• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Spamton vs Sans should be removed.

The entire basis of the thread is that Sans is smart enough to cut Spamton's wires from distance, but there's a glaring issue with that: the damage the wires take and the damage Spamton himself takes are different.

As you can see, even when Spamton's wires are almost all completely cut, his HP is completely full, and in the reverse situation, his HP can be lowered without cutting any wire. And the wires are durable enough that 3 persons who are 9-A took an entire fight to cut them all while also dodging all of his attacks as well, and given that Sans' attacks are normally 10-B, and the wires cannot be dura-negged because of them not taking the same damage as Spamton (so no SOUL hax to apply), the bones and Gaster Blasters ain't damaging them at all.

And yes, Spamton has generally better mobility than Frisk, given that he can freerly move on all the directions thanks to his wires and can easily deal with KR thanks to his healing Pipis.

Blue Mode is also a non-factor, as Spamton has Class K LS, opposed to Sans' TK which is only Class 25.

Spamton vs Sans should be removed.

The entire basis of the thread is that Sans is smart enough to cut Spamton's wires from distance, but there's a glaring issue with that: the damage the wires take and the damage Spamton himself takes are different.

As you can see, even when Spamton's wires are almost all completely cut, his HP is completely full, and in the reverse situation, his HP can be lowered without cutting any wire. And the wires are durable enough that 3 persons who are 9-A took an entire fight to cut them all while also dodging all of his attacks as well, and given that Sans' attacks are normally 10-B, and the wires cannot be dura-negged because of them not taking the same damage as Spamton (so no SOUL hax to apply), the bones and Gaster Blasters ain't damaging them at all.

And yes, Spamton has generally better mobility than Frisk, given that he can freerly move on all the directions thanks to his wires and can easily deal with KR thanks to his healing Pipis.

Blue Mode is also a non-factor, as Spamton has Class K LS, opposed to Sans' TK which is only Class 25.
Something tells me they didn't read Spamton's profile properly if at all

I think it is just outdated…hopefully
To be honest the entire thing about "but Spamton can be negged from cutting his strings!" is so out of context that is hilarious.

It's way harder than you can assume, as the guy is spamming danmaku all the time and has insane mobility. Not to mention the wires have still 9-A dura.

WHY WOULD YOU NEED A [[rarity: common]] PAIR OF SCISSORS!? JUST FOR YOU [in limited edition], WE GOT A SPECIL SPAMTON-EXCLUSIVE [[double blade]] SCISSORS AT A VERY HIGH [quality] AND A PRICE [[cut in half]] OF 300 KROMER!!
Sans would probably be too lazy to open his wallet to buy and drive spamton crazy anyways this is derailing and I %100 agree with the removal 🗿

More She-Hulk matches because you guys are terrible. Also, important note: She-Hulk straight up one-shot Titania, the person that she gets her AP from. This is failed to be mentioned in a number of matches. It'd be like having characters who have the same rating but ignoring that Character A one-shot someone with Character B's dura...but adding the match and saying they're equal. While in-verse stomps are hard to quantify, at the very least mean that any opponent she fights with equal or lesser dura than Titania should be treated similarly.
  • Versus Saul Goodman: Saul has an absolutely massive intelligence diff...which considering this is a legal battle, equivocates to "Saul Stomps". Once you add in Saul's illegal tactics he pretty much auto-wins.
  • Versus the Tyrant: I'm not sure why Tyrant's claw is treated as an auto-win. Is piercing damage just automatically considered dura neg? In any case, seeing as their AP is fairly close and seeing what She-Hulk did to Titania, it could be argued she wins (especially since her much greater intellect probably means she'll just...not let herself get hit by the obvious claw. You know, the argument made in 99% of She-Hulk threads against She-Hulk).
  • Versus Goku: Goku's x4 AP, massive skill difference, power pole and nimbus and x3 movement speed gives him a massive stomp (and yes, he does have the power pole/nimbus: it's in his standard equipment and OP doesn't state otherwise).
  • Versus Yokai: I brought this up before but it still seems like a blatant stomp. She-Hulk's clap is a few dozen meters at absolute best: the match starts at 200 neters at least. Higher AP and much higher LS, so the nanobots pick up She-Hulk and kill her 12 times out of 10. There is literally no way for She-Hulk to win.
  • Versus Gloria: Did everyone forget that She-Hulk has better combat intellect and would just...stun the Hippo to death? Additionally, Gloria wins because of Elasticity, a power that straight-up isn't on her profile. Even with elasticity Shulk would just switch to spamming shockwaves/thunderclaps once it becomes clear that Gloria can tank regular hits, and Gloria doesn't ******* have it and the reasons given for such are bad.
  • Versus Alexander Anderson: While this fight does acknowledge the Titania one-shot, She-Hulk doesn't have the AP to overcome his regen at all, and he has better LS, sealing, weapons and superior skill.
  • Versus Raphael: All posts assumed 'Raph can take a few hits' when going by what actually happens in She-Hulk, he'd get KO'd instantly (and if not, dazed to the point where he can't stand). Since no comment acknowledged this and it definitely swings things massively, should be removed even if Raph still wins.

Honestly a part of me feels like this character should be match-banned. I dunno if that's even possible but the appalling quality of her matches combined with their sheer frequency is astonishing. Even when comparing characters like Tighten and Homelander, She-Hulk has had more losses than the two of them combined and her matches are consistently much more unfair (and Homelander has several wins, so at least you could argue he's not just getting spited).

Edit: For anyone wondering I'm not a She-Hulk stan by any stretch. This is just embarrassing for the wiki.

More She-Hulk matches because you guys are terrible. Also, important note: She-Hulk straight up one-shot Titania, the person that she gets her AP from. This is failed to be mentioned in a number of matches. It'd be like having characters who have the same rating but ignoring that Character A one-shot someone with Character B's dura...but adding the match and saying they're equal. While in-verse stomps are hard to quantify, at the very least mean that any opponent she fights with equal or lesser dura than Titania should be treated similarly.
  • Versus Saul Goodman: Saul has an absolutely massive intelligence diff...which considering this is a legal battle, equivocates to "Saul Stomps". Once you add in Saul's illegal tactics he pretty much auto-wins.
  • Versus the Tyrant: I'm not sure why Tyrant's claw is treated as an auto-win. Is piercing damage just automatically considered dura neg? In any case, seeing as their AP is fairly close and seeing what She-Hulk did to Titania, it could be argued she wins (especially since her much greater intellect probably means she'll just...not let herself get hit by the obvious claw. You know, the argument made in 99% of She-Hulk threads against She-Hulk).
  • Versus Goku: Goku's x4 AP, massive skill difference, power pole and nimbus and x3 movement speed gives him a massive stomp (and yes, he does have the power pole/nimbus: it's in his standard equipment and OP doesn't state otherwise).
  • Versus Yokai: I brought this up before but it still seems like a blatant stomp. She-Hulk's clap is a few dozen meters at absolute best: the match starts at 200 neters at least. Higher AP and much higher LS, so the nanobots pick up She-Hulk and kill her 12 times out of 10. There is literally no way for She-Hulk to win.
  • Versus Gloria: Did everyone forget that She-Hulk has better combat intellect and would just...stun the Hippo to death? Additionally, Gloria wins because of Elasticity, a power that straight-up isn't on her profile. Even with elasticity Shulk would just switch to spamming shockwaves/thunderclaps once it becomes clear that Gloria can tank regular hits, and Gloria doesn't ******* have it and the reasons given for such are bad.
  • Versus Alexander Anderson: While this fight does acknowledge the Titania one-shot, She-Hulk doesn't have the AP to overcome his regen at all, and he has better LS, sealing, weapons and superior skill.
  • Versus Raphael: All posts assumed 'Raph can take a few hits' when going by what actually happens in She-Hulk, he'd get KO'd instantly (and if not, dazed to the point where he can't stand). Since no comment acknowledged this and it definitely swings things massively, should be removed even if Raph still wins.

Honestly a part of me feels like this character should be match-banned. I dunno if that's even possible but the appalling quality of her matches combined with their sheer frequency is astonishing. Even when comparing characters like Tighten and Homelander, She-Hulk has had more losses than the two of them combined and her matches are consistently much more unfair (and Homelander has several wins, so at least you could argue he's not just getting spited).
She has only ever had one good matchup on the site

Also, yeah I’m in agreement with the removal of most of these matches. The ones Ayewale named are mostly faulty in one way or another

Last edited:
Tyrant has higher Lifting Strength, so if she gets grappled it could restrain and impale her quite easily, which would quite fatal for reasons I don't need to explain. Piercing damage just a lot more damage than blunt-force trauma due to how sharp things work, being in the same tier won't stop her from getting stabbed.

Tyrant is also stronger than Titania, so I don't see why stomping Titania would give her the win.

Can't speak for those other matches but the Tyrant one should be fine.

Last edited:
Not to comment about the validity of the matches itself since I don't care for these, but just want to comment one thing that I already said in the past.
She-Hulk don't one-shot Titania, she don't severely injure her (as evidenced by the lack of wounds) nor knock her out from a single hit (in the clip you linked she was still conscious even when strongly hit in the stomach, and she was also fine after receive another previous attack), in their second fight when Titania was prepared to fight it was show how they can clash (to the point that Titania legit received a straight punch to the face and could still fight), so no, She-Hulk don't one-shot Titania, she certainly upscale above her but not to the great degree you make it seem. Additionally in verse one-shot don't really apply the same way in the wiki so that make that point even less relevant.

She-Hulk don't one-shot Titania, she don't severely injure her (as evidenced by the lack of wounds) nor knock her out from a single hit (in the clip you linked she was still conscious even when strongly hit in the stomach, and she was also fine after receive another previous attack), in their second fight when Titania was prepared to fight it was show how they can clash (to the point that Titania legit received a straight punch to the face and could still fight), so no, She-Hulk don't one-shot Titania, she certainly upscale above her but not to the great degree you make it seem. Additionally in verse one-shot don't really apply the same way in the wiki so that make that point even less relevant.
About that last part, that’s not exactly true. Yes, one-shotting differs depending on the verse, but to act as if it isn’t relevant at all to a character’s strength isn’t right

Last edited:
About that last part, that’s not exactly true. She, one-shotting differs depending on the verse, but to act as if it isn’t relevant at all to a character’s strength isn’t right
I didn't say they don't matter, I said that they aren't treated the same way in the wiki, which make the already bad argument of She-Hulk one-shoting Titania even less important.

Not to comment about the validity of the matches itself since I don't care for these, but just want to comment one thing that I already said in the past...
In the first fight She-Hulk absolutely KO'd her. She hits Titania once, and she's completely unable to fight afterwards: that's the definition of a one-shot. Saying that it's not a one-shot because there's no visible injuries is an awful argument.
In their second fight you could easily argue She-Hulk just...didn't want to hospitalize her? She one-shot Titania by accident in their first fight and She-Hulk was shocked by the amount of damage dealt.

Also I acknowledged that in-verse oneshots don't work the same way, like verbatim. Did you not read what I said?
Tyrant has higher Lifting Strength, so if she gets grappled it could restrain and impale her quite easily, which would quite fatal for reasons I don't need to explain. Piercing damage just a lot more damage than blunt-force trauma due to how sharp things work, being in the same tier won't stop her from getting stabbed.

Tyrant is also stronger than Titania, so I don't see why stomping Titania would give her the win.

Can't speak for those other matches but the Tyrant one should be fine.
She-Hulk has a huge intelligence gap so I do not see how Tyrant would land a hit. Tyrant's profile has him as smarter than the average zombies but the average zombie is Mindless so even by upscaling from that to an unquantifiable degree, She-Hulk easily outclasses that. It's below average intelligence comes from it's ability to execute other people's orders, not actually thinking by itself.

She-Hulk has a huge intelligence gap so I do not see how Tyrant would land a hit. Tyrant's profile has him as smarter than the average zombies but the average zombie is Mindless so even by upscaling from that to an unquantifiable degree, She-Hulk easily outclasses that. It's below average intelligence comes from it's ability to execute other people's orders, not actually thinking by itself.
She-Hulk's speed doesn't have a calc so she's just baseline Supersonic, Tyrant is slightly faster so it should be able to land a decisive blow with its claws.

Samantha page does not exist anymore for what I am seeing, so this match should be deleted from Kid Goku page

In the first fight She-Hulk absolutely KO'd her. She hits Titania once, and she's completely unable to fight afterwards: that's the definition of a one-shot. Saying that it's not a one-shot because there's no visible injuries is an awful argument.
In their second fight you could easily argue She-Hulk just...didn't want to hospitalize her? She one-shot Titania by accident in their first fight and She-Hulk was shocked by the amount of damage dealt.
She was in mid-air and received a straight punch to the stomach while defenless, even in real life that could certainly left someone somewhat stunned like how Titania ended, specially when considering how Titania isn't a particularly trained individual more accustomed to pain and fight with comparable foes.

Titania wasn't hospitalized in their first fight (at least as far I know) and She-Hulk certainly didn't seemed like holding off, even more so considering how she transformed after get pissed and attacked (and we know as a fact that Jennifer actually isn't good holding her anger), so you would need to actively show proof of she holding back a considerable amount in the middle of a fight to not injure her.

Regardless, I already said what I wanted to say and made my point, so I will not continue the matter to not stop the thread.

She-Hulk's speed doesn't have a calc so she's just baseline Supersonic, Tyrant is slightly faster so it should be able to land a decisive blow with its claws.
What? 'Tyrant is slightly faster so She-Hulk's massive skill difference doesn't matter". That's not convincing at all.
Titania wasn't "stunned" though, she was unable to fight afterwards. Even the marvel wiki (considered a decent source) states that she was unconscious afterwards. The mental gymnastics to try and say that the very clear one-shot wasn't actually a one-shot is really bad. In their first fight, She-Hulk is shocked by how much damage Titania receive: she clearly didn't mean to deal that much damage to her. In their second fight, She-Hulk didn't even want to transform in the first place when Titania attacked her: that is as clear proof as we can get that She-Hulk didn't want to fight. I do hope you continue the matter because you're pretty blatantly wrong.

What? 'Tyrant is slightly faster so She-Hulk's massive skill difference doesn't matter". That's not convincing at all.
She-Hulk doesn't even have any skill feats, how would she go through a whole fight with someone faster than her without getting touched? The fact that they only started 5 meters apart doesn't help her chances of not getting hit at all.

She-Hulk doesn't even have any skill feats, how would she go through a whole fight with someone faster than her without getting touched? The fact that they only started 5 meters apart doesn't help her chances of not getting hit at all.
Adding to this Tyrant uses grabs IC and can do this against folks like RE1 Chris and Jill, who even then would have feats like fighting hunters who could one shot them and had years of military experience. Even if its not that bright this still counts, heck if I wanna lowball we can include Rebecca an 18 year old medic who spent 24 hours before 1 doing all of 0 and she was able to keep pace with Billy who also had years of military training iirc

Last edited:
Titania wasn't "stunned" though, she was unable to fight afterwards. Even the marvel wiki (considered a decent source) states that she was unconscious afterwards. The mental gymnastics to try and say that the very clear one-shot wasn't actually a one-shot is really bad. In their first fight, She-Hulk is shocked by how much damage Titania receive: she clearly didn't mean to deal that much damage to her. In their second fight, She-Hulk didn't even want to transform in the first place when Titania attacked her: that is as clear proof as we can get that She-Hulk didn't want to fight. I do hope you continue the matter because you're pretty blatantly wrong.
Assuming you are someone untrained, try to receive a straight punch to the stomach from someone at least as strong as you in a completely denfeless state (don't think you could imitate the mid-air part though so just try any other state where you are unprepared to receive an attack by surprise) and see if you can't immediately stand up and fight as if nothing, now to that also add an violent impact against you head (since Titania was send flying and when crashing her head smashed against the wall). The reason of why most of the time characters in fiction (and to some extent also irl professional fighters) can continue fighting without much apparent problem under those conditions is because they are trained fighters, or also because they possess powers that let them withstand such things, and in this case Titania is just a normal girl (well, actually a typical influencer) that just happened to possess super strength, she lack combat training and her ability to withstand pain is unlikely to be considerable (something likely supported by the fact that her mental fortitude isn't that good as despicted in the series).

Also, why should we take as true what a random user could write in another wiki? Because in this case, as a matter of fact, she isn't unconscious.

The Hulk powers are based on rage as we know and when angered Jennifer transform, something show several times like when She-Hulk almost killed completely normal dudes that just hit on her if it wasn't by that Bruce stoped her, then in the second fight she is instigated and furthermore attacked by what at this point could even be called a sort of stalker, then she transform and begin to fight against Titania (with her first move being btw something that destroyed quite a bit the place) without any sign of preocupation for her. With these reasons and knowing Jennifer character we can't just arbitrarily assume that she just decided to hold back when there is no statement of such a thing.

I'm not "arbitrarily" assuming that she's holding back. She says it verbatim that she doesn't want to transform. She doesn't even defend herself at first. She-Hulk makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't want to fight. I think saying that she wasn't trying as hard because she literally said she didn't want to try is a very reasonable assumption, if not the true one.

If anything, you would have to prove why She-Hulk would go all out.

Regarding the marvel wiki, we consider is a verifiable source--and also, slightly moving for one second doesn't mean she didn't pass out immediately after? Or do you think Titania just gave up trying to fight She-Hulk? Even in real life, most people will still move a few seconds after getting a blow that would knock them unconscious (they'll turtle up or put their hands out).

Your point about Titania taking a blow to the head would be correct but Titania takes blows like that in her second fight with She-Hulk, and she's fine. The reason why is because She-Hulk is holding back because the episode makes it insanely clear that she doesn't want to fight. The stuff about stamina is like-sure? An opponent with similar AP and more stamina would probably not get knocked out. When did I say otherwise? You keep creating all sorts of disqualifiers that either don't matter to the actual feat or don't dispute anything. She-Hulk one-shot Titania when she was trying and didn't when she wasn't (and just got over being drunk).
Her fighting the wrecking crew at already puts her far above the Tyrant (whose best skill feat is still "not mindless"). I also don't think "oo he has a big claw, better avoid it and use ranged attacks!" is big leap of faith versus a predictable ******** opponent.

Adding to this Tyrant uses grabs IC and can do this against folks like RE1 Chris and Jill, who even then would have feats like fighting hunters who could one shot them and had years of military experience. Even if its not that bright this still counts, heck if I wanna lowball we can include Rebecca an 18 year old medic who spent 24 hours before 1 doing all of 0 and she was able to keep pace with Billy who also had years of military training iirc
I can't find any cutscenes of the Tyrant-002 doing this based off a cursory search. Assuming we're talking about just gameplay, that's completely inapplicable because any enemy, no matter how shitty, can tag you in gameplay.

I'm not "arbitrarily" assuming that she's holding back. She says it verbatim that she doesn't want to transform. She doesn't even defend herself at first. She-Hulk makes it abundantly clear that she doesn't want to fight. I think saying that she wasn't trying as hard because she literally said she didn't want to try is a very reasonable assumption, if not the true one.

If anything, you would have to prove why She-Hulk would go all out.

Regarding the marvel wiki, we consider is a verifiable source--and also, slightly moving for one second doesn't mean she didn't pass out immediately after? Or do you think Titania just gave up trying to fight She-Hulk? Even in real life, most people will still move a few seconds after getting a blow that would knock them unconscious (they'll turtle up or put their hands out).

Your point about Titania taking a blow to the head would be correct but Titania takes blows like that in her second fight with She-Hulk, and she's fine. The reason why is because She-Hulk is holding back because the episode makes it insanely clear that she doesn't want to fight. The stuff about stamina is like-sure? An opponent with similar AP and more stamina would probably not get knocked out. When did I say otherwise? You keep creating all sorts of disqualifiers that either don't matter to the actual feat or don't dispute anything. She-Hulk one-shot Titania when she was trying and didn't when she wasn't (and just got over being drunk).
You now that Bruce also say that he don't want to fight most of the time and still end transforming and beating the shit out of people right? Jennifer is the same, because while is true that she retain her consciousness, is also true that she still get affected by the anger and transform with it. Also, lets remember that she is the person that almost killed people (if not stopped) by something significantly more minor than be actively instigated and attacked, plus the fact that for "holding back" she surely did quite the damage to the surroundings and went for a delicate part like the head with a straight punch.

If the thing is a quote or material sure, we can consider, that part however isn't a quote or come from some material, that part is entirely wrote by normal people, it isn't word of god or anything similar. In no moment she was show to be unconscious. I just believe that the mix of the pain and damage to her stomach, something that besides affect her internals would also leave her without breath, and head she wasn't able to simple stand up and continue fighting when the authorities also took her.

Or she just could withstand better that because she was prepared to fight instead of receive an unexpected attack in a defenless state? The argument of she don't wanting to fight is null when she begin to damage the surroundings (literally her first move was destroy meters of floor) and actively search to attack delicate parts like the head, plus all the anger part and the heat of fighting, additionally Jennifer isn't some trained person that is able to considerable held her strength in a fight where she get punched.

And more stuff that I could comment but this discussion (as well as the Tyrant one honestly) already went long enough, so this will really be my last post regarding the "She-Hulk one-shot Titania" argument.

Tyrant might not grab in cutscenes, however models after him do and the fact he still has a grab in game in the final battle means that he'll still have this as something he would do. And while I'm at it if zombies do that while being mindless Tyrant doing so isn't out of the question. Also Tyrant can have the sense to deflect a rocket being fired at it which I'd argue is intelligent. Ignoring the fact that the first thing he does when he wakes up is shank Wesker its something he'll lead with. Plus he lifts you up after impaling you and low regen won't cover that.

Has SH fought folks that could one shot her like how Chris and Jill did prior to the tyrant with the hunters? And can I ask if she's done her claps point blank?

Last edited:

Remove this alien X is low 1-C now

No

Remove this alien X is low 1-C now
This was discussed like 4 times already. Its a hax battle and Alien is 4D and Max has 4D hax.

Back