS? And that argument isn't taking into account that Thor has prior knowledge, since him would know that Sans can do all of that

This is my last comment on the topic, the match is wrong for several reasons:
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Sans (One-shot and TP to dodge)
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Thor by no knowledgeable members (Bifrost when he isn't bloodlusted, plus a different key was being used)
  • The prior knowledge that Thor had wasn't used correctly in the arguments, just as an excuse to say that it wasn't a stomp
  • Using those inaccurate arguments the match is a stomp in favor of Sans
Okay bla bla, remove that

You read the 10 pages and thats what you got out of that? I feels sorry for your attempts at removing that match.
Let it go man
Did I ask your opinion?
, People explained to you why it was fair but you keep repeating yourself, first you said frieza stomps then you said sans stomps then you said frieza stomps again in another thread derailing it now you are saying sans loses what up with this?
I didn't say that. I said that the argument used for Sans to wins was not what he does in his fight, so that's why it should be removed

As for it being a stomp, it is a stomp purely because Frieza can do nothing when he immediately gets grabbed by a thought based TK then impaled, and the distance being this low means Frieza can do nothing here. How is it fair when Sans grab him with thought based TK and then kills him with bones he can't dodge due to distance which are also thought based according to you???

Did I ask your opinion?
🤓
I didn't say that. I said that the argument used for Sans to wins was not what he does in his fight, so that's why it should be removed
No one said anything thats OOC lol.
As for it being a stomp, it is a stomp purely because Frieza can do nothing when he immediately gets grabbed by a thought based TK then impaled, and the distance being this low means Frieza can do nothing here. How is it fair when Sans grab him with thought based TK and then kills him with bones he can't dodge due to distance which are also thought based according to you???
Thought based TK? Sans literally doesnt have that. Frieza can dodge them but he will either focus on attacking sans or dodging? I dont have to explain all of that thread again at you wtf?

No one said anything thats OOC lol.
The argument was literally that he'd start with Omega Blasters which Frieza can't dodge due to ditance
Thought based TK? Sans literally doesnt have that.
He literally have TK, and you yourself said they were thought based, and then argued the bones are thought based on another thread
Frieza can dodge them but he will either focus on attacking sans or dodging? I dont have to explain all of that thread again at you wtf?
Maybe when you'll stop wanking people will stop putting these inaccurate matches here

The argument was literally that he'd start with Omega Blasters which Frieza can't dodge due to ditance
“Omega blasters” PFFT HAHAHA. The blasters are in the first attack but they are right after the bones. You would know that if you watched the fight instead of ignoring it.
He literally have TK, and you yourself said they were thought based
I never said his TK is thought based. Only his attacks are. 🥱

“Omega blasters” PFFT HAHAHA. The blasters are in the first attack but they are right after the bones. You would know that if you watched the fight instead of ignoring it.
I watched the fight, and if you would've paid attenion you'd see he start with TK first and then raises his hands for the bones
I never said his TK is thought based. Only his attacks are. 🥱
Then how fast is his TK. Frieza literally only need to point to win

You didnt. If you did you would know sans doesnt have thought based TK or starts instantly with “omega blasters”
Good. Then you just proved my point, cause that was literally the argument in the thread. And if he needs to raise his hand first to TK, Frieza already kills him by then, since even against someone he personally hate like Frisk he waits before sending his first attack

People literally said he uses the blasters first action and that's not the case in the fight
Who's atten and why do we need to pay him?
Typo. I'm on mobile so

Good. Then you just proved my point, cause that was literally the argument in the thread. And if he needs to raise his hand first to TK, Frieza already kills hom by then,
kid named dodging that we discussed:

plus frieza has to point and shoot which should be the same speed as sans lowering his hand.
since even against someone he personally hate like Frisk he waits before sending his first attack
What!? He literally skips his own dialogue to attack!? How is that waiting!?

I am done. First you said “Omega blasters” then “Thought based TK” then you said “Sans waits for his opponent” you even tried to trick me into paying my taxes!

kid named dodging that we discussed:
From 1 meter? He can't from this range
plus frieza has to point and shoot which should be the same speed as sans lowering his hand.
Not really. All Frieza needs to do is lift a finger, which is faster than Sans lowering his hand for his first attack. Not to mention Frieza powering up alone kills him due to pressure waves way faster than Sans lowering his hand. Frieza can also attack while grabbed so TK wouldn't stop Frieza from firing. Even if he misses, the aoe blast kills Sans anyways

Still, none of it changes the fact the arguments used are wrong since the Sans fans said he starts with the blasters which he evidently doesn't in his fight, so it should be removed regardless

I tried doing this a while ago but I was always too lazy to figure out how to do it, but now I have motivation

yay

anyways

the argument in this match is that Cat Noir mega cataclysm size of galaxy he wins gg

You're forgetting the fact that most attacks in dbz and even most auras are capable of carpet-bombing the area with their ki

you're also forgetting that Goku can just glare

Both of these options are in character, and both cover enough range to destroy the planet, much less just SBA distance

Not to mention, there's no proof whatsoever that Cat Noir starts with Mega Cataclysm from the get-go. He killed his dad, Ladybug, and the entirety of Paris, and then literally just sat there for months without destroying the universe. He was only willing to destroy the universe after he was triggered by Ladybug, whom he had extremely personal grievances towards. There's no reason to assume he would attempt anything like that against Goku, and anything else he attempts Goku can just dodge due to instinctive reaction

Not to mention, Goku can IT away from Mega Cataclysm by either TPing to King Kai, who's planet is outside the universe, or (assuming King Kai doesn't exist in that universe) just TPing behind Cat Noir due to verse equalization and making Cat Noir miss. Or he can just TP to anyone in the universe still alive with a ki signature, including those in the afterlife.

either way the match should be removed
bump

From 1 meter? He can't from this range

Not really. All Frieza needs to do is lift a finger, which is faster than Sans lowering his hand for his first attack. Not to mention Frieza powering up alone kills him due to pressure waves way faster than Sans lowering his hand. Frieza can also attack while grabbed so TK wouldn't stop Frieza from firing. Even if he misses, the aoe blast kills Sans anyways

Still, none of it changes the fact the arguments used are wrong since the Sans fans said he starts with the blasters which he evidently doesn't in his fight, so it should be removed regardless
All of this has been discussed plus you are literally wrong, we are clogging so bye bye and no match stays go read the thread and watch sans battle.

They are not reading the thread man 💀
the argument is that Sans's first attack (tk into bone wall) would kill Frieza

despite the fact that Frieza won't get one shot since Sans's hax can't 1 shot people as demonstrated in several other sans matches plus frieza has barriers plus tk plus kiai that completely neg Sans's faster reaction speed

Frieza being in the room is arguably already enough to 1 shot Sans due to Kiai. Once Frieza gets TK'd he'll just shout really loud in character and the pressure of his ki will just blow Sans away

the argument is that Sans's first attack (tk into bone wall) would kill Frieza

despite the fact that Frieza won't get one shot since Sans's hax can't 1 shot people as demonstrated in several other sans matches plus frieza has barriers plus tk plus kiai that completely neg Sans's faster reaction speed

Frieza being in the room is arguably already enough to 1 shot Sans due to Kiai. Once Frieza gets TK'd he'll just shout really loud in character and the pressure of his ki will just blow Sans away
Read the thread. All the things you said was brought up and debated. Stop clogging.

Not to mini mod or anything, but you guys are clogging up the thread.
Could y'all, just once, listen to a productive comment when you see one? The level of derailment here is borderline criminal. Bicker about Sans Undertale and Dragon Ball antagonist #91023 one some other thread. Enough context should be provided by the outset and enough counter-context should be provided by the defense, your goal is not to turn this into a do-over of the versus thread.

Could y'all, just once, listen to a productive comment when you see one? The level of derailment here is borderline criminal. Bicker about Sans Undertale and Dragon Ball antagonist #91023 one some other thread. Enough context should be provided by the outset and enough counter-context should be provided by the defense, your goal is not to turn this into a do-over of the versus thread.
we are clogging so bye bye and no match stays go read the thread.
I said it but they keep repeating the thread.

We really need a staff member here.

Here are all the sans matches:

This battle should also be removed. Sans now has timestop that will change the match a lot and its really outdated tbh.

This battle can also be removed. It is outdated and looking at it sans has no wincons since the other guy uses time hax IC that sans has no way to ignore.

This should be removed as well looking at it I don't see how sans can actually win. The other character is filled with hax and is superior in AP. It has TP and BFR so sans just...loses hard lol

This can be removed as well I believe. The reasoning makes no sense saying "sans will talk in character" which is not IC for willing to kill sans plus it feels like a incon since its either sans slams him down and wins or adam presses a button.

This thread can be removed as well I believe? It should be a stomp in sans favor garfield has no chance to win since sans will stop time and beat his ass

This thread should be removed. Slayer can survive his soul being ripped out so Idk how he lost-

///Peppers proposals//

This one's actually on 173. It got buffed to High 8-C and lacks a soul so Sans' AP was what's carrying him. That's not possible anymore

This is made when Sans' attacks apparently have AP. Should at least be redone with modern standards

(^ Idk if this should be removed though)

So after a while, we realized that Sans is kinda broken skilled. I'm not sure how fair this one match is anymore

These are made when people thought Undertale Soul Manip one-shots. I'm fairly certain it doesn't and the arguments hinge on the fact that Sans one-shots them first

(^ Idk about these 2 since sans can still kill most of them before they attack even if its not a one shot. )

//Rots Proposal//

This match between Sans and Ghost Rider should also be removed since it is a range stomp in favor of Sans, it was even acknowledged in the thread, and it was also argued that Ghost Rider's hax doesn't work on Sans.
As for all of these:

Diavolo vs Sans seems fair to remove if Sans timestop is now considered legitimate (from what I can tell, the idea was laughed down in 2019- power creep's a bitch)

Lolz vs Sans seems fair to remove, just straight up.

Maltruant vs Sans seems fair to remove, notably because nobody really seemed to argue in-character for Maltruant and, again, Sans timestop would have been apparently very notable.

Adam Sandler vs Sans... honestly I think is fine. The core arguments of the thread hold that Sans' character can lead him to hesitate enough to be beaten, which I think holds up to scrutiny as a valid win condition.

Garfield vs Sans seems fair to remove, people framed it as a ridiculously easy match in Sans' favor previously and with the addition of timestop (a better timestop than Garfield's) it does seem to cross over into downright unfair territory.

Doomguy vs Sans seems fine. Soul hax was not the win condition. Although... I dunno. It may warrant revisiting, given time hax we're now giving to Sans. I'm leaving a pin in this one for now.

173 vs Sans seems like a fair removal, nothing more to say than that.

Elsa vs Sans seems to fall into the same category as Doomguy, but has much dicier levels of discussion and less explored topics so I'll agree with it being removed hesitantly.

Sans vs Ditto is fine to keep. I'm so tired of the skill arguments.

Yang Guo vs Sans seems fine to keep. The match seems to agree by committee that both can easily destroy the other, but of the two Sans is the most likely to enter his ****-you chain of events before Yang does (not that this is guaranteed).

Shedinja vs Sans seems fair to remove given the changes in the profiles since 2016. Reading the staff member names in that thread hit me like ******* whiplash, that's gotta be one of the oldest versus threads still on a profile.

EDIT: Missed Sans vs Ghost Rider. It seems fine to remove.

I'll remove the ones deemed fit for the chopping block, Yang Guo, Ditto, and Adam Sandler I declare acceptable, Doomguy is a maybe and will be left, too.

Last edited:
Adam Sandler vs Sans... honestly I think is fine. The core arguments of the thread hold that Sans' character can lead him to hesitate enough to be beaten, which I think holds up to scrutiny as a valid win condition.
The distance is 4km by SBA so adam stomps

What about these

What about these
I spoke on all of those. I've made my evaluations based on the information provided, and of these three, removed all of them. I would like another staff member's opinion on the Doomguy thread, though.

I spoke on all of those. I've made my evaluations based on the information provided, and of these three, removed all of them. I would like another staff member's opinion on the Doomguy thread, though.
Oh I am sorry yeah I didn't see that Adam should be removed though 4km is too much. Thanks I can ask some doom supporters if you'd like or a staff member would be better?

As for all of these:

Diavolo vs Sans seems fair to remove if Sans timestop is now considered legitimate (from what I can tell, the idea was laughed down in 2019- power creep's a bitch)

Lolz vs Sans seems fair to remove, just straight up.

Maltruant vs Sans seems fair to remove, notably because nobody really seemed to argue in-character for Maltruant and, again, Sans timestop would have been apparently very notable.

Garfield vs Sans seems fair to remove, people framed it as a ridiculously easy match in Sans' favor previously and with the addition of timestop (a better timestop than Garfield's) it does seem to cross over into downright unfair territory.

Doomguy vs Sans seems fine. Soul hax was not the win condition. Although... I dunno. It may warrant revisiting, given time hax we're now giving to Sans. I'm leaving a pin in this one for now.

173 vs Sans seems like a fair removal, nothing more to say than that.

Elsa vs Sans seems to fall into the same category as Doomguy, but has much dicier levels of discussion and less explored topics so I'll agree with it being removed hesitantly.

Sans vs Ditto is fine to keep. I'm so tired of the skill arguments.

Yang Guo vs Sans seems fine to keep. The match seems to agree by committee that both can easily destroy the other, but of the two Sans is the most likely to enter his ****-you chain of events before Yang does (not that this is guaranteed).

Shedinja vs Sans seems fair to remove given the changes in the profiles since 2016. Reading the staff member names in that thread hit me like ******* whiplash, that's gotta be one of the oldest versus threads still on a profile.

EDIT: Missed Sans vs Ghost Rider. It seems fine to remove.

I'll remove the ones deemed fit for the chopping block, Yang Guo, Ditto, and Adam Sandler I declare acceptable, Doomguy is a maybe and will be left, too.
What about the Goku vs Cat Blanc one I addressed a bit ago

Back