• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Doomsday (Post Crisis)

How can Cell even deal with Doomsday's Low-High regen, being haxless while Doomsday have many haxes and I'm pretty sure Cell's AP is loslwer than Doomsday anyway

Doomsday can hax him though I think. And can Cell get around his resurrection and adaption? Ki blastd won't do much if Doomsday's AP is much higher than Cell's

How high into 4-B Doomsday is? Cell is 1.053 KiloFoe

Doomsday can hax him though I think. And can Cell get around his resurrection and adaption? Ki blastd won't do much if Doomsday's AP is much higher than Cell's

How high into 4-B Doomsday is? Cell is 1.053 KiloFoe
hax him with what ?
cell can close the gap with zenkai and even take the lead but then doomsday would just comeback .

this seems like an incon as no one can put the other down unless cell can BFR

How would Cell BFR? He needs IT to do so but due to SBA he can't teleport to anyone aside from Doomsday, which negates the purpose of BFR

Doesn't doomsday have reactive evolution that is extremely combat applicable. Buu would be more fair be that would be redundant

Also from a second look yeah, he isn't really haxed either so I'll vote Incon since none of them can kill each other permanently

How would Cell BFR? He needs IT to do so but due to SBA he can't teleport to anyone aside from Doomsday, which negates the purpose of BFR
sba says no outside help with some exceptions , i'm sure this would be one of the exceptions cuz if it wasn't his profile would've said so

About doomsday's regen, it states in his profile cell can use the genkidama, which killed a mid-high

Even if Doomsday dies, he resurrects and comes back to fight Cell. Cell has no means to put him down for good, and Doomsday can't kill Cell either

Even if Doomsday dies, he resurrects and comes back to fight Cell. Cell has no means to put him down for good, and Doomsday can't kill Cell either
which is why i mentionned BFR but smh he can't use it ??

smtg this important would've been mentionned in his profil don't u think ?

has doomsday come back from an attack that killed a mid-high when his regen is low high? (Probably should note he wouldn't spirit bomb immediately)

Yeah, but you can vaporize people who are capable of seriously harming you/relative to you. Cell broke Gohan's arm, but Gohan vaporized him with a Kamehameha anyway.

Doomsday has also the LS advantage so he could just resists Cell's attempts to trap him by just forcing himself out of his tail, like how GT Goku escaped from Cell's tail in one episode

If Cell gets pushed, i'd argue he's more likely to do it. He starts becoming irrational and may resort to extreme methods like that.

Either way, how does Doomsday's type 4 immortality work? That kinda determines this entire thing.
Can someone answer this?

Doomsday has also the LS advantage so he could just resists Cell's attempts to trap him by just forcing himself out of his tail, like how GT Goku escaped from Cell's tail in one episode
cell wouldn't open up with it anyway , he would use it after realising zenkai and punching won't work , at some point he'll use absorption since it's the only way and he'll use it when he has the strenght advantage , he's not stupid so he'll obviously figure it out

i see cell taking this

Cell can absorb by stabbing
  • Absorption: Cell can absorb others through his tail, either by stabbing them with it or opening it up to engulf them with it. When he stabs them with it, he breaks them down into an easily absorbed slurry of organic matter and absorbs their energy as well, leaving nothing but their clothing behind. He cannot absorb mechanical beings through this method. The second method absorbs his victim whole and keeps them unconscious within his body, where he can draw upon their power. However, powerful blows can make him regurgitate those he absorbs in this way.

Back