• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the only reason actually

Even if he did shatter wolf it's kinda unknown how he would recover from that considering wolf didn't regrow his arm after being resurrected I'm not sure if we should assume his body would be put back together by resurrection

Even if it would, anytime wolf has used the mortal blade besides the combat art is with a death blow. Wolf almost always grabs his opponent for death blows first which would lead to him being frozen

Dio also isnt dumb and even assuming Wolf could put his torso back together from being shattered, Dio would realize he should just leave him a popsicle

It... actually was. Literally no discussion took place outside of "guess Dio freezes".

There's no reason to assume Wolf can't use the Mortal Blade for more than just deathblows, and reason to assume he can as others can use another Mortal Blade normally in combat. It's very likely that the limitation on the Mortal Blade is purely game mechanics. I'm tired of this argument being made, no offense.

While I do agree that Dio would likely win, it's still dumb that literally no discussion was had as to Wolf's wincons or if there was more to the fight. At that point it seems like a stomp match since Dio will always start with his wincon and it's a near instant win.

I'm not entirely sure if it should. But typically does get removed when pages get such upgrades. So, should Miles get his loss and wi removed since he has gotten his strength more than quadrupled, New abilities like Air Manipulation, speed upgrade, and intelligence buff. These should be removed right?

I would say it depends. As long as the wins aren't turned into stomps by the changes, then they can stay and are fine.

The loses should be looked at to find the reasons as to why he lost. If they changes would likely make a differance, then they should be removed and likely remade.

Though I'd wait for a mod to say.

It isn't a stomp despite it. Though it adds new things to the equation. Like an ability that gives miles range since equipment was restricted. Meaning they would have to fight melee wise. But with the new ability he had. That's no longer the case. Though the reason he lost it was cause of being out skilled. Granted now he has a new ability and a little over 2.5 gap in power unlike before. So seems like it should be redone if wanted to be kept

But yeah. I'll see what a mod says.

I think this battle (Rimuru vs Iwanaghime) need to be removed. since now, Imaginary Space is no longer something exagerated, Iwa can probably reache it. but more than that, Iwa's Conceptual Manipulation is something way above Rimuru's resistance (Iwa and other gods, Created all the Concept of the world and can manipulate them, plus the fact that she created them in a much larger Multiverse).

So i think this battle need to be removed, Rimuru has still no way to affect Iwa and iwa can now kill/affect him, Rim has no longer win-con.

@The Causality, where was Imaginary space exaggerated because I don't see it being? Moreover, like @NeoSuperior said here she looks to lack the space hax

Elizhaa said:
@The Causality, where was Imaginary space exaggerated because I don't see it being? Moreover, like @NeoSuperior said [Thread:2949171#23|here]] she looks to lack the space hax
Space hax is something irrelevant against Conceptual manipulation

The Causality said:
Elizhaa said:
@The Causality, where was Imaginary space exaggerated because I don't see it being? Moreover, like @NeoSuperior said [Thread:2949171#23|here]] she looks to lack the space hax
Space hax is something irrelevant against Conceptual manipulation
It is more of a case by case basis.

In this case, it involve the impossibility to reache the imaginary space which firstly is more Range than something and secondly in Rimuru's case, Conceptual manipulation is still able to hit him. but in any case, Iwa has a Multiversal Range and his Concept hax affect a Multiverse much larger than Rimuru's one so in any case she can still affect him.

Overlord775 said:
@Elizhaa
Celestial said you'd only need low multiversal range to reach Immaginary Space, which Iwagahime has
It is not like I don't believe @CP but where did he say that because I never have seen the low multiversal range argument before but just good space hax, @Overlord775?

@John985, thanks. I will check with @Celestial Pegasus for accuracy-sake because they were another topic and characters range in the Tensei series this point could affect if correct.

OkOk

but in fact, the range changing or not, it doesn't change the fact that Iwa can reache Imaginary space, and the conceptual manipulation still affect him, so can you remove it?

@The Causality, the main argument against was she has no feats like some feat to show she can reach/affect Imaginary space. Even then on the range topic, as Kaltias said prior Conceptual Manipulation can be limited by range and I believed he said not all of them are equal.

She has Multiversal Range from her Conceptual Manipulation that why her range is Multiversal Touhou gods shaped the multiverse with all the concepts, they manipulated them to make the verse. but anyway, The argument in the thread make no real sense against someone with Multiversal Range so in any case, she can affect him.

So if everything is fine, i guess Wokista, AKM sama or someone can remove this battle since:

• Iwa has a Multiversal range far beyond everything Rim has, even with her Conceptual Manipulation which allow her to affect Rimuru
  • You need Low Multiversal Range to affect Imaginary space so in any case, she can affect him
The battle is no longer Valid, That's a pretty easy removal tho.

This match is outdated since Joker is not longer 8-C and had no prep time in this fight. The match has already been removed from Joseph's profile, but Joker's is locked.

No.

The thread had multiple reasons as to why it's neither a stomp for Melt nor a win for Yuuki. Throughout the entireity of this absolute headache of a multi-thread discussion, you have repeatedly moved the goalposts, trying to find some way to remove the match.

Anyone who checks the threads and reads through them can see this.

Either you seriously believe the battle is that much of a stomp, in which case no one who has viewed and voted on the threads agrees with you, or you actively want the matchup removed because you do not like/agree with the outcome.

I do not hold anything against you, but this is getting asinine.

An earlier thing.

Miles had two fights in his page. against Hercule and against Baldi

His AP and durability has gone up to the point he heavily one shots Baldi.

And he gains a 2.5 power advantage over Hercule. As well has abilities like Air Manipulation. Which due to the fight restricting weapons, would prove an advatage since it's not a weapon, but a power, and to restrict it makes it not viable to put on pages.

Dude, you need to just drop this issue entirely. Sometimes our characters get losses added to their file, and sometimes matches we disagree with get added. Not a big deal. It is just that someone else on the internet disagrees with you over how strong a fictional character is. You need to just accept that not all the matches can be exactly how you want them to be, and that going to such lengths just for one thread is obnoxious for everyone involved. The match is fine, now stop bringing it up.

@Butter who is miles?

I can't seem to find the thread behind these additions, mind linking it?

@Wokistan, you, @Akm Sama, and others commented the discussion should be resolved vs thread so I took the suggestion and I had another thread the topic. Everything, you said I am already willing to do.

I will be asleep so I won't reply to the topic for a while. Well, good night, or have nice day depending on your timezone.

I really hate doing this, but it needs to be said:

Bleach matches need to be more strict. Every Bleach character has Reishi crush that passively kills anyone who doesn't have any spiritual related energy. Remember that passive win = stomp.

With that being said, this is a list of the matches that need to be removed due to this (I'm going to regret posting this):

- Ichigo vs Ika Musume.

- Ichigo vs Lyndis.

- Possibly Ichigo vs Tsunayoshi (because IDK if the Flames of this verse counts as some form of Spiritual Energy).

- Possibly Chad vs Neo. Same reasons as above. IDK if Aura can be equalized with Reishi.

- Chad vs Mirio.

- Possibly Aizen vs Shadow.

- Yamamoto vs Kessler.

- Sui Feng vs Akame.

- Hitsugaya vs Misaka.

- Rukia vs Mitsuru.

- Lille Barro vs Mega Alakazam.

That's it. It's a good thing that Bleach doesn't have lots of matches concluded.

The only Bleach matches that would need to be removed is with Kenpachi tbh since he specifically can't keep his reiatsu from going reiatsu crush GG. Any start of series key matches stay as no one on that level is able to reiatsu crush basic humans.

The problem with Bleach characters is that they can control their reiatsu to not crush others (else the Gotei would get nothing done) but the first thing they do is raise it as they intend to fight so its not passive but it may as well be.

The Reishi crush happens when they use their energy alone. The only one who actually killed someone with it was Moth God Aizen, so it's likely that the Gotei 13 captains can't kill with it, but considering that 0 spiritual energy makes you more vulnerable than the average human in Bleach, the result Will always end with the character getting crushed the moment the Bleach character uses their energy if the other side has no defenses.

I'm unsure if Ghost-type moves counts as such. Call Cal.

@Anon Kenpachi doesn't have matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back