• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reindeer VS Half-genie! HENSHIN! Chopper VS Shantae! (GRACE)

Brain Point Chopper
ShantaeSSBV Update

Chopper - 0 ()

VS

Shantae - 7 (The Calaca, Schnee One, ApiesDeathbyLazors, ZackMoon1234, DatOneWeeb, Rei Rubro, Strawboi)

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Speed is equalized

Both are Low 7-B, with Chopper at Whole Cake Arc.

Both are in-character.

Battle takes place on the Thousand Sunny at Sea. Starting distance is 10 meters.

Shantae knows Chopper can transform into Heavy, Walk, and Jumping Point and Chopper knows she can transform into atleast a mermaid, harpy and monkey and can whip her hair. No preptime is given.

Win via any method.

High 7-A in general. Haki helps against the blade since his body doesn't protect him from slashing damage.

I don't know how to close it, and the next weaker tier is pre time skip Luffy at High 7-C which Shantae stomps.

Now this is fair.

The AP advantage balances between them. Shantae has twin mints and monster milks wicht can temporarily make her 2x stronger. On the other hand, Chopper has Heavy Point, which has no time limit.

Unfortunately Chopper can't attack at his Guard Point but he could still make good usage of it, protecting himself from everything.

Shantae has versatility and long-range advantage as well invisibility (which can be countered by Chopper's enhanced senses). I'd say that in a direct confrontation Shantae would also have a slight advantage because her martial arts mastery seems to be above Chopper's, but he seems to have more combat experience than her.

However, Chopper is a great combat strategist. He can analyze his opponent and study them, and since this won't be a quick battle so he could very well abuse his knowledge on his enemy and use it against her. I also noticed that Shantae's intelligence is classified as "naive", and Chopper's as "extremely intelligent".

This is almost 50/50... Hard to vote but I go with Chopper. Basically because of his intelligence and stamina, he can use every advantage to the max with his strategies, which Shantae doesn't seem to do.

I feel her intelligence stat needs reworking as I don't see her to be naive by HGH and certainly not atleast Seven Sirens, from what little we know of.

How good are his senses? Since Shantae's vanishing cream renders her invisible to sight and an enemy's perception.

She can also activate her invulnerability shield and continue to use everything at her disposal while its activated. and Chopper doesnt have anything to get past that other than wait out Shantae's magic supply which given her equipment and items would last a LONG time in this battle.

Chopper can sense someone at few kilometers during a snow storm, which should blow the smell away with ease, so pretty acute.

Hmm what are the chances of Shantae realizing Chopper cant attack her if she flies out with Harpy or goes out into the water with Mermaid or Crab? He has no ranged attacks or equipment from what I see and being the battle takes place on a ship at sea, Shantae could at some point jump out to evade an attack and from there she could realize she has an advantage.

I could perhaps change the location if its overall deemed too much of an advantage.

Well, not in combat, he is an expert in battles. Shantae's weekness section makes her a little inferior against characters with a good intelligence.

Chopper has no way of fighting in the water at all, that could give her a big advantage, but he's smart and would probably analyze the situation, activating the guard point if she tries to stay away. And she probably don't will start doing that.

Is the fight on a ship? If so and if Chopper is giving her trouble, there is no reason for Shantae to not just jump ship and sink it. Chopper can't swim, right?

Okay, so how will Chopper attack Shantae? If he goes for a physical attack, then he's going to get hurt by pike balls and scimitars that surround her body. Any projectile based move will either get absorbed or reflected with bubble. Shantae can always fully heal herself if she's low on health. Shantae can stand at a good distance and use projectiles against Chopper or attack close, which would be dangerous since he'd be getting close to her pike balls and scimitars. Shantae can also use her explosion manipulation for AoE damage.

Yup, Shantae can heal from the wounds, play range game or just sink the Sunny.

Voting Shantae.

Im unaware, but how well can Chopper control the ship? Has he shown ability to do so? It has method of offense, defense and evasion.

Not in the case of Shantae being right above the ship. The defense system is a cannon in the head of the lion, two vehicles that are for ground, a modifier Waver with no weapons and a submarine.

Most of these gadgets are used by Franky or requires more than Chopper to be controlled.

Back