• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Because the assumption back then was that Aruto was only 10-B. Regardless of whether or not he can resist soul manip, Sans' page still refers to Aruto as 10-B, which is outdated and inaccurate
Then the description should be changed? The fight would still play out the same

EDIT: The rules of the thread would also be contradicted by Aruto's current stats, as it says "anything above 10-B is restricted". Can't exactly call the match still viable if that was a requirement for the fight
Edited this in last minute, but this also dates the thread pretty significantly

• She-Hulk versus Kaori Shirasaki. Kaori has X4 the AP and durability, several more useful powers, damage reduction and social influencing that would incapacitate She-Hulk. I do not see how this is in any way fair for She-Hulk. Sure she's given prior knowledge, but she has no way to avoid any of these powers or close the gap, like...at all.
You are misunderstanding various things with this one, Kaori can't effectively use her AP advantage because she literally lack any sort of offensive spells, her only "offensive" spell is chains of light that can restrict someone, which is something that She-Hulk is able to dodge. She-Hulk also have a way to realible damage Kaori even with her greater defense, which is via Thunderclap (you know, the thing that could even put down Hulk despite his higher durability). He damage reduction is basically non-existent at that point, that only become minimally relevant in combats in later keys when her stats are higher.
  • She-Hulk versus Applejack. No justifications for Applejack winning were given in the thread itself, hence an automatic removal (it's literally just "similar character with notably weaker stats lost gg").
    • BONUS: Titania versus Applejack should also be removed because the justification given for Applejack winning is nigh non-existent ("higher LS I guess" literally).
There was justifications given, that since both sides aren't specially good fighters but one of them possess a massive LS then it would be more likely that the side with the LS advantage would be the one winning. If you dislike the reasoning is one thing but there was certainly a motive to why people voted.
  • She-Hulk versus Peni Parker. A x4 AP gap, stealth + camouflage and spider-sense + acrobatics already sounds rough but you could maybe justify it staying. The speed is uneqalized though, which judging by the speed of a sonic boom (the regular speed of sound) versus a fast bullet (double that) is a x2 gap. Is this removal worthy?
The camouflage is a possible and Peni itself isn't 9-A so there's that. The speed part would depend on the type of bullet that Gwen outpaced.

Kaori's page states that they can match their physicals to their offensive capabilities, so this doesn't really apply. She-Hulk's shockwave also isn't doing shit, because it only managed to hurt Hulk's ears. There's even a note on her page saying we shouldn't scale her to Hulk.

The justification given was very weak and with no elaboration. Also your summary of the justification is bigger than the justification itself; should probably tell you how high-effort it was. As an aside, you still cannot have a thread's sole justification be 'link to other thread gg'.

Peni herself in constantly in her spider-suit. And the thread didn't state that the camouflage wouldn't be used, so SBA assumes it is there.

You're right on everything else though.

Kaori's page states that they can match their physicals to their offensive capabilities, so this doesn't really apply. She-Hulk's shockwave also isn't doing shit, because it only managed to hurt Hulk's ears. There's even a note on her page saying we shouldn't scale her to Hulk.

The justification given was very weak and with no elaboration. Also your summary of the justification is bigger than the justification itself; should probably tell you how high-effort it was. As an aside, you still cannot have a thread's sole justification be 'link to other thread gg'.

Peni herself in constantly in her spider-suit. And the thread didn't state that the camouflage wouldn't be used, so SBA assumes it is there.

You're right on everything else though.
Yes, however she can't use that effectively because she is a healer and don't possess offensive abilities until later keys. And you think Kaori ears would be immune to the damage because of...?

It was discussed in the own thread however, there was even a quite big debate at the end that resulted in some people voting for She-Hulk but the general consensus was that Applejack reasoning and votes were still valid so at the end she still won.

She-Hulk vs Applejack is laughably bad, so I've removed it. The matches vs Kaori and Peni are on thin ice but it can be considered a non-stomp, I think, though the amount of spite against She-Hulk is tangible.

Honestly, y'all really should be careful with the brazen unapologetic spite, that is a rule violation after all. @Tots_Real @RandomGuy2345 @Kisaragi_Megumi You guys (among others), bear this in mind. I'm not making this an official report, but rather a friendly reminder that if someone were to go through all the matches and make a decent enough point that this is outright spite (sure looks like it), that's absolutely reportable.

Wait why me? I don't recall making any of spite matches, heck even if i had a grudge to a certain chars like Tatsumi or some folks from Genshin Impact like Yae/Signora/Scaramouche, i rather avoid it at any cost

You participated/encouraged the behavior in one of the matches linked above (She-Hulk vs Peni). Memes or not, just be aware that this shit is a legitimate rule violation.

She-Hulk's matches are ******* garbage and nearly every single one should be removed.

• MCU She-Hulk versus FOX Daredevil. Matt is weak to very loud sounds (he has to sleep with rock music to block out the sounds of the street), especially up close, and She-Hulk can create ******* sonic booms by clapping her hands. Not one comment in the thread remembered.
  • She-Hulk versus Lincoln Loud. Lincoln literally just points a laser pointer at her and wins. Should be a stomp.
  • Homelander versus She-Hulk. OP thought the fight was fair due to She-Hulk's AP being comparable to Homelander's and her thunderclaps being effective, both of which are untrue (Homelander wouldn't be affected at all and he has a three times AP advantage). That on top of being able to fly, x3 durability, range diff and a skill diff (people said otherwise in the thread but they're blatantly wrong) and potentially one-shotting with his lasers since She-Hulk doesn't resist heat, this sounds like a stomp.
  • She-Hulk versus Kaori Shirasaki. Kaori has X4 the AP and durability, several more useful powers, damage reduction and social influencing that would incapacitate She-Hulk. I do not see how this is in any way fair for She-Hulk. Sure she's given prior knowledge, but she has no way to avoid any of these powers or close the gap, like...at all. Considered a shaky non-stomp.
    • From the wiki's standards on stomp threads: "Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doctor Doom..." This is the same thing, except their statistics aren't even the same.
  • She-Hulk versus Inspector Gadget. To repeat:
    • "Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doctor Doom..." Seems pretty clear-cut. Although Inspector Gadget's profile is ******* terrible because his P&A has zero citations, making it difficult to evaluate any of the powers that were ruled in favor of him winning.
  • She-Hulk versus Doctor Livesey. This one is particularly bad because multiple comments point out how unfair it is and OP goes 'equal stats' which (a) isn't a defense (see above) and (b) isn't true: doctor livesey can effortlessly take out people with double She-Hulk's AP.
  • She-Hulk versus Yokai. This one might seem okay because at least in theory She-Hulk could hit Yokai's physical form and kill him. That being said, Yokai's range is dozens of times higher, has much better intelligence and the nanobots higher AP and Lifting Strength would make this very one-sided. The kicker, though, is that according to Standard Battle Assumptions the battle starts at the highest possible range for the fighters, aka hundreds of meters apart. Massive stomp.
  • She-Hulk versus Chun-Li. Six times AP/Dura gap and Chun-Li massively out-skills. She-Hulk's regen is non-combat applicable.
  • She-Hulk versus Peni Parker. A x4 AP gap, stealth + camouflage and spider-sense + acrobatics already sounds rough but you could maybe justify it staying. The speed is uneqalized though, which judging by the speed of a sonic boom (the regular speed of sound) versus a fast bullet (double that) is a x2 gap. Is this removal worthy? Considered a shaky non-stomp.
  • She-Hulk versus Applejack. No justifications for Applejack winning were given in the thread itself, hence an automatic removal (it's literally just "similar character with notably weaker stats lost gg"). Deleted.
    • BONUS: Titania versus Applejack should also be removed because the justification given for Applejack winning is nigh non-existent ("higher LS I guess" literally).
  • She-Hulk versus Harvey Alibastor. She-Hulk's wincondition is apparently 'thunder-clap into CQC', but there is no reason for this to work given Harvey has a six times AP gap (that some of the comments simply ignore?) and a lot more hax that she has no resistance too.

I'll take a look through those when I have some time.

I am gonna ask if this match should be deleted

At the time, both were almost equal in AP, but now the lizard girl has a 5.5 times AP advantage, that is completely huge to just say "nah, the leeches would still attach to her" when she can destroy those with ease

And giving how this monster fights, "it" has no tactic at all, I don´t see how the lizard girl can lose

I am gonna ask if this match should be deleted

At the time, both were almost equal in AP, but now the lizard girl has a 5.5 times AP advantage, that is completely huge to just say "nah, the leeches would still attach to her" when she can destroy those with ease

And giving how this monster fights, "it" has no tactic at all, I don´t see how the lizard girl can lose

It would be my personal opinion that she absolutely can still lose, and that you're conflating higher AP with the ability to exert it on great quantities of targets at once, but given the AP difference is now double what it was before, I can understand why the match should be removed. @Peppersalt43, you may want to redo this one, up to you.

Wait what the **** lol

Why does this 8-B character have matches against NAGEL KRAT of all people, what

It would be my personal opinion that she absolutely can still lose, and that you're conflating higher AP with the ability to exert it on great quantities of targets at once, but given the AP difference is now double what it was before, I can understand why the match should be removed. @Peppersalt43, you may want to redo this one, up to you.
I literally redid the match with the supporter being well-aware of the new advantages. It's fine
Wait what the **** lol

Why does this 8-B character have matches against NAGEL KRAT of all people, what
I assumed the flashbangs and stealth were good enough for incapacitation but I assume it's too much?

Nobody in the history of the universe has ever been incapacitated for 24 full hours by a flashbang, absolutely not lol

I don't know tons about other characters there but Nagel Krat's presence is a godforsaken atrocity, I'm removing that one too.

Edit: The portal drake match is also pretty suspect, of the ones I can speak on, but it at least could win, albeit in an incredibly rare circumstance.

However much can fit on his belt. It's nowhere even close to being enough to incapacitate for the expected time. At best you could give him extra supplies from his shop but even then there's no chance he wins by that measure alone, it simply isn't happening.

However much can fit on his belt. It's nowhere even close to being enough to incapacitate for the expected time. At best you could give him extra supplies from his shop but even then there's no chance he wins by that measure alone, it simply isn't happening.
P A I N

Going through the She-Hulk matches:

- vs FOX's Daredevil: No contest, this one is being removed.

- vs Lincoln Loud: Less certain of this one, as the laser just seems to be range?

- vs Homelander: someday god will strike all of you down for taking skill feats as seriously as a lot of you do, I swear it Regardless, meh on this one too. She definitely could win this fight, I don't think it is substantial enough to remotely call it a stomp.

- vs Inspector Gadget: This one could absolutely stay but the arguments in the thread are insanely barebones. The votes for Gadget piled in immediately after someone gestured vaguely to the word "technology". Removed.

- vs Dr. Livesy: I was on the fence with this one, but the fact that Livesy demolishes people with said AP without trying is a considerable factor. Removed.

- vs Yokai: Also on the fence for this one, but I will err on the side of keeping it. Yokai's advantages are vast but not so much that it is within stomp territory, in my opinion. His range advantage can be dealt with by shockwaves, as was somewhat alluded to in the match.

- vs Chun Li: Depends entirely on if the 0.1 Ton value is correct, I could not easily track down such a feat nor did the people shilling it offer it in the thread. In any case it may need redone (as the votes currently are for the 0.1 ton value regardless), but such a fight would be fair if the originally listed AP was true.

- vs Harvey Alibastor: Also iffy on this one (my, its as if they're using fringe cases to make their spite more acceptable). The AP difference is closer to 4x, and the status effects seem to be more or less randomly selected- which may allow her to take one that is substantially less debilitating. Going to begrudgingly leave this one up for now.

It's almost as if skill arguments in 95% of cases are based on very little other than subjective opinion from a group of people that almost certainly lack the means to analyze the fighting skill and choreography of fictional characters.

Gripe aside, yeah the skill argument is seemingly not very notable for that one.

First match is using Enies Lobby Zoro who is 7-A. The second match is using Thiller Bark Zoro who is again 7-A, the matches were done when Zoro was 7-C and low 7-B at that moment

In Garou´s page it says "Skypeia Zoro was used" when the thread says is Thiller Bark Zoro, which is absurd, so yeah, asking to remove them

This one is bizarre, the only reasoning is "Zoro has 4.4 times AP advantage"

Not anymore, if he scales to Luffy fully who scales to Crocodile, he would be 33.4 tons, while Marth is 15.6 tons

A 2 times AP advantage as the only reasoning... Your choice, I don´t mind it but I had to put it in case anyone think is an outdated match

Edit about marth vs zoro: And Marth has a high 6-C shield, the match also completely ignores that
Bump

The first match doesn't specify key by name, rather just states 7-C; I assume that, despite currently having a 7-C key, some convoluted revisions have left that key where the higher key was previously?

The second match was added under Skypiea Arc vs Human Garou, both of which are Low 7-B still.

The first match doesn't specify key by name, rather just states 7-C; I assume that, despite currently having a 7-C key, some convoluted revisions have left that key where the higher key was previously?
Exactly

And the second match I am confused because in the thread itself, they used Thiller Bark Zoro, then it was added using Skypeia Zoro? WTF happened? In the thread I searched Skypiea and there is no comment about changing the Key

Exactly

And the second match I am confused because in the thread itself, they used Thiller Bark Zoro, then it was added using Skypeia Zoro? WTF happened? In the thread I searched Skypiea and there is no comment about changing the Key
Yeah I don't know what's going on there, but it was indeed specifically added under Skypiea. I'll remove your first match for now.

And I will ask for Marth vs Zoro in the future because I saw something about passive fate manipulation for Fire Emblem, depending of that, I will return, for now leave it if you want Bambu

And I will ask for Marth vs Zoro in the future because I saw something about passive fate manipulation for Fire Emblem, depending of that, I will return, for now leave it if you want Bambu
Sounds good, do so.

Back