• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

What's the AP difference? Both are High 8-C.
ask spinoirr. he knows.

he's the one who confirmed the match was a stomp

You can remove/restrict something if it's a different tier than you are.

still i made that jake profile. but i'm still not certain about things. i might have gotten some things incorrect or something. (it's been a while since i've watched the movie)

colonel did say there were no errors. but she too hasn't seen it in a while.

okay i understand what your saying. but i feel like i could have possibly made some errors with that profile. and even though caesar won. the errors i could have made. could invalidate that match.

Actually vol 3 yang is actually 4 tons and can store energy she gets hit by and then release that stored energy twice as hard
And since she has the durability needed to take Bane's attacks, she'll just store up the attack and hit him back?

Also sanji (pre timeskip) vs yang xaio Long needs to be removed

Yang is no longer 7-C in her atlas arc key

What about yang vs gimgor and yang vs bakugo because yang vs grimgor was an FRA train that voted on reasoning that the person who originally gave the argumnts agreed was debunked and yang vs bakugo ignored a lot of yang's skillset

Also I just remembered that yang's Burn mechanic was updated, meaing that every thread except for kirito and Adam is outdated

What debunks on Yang vs Grimgor? The man had AP and skill in the bag regardless, his entire thing is his brute force skill is about how skilled brute force can get.

Also just remembered that Yang's aura gets one-shot by 8 tons due to the plethora of changes she's gone through since that fight, Grimgor upscales a **** ton from 7.8 tons. So...

You can remove/restrict something if it's a different tier than you are.

wait a minute.

lord griffin the problem with this thread

is i didn't lay down all of the rules

and besides.

since i didn't restrict jakes gun.

(i didn't mention it)

i just said jake can use his hunting bow

but i never said that he couldn't use his gun.

so does that mean this thread can be removed.

(i don't really want to have the hassle of redoing it. is that fine)

Sonic vs Hoopa

I have legimately no idea how this is added. It assumes that Hoopa summons just a fodder Pokémon at start, when its first move is to summon more Pokémon at once, including Creation Trio/Lake Trio. Ergo Sonic would be completed wrecked giving that even in the worst case, Hoopa would summon at least a 2-A, which would completely fodderize Sonic.

Sonic vs Hoopa

I have legimately no idea how this is added. It assumes that Hoopa summons just a fodder Pokémon at start, when its first move is to summon more Pokémon at once, including Creation Trio/Lake Trio. Ergo Sonic would be completed wrecked giving that even in the worst case, Hoopa would summon at least a 2-A, which would completely fodderize Sonic.
Becuase even in the movie Hoopa did not summoned all of the Pokémon at once? And why should we assume the creation trio will get summoned first when even in the movie they only appear later?

Oh and Sonic got his invulnerability back, so even with 2-A AP they can't damage him physically

Becuase even in the movie Hoopa did not summoned all of the Pokémon at once? And why should we assume the creation trio will get summoned first when even in the movie they only appear later?

Oh and Sonic got his invulnerability back, so even with 2-A AP they can't damage him physically
It was only at start, when it got serious, it summoned a bunch of legendaries all at once.
1) Invulnerability against 2-A AP from a 2-C is NLF.
2) They have still CM1.

Why would it get serious right away? And even then it took pretty long time for the creation trio to come, as it first sended a bunch of other Pokémon to battle
Because of SBA lmao. The Dark Hoopa's first summonings were right Creation Trio, Kyurem, and Hoenn's Cover Duo. And our Hoopa is the combination of the regular and Dark one, as shown at the end of the Movie.

Because of SBA lmao. The Dark Hoopa's first summonings were right Creation Trio, Kyurem, and Hoenn's Cover Duo. And our Hoopa is the combination of the regular and Dark one, as shown at the end of the Movie.
SBA says that they are in charactet, but willing to kill. Key word is "in character". And Dark Hoopa appeared since the beginning of the movie, and did not summon any Pokémon at first. Even in battle, it summoned Lugia, Rayquaza and the Eon Duo before the creation trio

Also, considering he only summons the avatars, what stops Sonic from avoiding them even if they appear first?

Oh I forgot to also mention that Hoopa can also start with mind hax as pointed in Dante thread, and Sonic doesn't resist that.

Oh I forgot to also mention that Hoopa can also start with mind hax as pointed in Dante thread, and Sonic doesn't resist that.
Yes he does:

Mind Manipulation (Resisted the telepathic abilities of the Voxai Overmind, and resisted being controlled by Dark Gaia as Werehog Sonic without even trying)

And if he starts by mindhaxing, Sonic can just go to him and one shot. Summoning also takes time too, which will allow Sonic to one shot befire he manages to do it

Mind show me the clip where that's the first thing he do?
I hate to use AMVs but that's a pretty good example. I'd like to remember that Dark Hoopa is quite mindless unlike the end movie version, so that's why it didn't immediately summon them all right off the bat.
Still does't mean Sonic will simply stand there and do nothing. He'll still dodge the attack
Ok but he wouldn't expect to be attacked from something infinitely beyond him.
Yes he does:

Mind Manipulation (Resisted the telepathic abilities of the Voxai Overmind, and resisted being controlled by Dark Gaia as Werehog Sonic without even trying)

And if he starts by mindhaxing, Sonic can just go to him and one shot. Summoning also takes time too, which will allow Sonic to one shot befire he manages to do it
I meant a Mind Hax which bypasses 7 layers of Resistance, each 4D and CM1.

That match must be removed tbh, not even a knowledgeable member of Pokemon has been there to defend therefore it has ended too quick

Wouldn’t hoops just stomp?
Well, if it starts with Mind Hax, yes.

If it starts with summons, well... Nvm, given that Hoopa fully controls its summons, Sonic will definitely have to deal with at least a 2-A pretty quickly, and said 2-A would completely fodderize him so yeah...

Back