• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Lucario

I just got this idea when visitting Law page, aside i don't do a lot's of OP matches recently so yeah here we go, and another Lucario match because why not? ovo

The Surgeon of Death against the Aura mastery Pokemon (Your best one, IYKWIM ;v) (dammit Gnoggin) , who would win in this fight!!?

-Base Lucario and Post-Timeskip Law are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Sabaody Archipelago

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via K.O, Death, and Incapatitation!!!

Law
Lucario pokemon pokemon game and pokemon trading card game drawn by saitou naoki 21af9e1c096e142e40631811cc46fc17

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Law takes this pretty easily. Nothing Lucario has will stop Law from cutting him apart spacially, teleporting or telekinetically moving all of his attacks back at Lucario, or even destroy his organs if necessary. 50 meters is well within Law's range, so Lucario would get ended pretty easily.

Eh, Law must activate room first, and with Extreme Speed, Lucario can quickly close the gap and prob hit Law before he sets up the Room, plus Parry can block Law's attack if room is activated

Law can set up Room with ease, it's not something that takes awhile. The activation is actually pretty quick and I have doubts that Lucario can block an intangible, invisible durability negating spatial slash.

It's a slash, how can it have good AoE?

Also Lucario has precog and passive mind reading, and is more than skillful enough to utilise both to their fullest. It doesn't seem like TL is high into 7-A either, so Lucario probably one-shots, and gets the opportunity to do so if it uses extreme speed

E03de212182f6305652ab0f6f7eb6c511f33445b hq
88a81ed734d1757f64b81908237d69d67e907c99 hq

It being a slash is irrelevant. A slash can have AoE, Law's is enough to cut through an entire mountain and extend for several Kilometers. Law has Kenbunshoku Haki as well, giving him precog, enhanced senses, power detection and so on. A basic level is already enough to grant these and he's fought people with mind reading and precog so that won't be an issue for him. I also doubt the gap between them is enough for a one shot. Also engaging Law in close quarters is dangerous since Law would just use Mes to remove his heart.

Wait... TL scales to Luffy, who the dura vallue was for tanking an Fujitora attack, who itself is only 96 Megatons, so TL is baseline, i guess

That still looked like a fairly thin slice, so not much AoE.

Having fought people in the past with precog doesn't help necessarily against someone he doesn't know to have precog, although his own precog will be annoying for Lucario.

If he has to actively use Mes, it won't be fast enough to stop ExtremeSpeed

Those aren't what I'd call thin, they can reach across the entire ROOM with a single slash. And characters who are incredibly agile like Smoker weren't able to evade them.

Mes is Law telepathically removing the heart from the opponent. Also like I said before, his attacks are instant. and invisible. unless he can sense invisible attacks and if Extreme Speed isn't passive I doubt he'd get the chance to dodge. And Law himself has a speed amp via Shambles.

For what i've seen on his profile, Mes is a close range attack, and none of his attacks are instantaneous, since he need to move his sword to use either Amputate or Radio Knife

Lucario can see the invisible, but if the attacks are literally instantaneous with no travel time whatsoever then I don't see how this is fair

The effect of the spatial slashing are instantaneous, he slashes and whatever his in his path is automatically cut with no travel time. Law basically has the X Axis from Bleach but instead of a gun it's a sword.

Amputate (ÒéóÒâ│ÒâöÒâÑÒâåÒâ╝Òâê, Anpyutēto): Law typically uses his Devil Fruit powers together with his swordsmanship, making his sword a "scalpel" of sorts while his powers are active. This makes his Room slashes akin to spatial slicing, as they ignore the defenses of an opponent and appear to take effect instantaneously in the direction of his cut within the Room.

Ah in the Room, i get it.

Waiting for the others input like Cal, but if this is unfair (which i hope no) i gonna do the last resort: bloodlust

But for doing that he need a object to teleport, not a big deal since he can even use a chunk of destroyed area.

ItGyroNutz said:
Lucario can see the invisible, but if the attacks are literally instantaneous with no travel time whatsoever then I don't see how this is fair
It's not about being invisible; he's literally cutting space apart. Unless Lucario can detect spacial disruptions, he's not dodging these attacks, especially if Law can teleport anywhere and anything instantly. Plus, Extremespeed doesn't work since speed is equalized. Not blitzing Law here.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Law's is enough to cut through an entire mountain and extend for several Kilometers. Law has Kenbunshoku Haki as well, giving him precog, enhanced senses, power detection and so on. A basic level is already enough to grant these and he's fought people with mind reading and precog so that won't be an issue for him. I also doubt the gap between them is enough for a one shot. Also engaging Law in close quarters is dangerous since Law would just use Mes to remove his heart.
Well, he never fought anyone with mind reading or precog besides his short encounter with blind Fujitora, who used presence sensing instead. Doffy doesn't have kenbun haki. Also, Law cut an entire mountain range, not just a single mountain, even after beating beaten up by Vergo and having his own heart squeezed. Since Room size depends on his stamina, full health Law would have far more range. And Mes isn't telekinetic, it still requires physical contact for him to spacially remove the heart from the body.

Extremespeed is enough as speed amplification tho, not blitzing, but at least make him a lot faster than Law.

Back