• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 9-A
Applejack has both Standard Equipment and Option Equipment
Fight takes place in a heavily wooded forest.
Applejack starts off in a tree, She-Hulk knows her position.

Vote:
She-Hulk: 0
Applejack: 9 (MaidRips, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Peppersalt43, Cimafranca133, Random-Helper323 Mariogoods, Veloxt1r0kore, CoreOfimBalance(COB, RandomGuy2345)

Last edited:
jojo-jojo-part5.gif

Applejack watching Marcy and Misako beat up She-Hulk and joining in just to add another teenage girl to the mix.

…She Hulk oneshots since she scales vastly above Titania’s 68 megajoule calc, and AJ is 65 megajoules so, yeah…

One-shot in verse don't work thr same in vs threads, to one-shot in verdus threads you need a 7x ap advantage. Futhermore people voted already knowing that She-Hulk upscale above Titania
This vs rule seems extremely illogical here since she oneshot someone with a higher value than Applejack. Do I really need to say more than this? It’s the most simple logic that anyone can learn

One-shots works different between verses, which is why in versus threads the rule is that a 7x difference is needed to one-shot.
There’s not even a confirmed multiplier gap between She Hulk and Titania. One shotting being different in vs threads only works when there is an in verse statement that they are 2x stronger than a certain character. In She Hulk, there is no such thing so by vs battles logic, we could only assume that She Hulk is 7x stronger than Titania. Also, KLOL said this so this is the most meaningless discussion on this planet

There’s not even a confirmed multiplier gap between She Hulk and Titania. One shotting being different in vs threads only works when there is an in verse statement that they are 2x stronger than a certain character. In She Hulk, there is no such thing so by vs battles logic, we could only assume that She Hulk is 7x stronger than Titania. Also, KLOL said this so this is the most meaningless discussion on this planet
If we could assume she's stronger than she'd have that reflected in profiles. The fact she doesn't is prove it isn't the same in verse.

Honestly don't know where you hot that weird idea, we absolutely never assume a character is 7x stronger than other because in verse one-shot the other.

Bruh, the discussion was actually to increase the gap needed to one-shot (initially I think it was mentioned to increase it more than a thousand times but that was too extreme and then people were discussing other things not that absurd)

If we could assume she's stronger than she'd have that reflected in profiles. The fact she doesn't is prove it isn't the same in verse.
Something isn’t adding up

So you’re telling me that even She Hulk oneshot Titania, a weaker character is still able to fight with She Hulk? Sounds kind of like nonsense to me

Honestly don't know where you hot that weird idea, we absolutely never assume a character is 7x stronger than other because in verse one-shot the other.
No weirder than your ideas. Why are you being so arrogant about this?
Bruh, the discussion was actually to increase the gap needed to one-shot (initially I think it was mentioned to increase it more than a thousand times but that was too extreme and then people were discussing other things not that absurd)
Don’t look at me like I’m stupid, Klol only told me that the rule was changing and nothing else “bruh”.

So you’re telling me that even She Hulk oneshot Titania, a weaker character is still able to fight with She Hulk? Sounds kind of like nonsense to me
Because in verse one-shots are different from verse to verse so a rule was made to vs threads were a 7x ap gap (which seems that will be increased based on a crt) is needed.

Because in verse one-shots are different from verse to verse so a rule was made to vs threads were a 7x ap gap (which seems that will be increased based on a crt) is needed.
Why would her AP be treated as equal to a Value she already scales a Oneshot above because VS Thread rules?
That's handicapping

Yes because we don't know how much stronger you need to be to oneshot. She might be only 1.2x times as strong as Titania. She shouldn't be able to one shot AJ even if they are that close just because that's how it went in verse.

That rule just seems stupid to me, you can’t convince me otherwise. Repeat your arguments all you want and I’ll gladly repeat mine

No weirder than your ideas. Why are you being so arrogant about this?

Don’t look at me like I’m stupid, Klol only told me that the rule was changing and nothing else “bruh”.
I mean, you were the one who come arrogant talking like everyone who was here before didn't knew the obvious thing about She-Hulk scaling above Applejack from easily defeating Titania and acting like all the votes until now are invalid.

You were the one who just read something and began to talk arrogantly to me without knowing what you were talking, you don't even need more than a few clicks to find the thread were the one-shot gap of vs threads was being discussed.

I mean, you were the one who come arrogant talking like everyone who was here before didn't knew the obvious thing about She-Hulk scaling above Applejack from easily defeating Titania and acting like all the votes until now are invalid.
Because I didn’t know this thread existed till now?
You were the one who just read something and began to talk arrogantly to me without knowing what you were talking, you don't even need more than a few clicks to find the thread were the one-shot gap of vs threads was being discussed.
Wow, you really think me having a certain point of view about how a match should go is “arrogant”? Yeah, let’s just turn this conversation into a war zone, sounds like a great idea don’t you think?

Back