• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excalibur Sonic VS SSJ Future Trunks

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Excalibur Sonic and Android Saga Future Trunks are used. Speed is equalized and battle takes place on the Cell Games Arena)

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Monke: 5 (SemiRaedi, CBslayeR, Lord_JJJ, FluffyCreatureZ, Ss3micah)

* Hedgehog: 10 (JED, GlaceonGamez471, Gabs22_Gamer, Armerish, ElixirBlue, Theuser789, Js250476, Maverick_Zero_X, ShakeResounding, sanicspood)

* Inconclusive:

dckq3km-8354fb8b-0cb5-4025-9156-6241f0d30f45.png

debkf29-45343f61-8335-4028-b0e9-6ace76a798a8.png

Last edited:
Keep in mind that this is Excalibur Sonic here, so he might be different than Base Sonic

Also: Excalibur Sonic >> Merlina >>> Base Modern Sonic >> 7-Emerl = Eclipse Cannon = 32 Tenatons

SSJ Future Trunks >> Mecha Frieza > SSJ Goku = 50 * Base Goku = Suppressed Final Form Frieza >> Frieza Saga Vegeta > Third Form Frieza >> Piccolo (Fused with Nail) = Second Form Frieza >> First Form Frieza > Casual First Form Frieza = 4.89 Tenatons

So Trunks holds a pretty sizable AP advantage

Last edited:
I’m voting Sonic because of his Analytical based fighting style (against the Dark Queen he specifically allows her to attack him first so he can quickly counter her), he has a massive range advantage with Excalibur, and can easily reflect Trunks’ attacks right back at him.

Anyways, Sonic should be able to use most of his soul gauge abilities while he is on this key, Excalibur can extend it's range for higher usage of environment in a variety of ways to attack Trunks, alongside dura neg from his base abilities which would essentially make him counter the AP advantage as the time passes. Furthermore Sonic can also power null Trunks's blasts at point blank.

I'm voting Sonic due to holding a far higher versatility edge.

Wait, is Trunks AP enough to one shot?
Keep in mind that this is Excalibur Sonic here, so he might be different than Base Sonic

Also: Excalibur Sonic >> Merlina >>> Base Modern Sonic >> 7-Emerl = Eclipse Cannon = 32 Tenatons

SSJ Future Trunks >> Mecha Frieza > SSJ Goku = 50 * Base Goku = Suppressed Final Form Frieza >> Frieza Saga Vegeta > Third Form Frieza >> Piccolo (Fused with Nail) = Second Form Frieza >> First Form Frieza > Casual First Form Frieza = 4.89 Tenatons

Maybe. I m not sure.

hmmm it seems that trunks have enough AP to one shot... what is sonic first move? because if trunks attack first, he could one shot sonic
Well is this key he has this things that are the main things he use:
Body Control (Of Excalibur, who can extend itself for greater reach), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magical attacks), Power Nullification (Can shatter magic barriers with sword attacks)

Body Control (Of Excalibur, who can extend itself for greater reach), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magical attacks), Power Nullification (Can shatter magic barriers with sword attacks)
Well, Trunks don't have magical attacks, and he doesnt really need to use ki blast, as his AP alone can one shot, and same applies to the power nullification, as sonic can shatter magic, but Trunks don't need to use Ki waves (assuming that Ki= Magic here), his sheer AP can solve it

Well, Trunks don't have magical attacks, and he doesnt really need to use ki blast, as his AP alone can one shot, and same applies to the power nullification, as sonic can shatter magic, but Trunks don't need to use Ki waves (assuming that Ki= Magic here), his sheer AP can solve it
I mean if he uses it and see the ki attacks are reflected he won't do it again.
But there were more arguments to sonic's win.

I guess, but trunks is still kinda a novice at this point, while sonic already had crazy adventures and gain lots of experience in this key, I think sonics still better, but trunks can still potentially one shot, and sonic starts with sword slashing I think sonic will just be overwhelmed

So I think I’m gonna voted trunks for now

I guess, but trunks is still kinda a novice at this point, while sonic already had crazy adventures and gain lots of experience in this key, I think sonics still better, but trunks can still potentially one shot, and sonic starts with sword slashing I think sonic will just be overwhelmed

So I think I’m gonna voted trunks for now
Seems Fair. But I will still with my vote, but I m also leading to change my vote so I will wait for more discussion.

Trunks doesn't have kiai though in this key at the very least, so he would need to either physically attack or shoot a ki blast

Yeah I don't mean Kiai, I said physical attacks, thats y I said AP alone
Ah ok, though Sonic can counter that too so it's a matter if he can catch Sonic, given Sonic beated beings with 4000+ years of CQC experience, and though he uses his sword, the experience still holds up

Not that I say Trunks can't land a hit, but it can be somewhat more tricky

even if we take only the gap between 1st form frieza and ssj1 goku, it already would be enough to one shot, but the scaling is far higher than it, Sonic cannot surve a single trunks attack, despite Sonic being more skilled with swords, if Sonic tries to clash swords with trunks, he pretty much dies

How would he realise how stronger trunks is if he will be dead in the first attack? the Gap is far higher than 50x times
Actually it isn't.

Just a little question, do we assume that Excalibur Sonic here is much more powerful than his base after the events of Forces and onwards? Because if that's actually true then his scaling chain would be much higher as a consequence, Excalibur Sonic still retains the abilities of his soul gauge to a far higher extent compared to base, he should be able to use ressurection.

Just a little question, do we assume that Excalibur Sonic here is much more powerful than his base after the events of Forces and onwards? Because if that's actually true then his scaling chain would be much higher as a consequence, Excalibur Sonic still retains the abilities of his soul gauge to a far higher extent compared to base, he should be able to use ressurection.
I didn't played Sonic and the Black Knight so idk when in the timeline it takes place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back