• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... what does She hulk can do against beingh overwhelmed by the microbots? as I see, the only thing that may help against that is the shockwaves, but this things are amazing to just holdsomeone in place whem needed and keep Yokai safe at the same time

voting the acctually ok writen villain

So, which one's really the villain? I know comic She-Hulk once disapproved of the defendant in her case getting less than a life sentence so she assaulted and seemingly killed a police officer (assault and battery or possibly even murder 2 of a police officer), wrecking the police car in a public street in the process (destruction of public property, disruption to traffic, reckless endangerment), and kidnapped the guy (kidnapping, removing someone from police custody is legally a jailbreak too) so she and her client could torture him (assault and battery, likely grievous bodily harm, I think torture specifically is also illegal).

Altogether this is an action that would ironically get her charged with all the above offenses, and her powers could legally be treated as a weapon which adds "deadly weapon" to all of the above charges. And the fact her client was an accomplice would combine with She-Hulk's behaviour to likely get their case overturned, and meanwhile they'd be getting charged in response. I don't know why her page says her modern version is friendly, when her modern version behaves like a bullying criminal, something which is becoming eerily common among Marvel's "heroes" these days.

So, which one's really the villain? I know comic She-Hulk once disapproved of the defendant in her case getting less than a life sentence so she assaulted and seemingly killed a police officer (assault and battery or possibly even murder 2 of a police officer), wrecking the police car in a public street in the process (destruction of public property, disruption to traffic, reckless endangerment), and kidnapped the guy (kidnapping, removing someone from police custody is legally a jailbreak too) so she and her client could torture him (assault and battery, likely grievous bodily harm, I think torture specifically is also illegal).

Altogether this is an action that would ironically get her charged with all the above offenses, and her powers could legally be treated as a weapon which adds "deadly weapon" to all of the above charges. And the fact her client was an accomplice would combine with She-Hulk's behaviour to likely get their case overturned, and meanwhile they'd be getting charged in response. I don't know why her page says her modern version is friendly, when her modern version behaves like a bullying criminal, something which is becoming eerily common among Marvel's "heroes" these days.
That's why she's badly written
Anyways, bad twist villain FRA

Back