• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Semifinals, Match 2 (Sans vs Aruto Hiden)

Aruto might have his analytic prediction stuff, but as an almost powerless human there is only so much projectile spam you can avoid. And Sans should have no trouble avoiding his attacks with teleportation and stuff in return. He can just stay at a range.

Yeah, and even if Aruto knows Sans' attacks, he cannot really reach Sans to a point where he is more likely to get boned/blasted to death before he even touches Sans. Voting Sans.

I’m gonna try to be as simple as I can with this one because it’s my least favorite portion of Zero One debates

The Shine System is an AI which is capable of predicting 2.5 million calculations per second, this is significant due to the fact that the Thousand Signal is capable of outputting 10 million calculation. A simple 4x difference was enough for Thouser, the user of the Thousand Signal, to easily predict the movements of Shining Assault Hopper, the user of the Shine System. Now, in its first appearance, Shining Hopper AI was capable of outright negging the AI of the Dodo Magia, who’s AI was strong enough to easily predict the movements of two fighters, making all their attempts of fighting it useless due to him always being able to dodge both at the same time.

The reason why I bring this up is because Aruto, by the end of the series, is capable of fighting against Ark-Zero without assistance from an AI. Ark Zero being able to predict billions to possibly even trillions of calculations.

Aruto would pretty easily dodge any of Sans’ attack with little difficulty, especially considering Aruto’s reaction time being slowed down to a crawl. Only time, Sans’ will get tired, giving Aruto an opportunity to attack. Aruto’s stamina has allowed him to fight for multiple days on end with barley any signs of fatigue.

Also, Sans’ is 10-B physically. Does that mean he has access to his blasters and bones? Just wondering.
Only his Telekinesis is Wall level while the rest of his attacks are weaker than Monster Kid who is nearly featless

Still, however, Sans would know about Aruto’s precognition thanks to prior knowledge, so he might as well shift gravity to force Aruto to one side of the battlefield (PS-His Gravity Manipulation isnt his telekinesis because he doesnt do damage to you when he does it, he only does the telekinesis [the one that does damage to you unlike his gravity manipulation] as his final attack after you dodge a circling group of Gaster Blasters, so its still allowed) then proceed to do something like this which is literally unavoidable.

Aruto really shouldn't have a problem with Sans' attack. Frisk could dodge them and they don't have Aruto's level of precog nor his slowed reaction speed. Literally as the fight begins, Aruto would be able to know what Sans can do, how he'll do it, and the best course of action to beat him. Not only that, Aruto could even stealth his way to Sans, he's capable of sneaking pass Ark-Zero's sensors, which were capable of picking sound 10 km away and see in thermovision. Aruto was even able to disappear simply by having mist cover his body, the next second he's gone despite 4 people surrounding him.

For the unavoidable attack, it's likely that Sans needed Frisk to have their guard down, since why else didn't he do that attack throughout their entire fight other than when Frisk had their guard down. Not only that, Aruto's powered through a ton of punishment. He literally was unaffected by the stress caused by the Assault Grip, an enhancement which was able to main a trained anti-terrorist leader vomit out blood after not even a minute of usage. Aruto's used the Assault Grip for like 4 minutes with no side effects. He's also powered through the Forceriser, which was capable of making robots scream in pain, despite not even having the ability to feel pain.

Aruto really shouldn't have a problem with Sans' attack. Frisk could dodge them and they don't have Aruto's level of precog nor his slowed reaction speed. Literally as the fight begins, Aruto would be able to know what Sans can do, how he'll do it, and the best course of action to beat him.
Frisk… dies. They literally have infinite retries, and his whole thing is catching the player off guard with things like moving first and attacking during the menu.

They have better than Precog, they can rewind time. And although there’s technically no ’canon’ amount of times you die, it’s pretty obvious you’re supposed to die over, and over, and over again. He even has unique dialogue for that scenario, even skipping his opening speech once you die enough.

I can’t comment on the rest due to lacking a lot of knowledge on Arturo.

I don't really think Frisk's time rewind and Aruto's precog should be compared, they're two very different abilities. Literally as the fight starts, Aruto would be able to find out what Sans would be able to do up to the end of the fight. He'd make counters to whatever Sans could do, even making counters to Sans counters.

Aruto’s stamina has allowed him to fight for multiple days on end with barley any signs of fatigue.
But that's with his power-boosting equipment, isn't it?
And, other than in the fight against Chara, Sans has no reason to not teleport away to take a brief break in the fight if he gets tired. That would be a pretty Sans thing to do.
Aruto's stealth doesn't convince me either. He can maybe sneak, but it's not like he turns invisible. His strength seems more on the inaudile side.
In other words, I don't see him getting close to Sans at all. Eventually Sans hits him.
Furthermore:
Can Aruto in his human form even jump high enough to evade Sans tallest projectiles?
Also, if Aruto's "precog" is still just based on computation, not seeing the future, it's impossible to predict things he has no data on. So he wouldn't start with knowledge on how the blue bones work. Or, in general, that Sans attacks shouldn't be blocked. So he will likely take some soul damage at the beginning.

No, his stamina doesn't fluctuate depending on the forms he's using. His forms actually put a lot of stress on his body and would actually decrease his stamina, not increase it. Case in point the Assault Grip, Isamu Fuwa, it's first user, was in peak condition and was coughing blood in under a minute.
I mean, sure but at that point neither of them would likely even want to fight each other. Aruto knows that Sans could just keep TPing away and Sans can't hit Aruto due to precog and reactions. It'll be a stalemate.
I don't see Sans' hitting Aruto either because of my previous reasons. I honestly think it's more likely that Aruto could stealth his way around Sans than Sans hitting him.
I mea, Frisk could jump over them. The weird thing about Undertale is that the fighting takes place on a 2D grid and not a 3D format, so I don't know if Sans literally makes pillars of bones which go from each end of the room to crush Frisk. I don't actually remember Frisk being put in a situation where Sans got him like that, I do know there's no damage runs so there has to be reasoning to why Frisk could avoid these attacks.
They both have knowledge of the other, Aruto would know all of Sans' attacks same as Sans knowing all of Aruto's. Not only that, Aruto could very quicly adapt to a situation when given new information. The Dodo Magia was capable of perfectly countering Shining Hopper's teleportation despite only being exposed to it for less than 2 minutes. Aruto's precog is hundreds of thousands to millions of times better than the Dodo's.
Oh, and Aruto's precog scales higher to those who dealt with TP before :3

But that's with his power-boosting equipment, isn't it?
And, other than in the fight against Chara, Sans has no reason to not teleport away to take a brief break in the fight if he gets tired. That would be a pretty Sans thing to do.
Correction.

The Rider form actually put strain on his body. While the Rider system itself allow the user to fight with broken bones and what not. It still doesn't dealt with stamina issues. For example, Shining Hopper have stamina loan system which convert stamina into more AP. When he truly used Shining Hopper for the first time he could no longer fight after he finished off Dodo Magia for the day. Later on, he simply adapt through it. Then there's Assault Grip which put massive strain on the user due to the form itself have no human safety measure since it was meant to be used by Humagear. A few minutes of used from Fuwa Isamu aka, Kamen Rider Vulcan who is a specially trained soldiers, remarkable for his endurance and inhuman strenght start coughing up blood after he de-transformed while Aruto simply shrug it off. He also able to constantly fight with minimal rest after getting thoroughly trashed by Dodo Magia custom and his stamina only get better by the series end.

Aruto's stealth doesn't convince me either. He can maybe sneak, but it's not like he turns invisible. His strength seems more on the inaudile side.
In other words, I don't see him getting close to Sans at all. Eventually Sans hits him.
That would be a sound arguement if not for something like Ark, or any of the Riders in the series have enhanced senses out the ass with 6km target locks, hacking into any surveillance cameras or electronic device for clearer field of vision and so on. Aruto sneak away while in front of 5 of them with only thin smoke.
Also, if Aruto's "precog" is still just based on computation, not seeing the future, it's impossible to predict things he has no data on. So he wouldn't start with knowledge on how the blue bones work. Or, in general, that Sans attacks shouldn't be blocked. So he will likely take some soul damage at the beginning.
Both have knowledge on eachother. So Aruto would already known all of Sans attacks and what sort of stuff he can do. So yes, it's very possible for Aruto to already came up with a countermeasures to dodge through Sans attacks. And predicting around something that doesn't exist or have no data on at all isn't a new thing in Zero One either. Satellite Zea, a supercomputer that Aruto's mind is directly linked too make the Shining Hopper key be compatible with the Assault Grip. Assault Grip doesn't exist, nay, isn't even designed by the bad guy yet during the time of Shining Hopper key's creation. Not accounting bs stuff like Zea accurately predicting that timeline has been changed and whatever else.

And for precog stuff, Aruto would be directly scaling above Vulcan who's precog through a massively speed amp/blitz speed finisher stealh attack. And scale around dodging attacks without actually needing to see them, with minimum will to fight back, and the three characters have their own precog.

The Dodo Magia was capable of perfectly countering Shining Hopper's teleportation despite only being exposed to it for less than 2 minutes.
And correction. Less than a minute. Aruto precog chain scaling far above Dodo Magia to the point that Dodo Magia itself won't be able to touch base Aruto by the time

That would be a sound arguement if not for something like Ark, or any of the Riders in the series have enhanced senses out the ass with 6km target locks, hacking into any surveillance cameras or electronic device for clearer field of vision and so on. Aruto sneak away while in front of 5 of them with only thin smoke.
This refers to this:
Forgot to put this here. He up and disappear.

I'd argue that after a few blast and dodge. Aruto can easily sneak away and dunk on Sans via combination of his precog and stealth

I was gonna say that, I can see Sans having advantage early and Aruto have advantage later. But having prior knowledge screws over Sans hard because Aruto has a super computer in his conscious. Aruto's thought process of seeing things in slow-motion + stealth really screws over the Danmaku as well.

It should be noted that Sans reactions are greater than his combat speed (I think?), which would even the playing field in the realms of slow-motion senses.

Generally, I still vote Sans. I don't see Aruto sneaking away when Sans can teleport him around and even if he did, after landing his surprise attack he would immediately get pummeled in a counter-attack. Sans has 10-B durability after all, he can take a kick.

The problem with Sans landing a hit an Aruto is really just that Aruto's precog is way to powerful for a simply surprise attack or just a regular attack. Not only that, Sans' durability downscales to literally anyone in his game, so any attack Aruto does will deal a lot of damage.

Aruto would also play out a fight to make it so that Sans would be in the perfect position for an attack.

The moment Sans teleports Aruto 1 meter high into the air Aruto is physically incapable of dodging, as he can't maneuver while off the ground.

I honestly think Aruto could hit Sans before that happens, with both precog and stealth. Not only that, Aruto has powered through an insane amount of damage before showing signs of fatigue, Sans is going to have to hit him a lot of times to really put him down.

Sans deals soul damage, so Aruto's regular durability showings should be irrelevant.
Doubt that Aruto can do much of anything before Sans does it. Again, Sans can teleport so that Aruto really can't even approach unless Sans gets tired, no matter how well he dodges projectiles.

I honestly think Aruto could hit Sans before that happens, with both precog and stealth. Not only that, Aruto has powered through an insane amount of damage before showing signs of fatigue, Sans is going to have to hit him a lot of times to really put him down.
Except this is not just physical damage, but soul damage too which is sure to end him quick. Plus, as said above, with prior knowledge, Sans knows to get Aruto out of his range to hit Sans by just either teleport him to the air or just force his gravity direction to another side to then impale him, especially if it's the ceiling.

Oof, soul damage hurts and I don't see Aruto getting to Sans if he TPs mid-air. Can Sans float in the air or does he need to fall back down? cause if he can fly then I don't see aruto hitting him at all. If he goes back down, Aruto's gonna realize that he can sneak up to Sans and attack him from behind. How good is Sans' stamina?

Edit: Ah, he can TP to regain stamina like DontTalk said.

Last edited:
I’ll go for Sans too, I’ll admit Aruto doesn’t have good offensive options and only really has defensive ones

Back