• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chun-Li has come to arrest She-Hulk for assaulting and grievously injuring (perhaps killing; his condition is unknown) a police officer and kidnapping a recently convicted defendant with intent to torture him. She-Hulk is angry that Chun-Li is interfering. So both are in-character, but seriously looking to destroy the other.

9-A versions used.

Speed equalized.

She-Hulk scales above 0.0163655 Tons

Chun-Li scales above 0.010 Tons, likely also scales to 0.012

Chun-Li: 12 (MaidRips, Mariogoods, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Popted2, Dragonite007, Jamesthetaker, ShionAH, jojo123, Tonygameman, KingNanaya, ZoroNotZolo, Artorimachi_Meteoraft)

She-Hulk:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Does she hulk have any wincons?
Literally can't think of anything atm.

AP + Regenaration
She-Hulk doesn't have the AP advantage. It's 0.1 tons (Chun-Li) vs 0.0163655 Tons (She-Hulk). That's a very solid AP advantage for Chun-Li. It doesn't help that Chun-Li has the advantage in basically every other category.

Regen isn't really a win-con. It just delays the inevitable at best.

The OP is wrong you say? In that case it is a stomp.
It's a common misconception about the SF characters' AP that I admittedly made a mistake on before (at least I think I did).

So if Chun-Li holds a 6x AP gap, I don't think She-Hulk has any wincon at all.

I wanted to make this but figured Chun would skillstomp. Seriously, it'd be like her trying to fight Daredevil if he was as strong as Titania, and had the skill of Captain America.

While She-Hulk does have rage power, Chun-Li has statistics amplification, and also inducing stun on She-Hulk to trap the green giantess in her combo video. She-Hulk's status effect inducement resistance only covers alcohol, and not something like stun. And as mentioned earlier, She-Hulk struggles with more athletic opponents (e.g. Daredevil who she only defeated by overloading his radar sense with a thunderclap). She-Hulk really only going toe-to-toe with opponents that are physically weaker than her while Chun has experience going against opponents that actually have the advantage in strength doesn't help Jen out much, either.

She-Hulk still has wincons, though. If she could manage to disorient Chun-Li enough or maybe even outmuscle her in a hold, I think from there she could be in a very advantageous position. However, the problem for her would be landing whatever attack she would need to get to that point. Like I said earlier, Shulkie isn't exactly the best against agile and acrobatic opponents.

Chun-Li takes this pretty decisively.

That's definitely grace, I'll count just how many votes there are later, if it's not a stomp. Chun Li's AP is specifically scaled to calculation blogs which lead to the numbers I listed in the OP, so the 0.1 people are talking about about sounds strange to me.

I wanted to make this but figured Chun would skillstomp. Seriously, it'd be like her trying to fight Daredevil if he was as strong as Titania, and had the skill of Captain America.

While She-Hulk does have rage power, Chun-Li has statistics amplification, and also inducing stun on She-Hulk to trap the green giantess in her combo video. She-Hulk's status effect inducement resistance only covers alcohol, and not something like stun. And as mentioned earlier, She-Hulk struggles with more athletic opponents (e.g. Daredevil who she only defeated by overloading his radar sense with a thunderclap). She-Hulk really only going toe-to-toe with opponents that are physically weaker than her while Chun has experience going against opponents that actually have the advantage in strength doesn't help Jen out much, either.

She-Hulk still has wincons, though. If she could manage to disorient Chun-Li enough or maybe even outmuscle her in a hold, I think from there she could be in a very advantageous position. However, the problem for her would be landing whatever attack she would need to get to that point. Like I said earlier, Shulkie isn't exactly the best against agile and acrobatic opponents.

Chun-Li takes this pretty decisively.
Chun-Li seriously needs one or two hits in order to severely injure or even incap She-Hulk. She's 6.1x stronger than her. The very best She-Hulk can do against that is maybe (and I use that word very loosely) keep her distance via thunderclap. I can't see her LS being a wincon considering that she has to get up close and personal, and Chun-Li kind of skillstomps, let alone the 6x AP advantage.

This looks so stompish. Not only Chun-Li has enough AP advantage to wreck her in 2-3 strikes, she is also far more skilled than her. She-Hulk's wincons seem to get countered by AP and skill, no?

Though many of She-Hulk's matches are very stompish. She has win con, but won't happen

Back