• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical Calc

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I remember King Kai told Goku that Beerus could sneeze or something and send him to the other side of the universe. So I wanted to know how strong would Beerus need to be to sneeze or blow to send Goku to the other side of the universe?

Know we don't know how close is King Kai's planet is to the edge of the universe and that's why this is a hypothetical Calc. I'd just like to know the strength needed to send someone from one side of the observable universe to the other with a sneeze and don't worry this isn't important since Beerus is High 3-A so I'm not trying for an upgrade because I don't know how powerful this would be but I know it doesn't need infinite force unless it was an infinite universe.

Pretty sure that king kai didnt mean it literally, he just wanted goku to grasp the power of beerus. Although a sneeze from beerus wouldnt have sent goku that far... goku will just explode as soon as beerus sneezes on him.

I also think that it was figurative speech.

I know that guys... That's why I'm asking how strong would someone need to be to do that. I just used Beerus for the example that's all, I simply remember him saying he could do it so i just wanted to know the strength needed to sneeze and send someone from one side of the universe to the other.

Well Beerus was able to casually blow away Sidra's destruction energy ball with just his breath. Se he might very well be able to send Base Goku flying.

Im not sure if to the edge of the Universe though but who knows.

Back