• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A heretical crusade on the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
So uh, there are some AP scaling issues going on in Madness Combat right now. With that in mind, I'm just gonna make matches where AP doesn't matter

Heretical Priest vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized
  • Gotten Better Priest and Regular Tricky used
  • The Priest has prior knowledge and 2 minutes of prep time
  • Starting distance is 30 meters with no line of sight
  • Battle takes place in Constantinople
Prophet of the Two-Headed Basilisk : 7

Champion of the Higher Powers : 0

Incon : 0
latest
Tricky-the-Clown-Madness-Combat-madness-combat-31726712-765-1020.png

Last edited:
With that in-mind, how would this go?
Well, death manip ******* kills the undead, Tricky resurrects, speed amps and tries to slap the priest silly, and repeats until he can get a hit in.

the question is, if tricky can one shot them before being death'd.

Well, death manip ******* kills the undead, Tricky resurrects, speed amps and tries to slap the priest silly, and repeats until he can get a hit in.
I mean, they are invisible and if caught, they can just go intangible. Not super reliable but it's an option

It sucks Tricky wasn't in the final fight against Phobos, since that'd give his tricky key non-physical interaction.

if only.

It sucks Tricky wasn't in the final fight against Phobos, since that'd give his tricky key non-physical interaction.
Anyway the priest can't be both intangible and invisible at the same time so in order to get the jump on Tricky, he would need invisibility. The intangibility is for survivability

Based on the debate between the thread starter and Comiphorous, it looks like a win in Heretical Priest's favor. I mean let's be real, the Higher Powers may have shit standards, but even they would get bored of Tricky getting death-manipped over-and-over nonstop.

Based on the debate between the thread starter and Comiphorous, it looks like a win in Heretical Priest's favor. I mean let's be real, the Higher Powers may have shit standards, but even they would get bored of Tricky getting death-manipped over-and-over nonstop.
Yeah. Give him 3-4 death manips and tricky’s done.

so chances are this is gonna be outdated, since tricky is actually getting non-physical interaction soon, which means the priest's incorporeality doesn't save him and gets one shot when tricky attacks him.

Actually... I will remove it, but I will ask here instead.

We're working under the impression that, due to how fickle the Higher Powers in Madness Combat are, they would drop Tricky if he were just snapped-dead multiple times in one sitting, and that this is the more likely outcome than Tricky killing off the priest.

I don't think the addition of Non-Phys necessarily changes that outcome, or at least invalidates this matchup in its entirety. We're still looking at a scenario where Tricky is blindly swinging around to kill the Priest, and the Priest is just death haxing Tricky. Presuming no foul luck on the Priest's part, they should still win this.

I don't think the addition of Non-Phys necessarily changes that outcome, or at least invalidates this matchup in its entirety. We're still looking at a scenario where Tricky is blindly swinging around to kill the Priest, and the Priest is just death haxing Tricky. Presuming no foul luck on the Priest's part, they should still win this.
Well, the priest can't have it's invisibility and intangibility on at the same time, so tricky isn't gonna be blindly swinging at the priest, once he becomes visible all tricky has to do is amp and breathe in it's general direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back