• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the match looks to be about Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma), I would propose using switching Cole MacGrath's profiles if there are no problems. If I see no disagreements in hours I will make the changes.

Even with that power, it sounds like a mismatch. Madara lifting his finger would murder Cole, but Cole has a single power which could end the match.

Add on that Madara's tier has been changed, from Low 5-B to 5-B, and the match falls apart even more.

Uh, that Cole beat the MCU versions Doctor Strange and Thanos when they were 5-A, so I'd argue that tiering isn't the issue there.

@KnightOfSunlight, I see your points. I checked just to make and Madara's profiles got updated a lot since the mach's ending in March 2018. I think think it is best to removed the profile.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, that Cole beat the MCU versions Doctor Strange and Thanos when they were 5-A, so I'd argue that tiering isn't the issue there.
Strange is a glass cannon and Thanos really cantbuse 5A applicable too often

Can't the Match be redone to not prolong this or will be a stomp for one of them?

This wasn't prolonged to begin with.

Making a rematch between a haxed 5B and a solideky haxed High 6C is still really WTF anyway.

@Zaratthustra, I think it can be redone. If none got problems, I will removed the match.

All Might had a good AP and range advantage and Vilgax didn't seem to have the abilities to compensate for that advantage. There wasn't much to say as far as I could tell, but if you have some actual points to bring up that was glossed over, feel free to do that

Are you kidding? That thread completely glossed over Vilgax's abilities. Just pushing them aside like they didn't matter... they do.,

Ap isn't everything. Especially since Vilgax scales well above 350 or so megatons, and All Might is 876 when going 100%.

You should just make a rematch and argue for vilgax

Blackcurrant91 said:
I don't see anything wrong with the reasonings in that thread.
You don't see anything wrong with "Hurr durr AP is everything! Abilities don't matter cuz they aren't one-shot hax!"?

Wokistan said:
You should just make a rematch and argue for vilgax
I'm not necessarily arguing in Vilgax's favor. My point is that there are literally 0 arguments with more depth than "Ap, lol". It's nowhere near convincing enough to really say that All Might wins for sure. They didn't go over skill, experience, abilities... nothing.

That's literally not what happened lmao. Having almost double the Ap of your opponent and like 100 times their range is a pretty good reason for one to win over the other. Considering neither of them has significant hax...

To be fair, the 876 Megaton feat was done while All Might was over his time limit and wasn't really operating at 100%. He's likely much stronger under normal circumstances.

No one said abilities don't matter, he just didn't appear to have any that would make a significant difference against both the AP and the range advantage

If nobody argues any opposition, what do you expect to happen?

That's literally what the thread implies. Ditto to many vs battles on this site.

What about the range? With shockwaves, the energy disperses with range. I highly doubt All Might's shockwaves still cary even a tenth of their original power at 4 kilometers.

The AP is not even that big anyways. It's MAYBE 2x at best, and as has been the topic for many threads on this site, has been established as not being a complete gamechanger.

Pretty sure his AP justification is from shockwaves doing things far away. At this point it is taking too much space on this thread so you need to either debate it on a rematch or drop the issue

Except the feat was performed with the shockwaves and would have to provide that much energy 4 kilometers away to pull the clouds in the first place

This isn't a place for debates like thus tho, feel free to create a rematch if you want to argue further

EDIT: Well, Wok totally ninja'd me there..

That's not how it works, only his direct punches would carry the energy, the shockwaves dispersed over a radius of 4km would have pathetically low AP by comparison.

I think in all might's case the calc actually was calculating the effects the shockwave had at such a distance on the clouds as opposed to calcing his punch directly. Sorta like saitama's cloud splitting punch that kep found a way to wank to tier 4 via inverse square.

I will say Me and the rest of the FRAs kinda ignored the massive skill gap between the two.

Along with the fact that Vilgax scales far above the 300 megaton feat more so then All Might

This is precisely why FRA sucks.

Although isn't the 7-A durability feat something that belongs to omniverse Diamondhead? Should Vilgax really scale that far above him? Heck, Diamonhead defeats Vilgax in Alien Force

I what he means is that

Vilgax easilly destroyed large chucks of Diamonhead's diamonds, which are comparable to his own durability

and Diamondhead was completly unarmed by a 300 megatons

Nvm, I found the feat. And it makes me doubt Vilgax scaling far above 300 megatons even more

Andytrenom said:
This is precisely why FRA sucks.
Although isn't the 7-A durability feat something that belongs to omniverse Diamondhead? Should Vilgax really scale that far above him? Heck, Diamonhead defeats Vilgax in Alien Force
That's a PIS outlier, as Diamondhead later gets bodied by his equal basically.

I agree the match is outdated since Solaris has more hax that make the match likely a stomp so in my opinion, you can removed it, @Celestial Pegasus.

Ainz vs starhd seems stompish

For Ainz to beat Strahd, strahd must make the following mistakes

One, don't seal ainz (Note while bloodlusted...)

two allow ainz to wander the country for weeks to months in order to find his sealed and warded room that blocks divination.

Three somehow allow ainz to learn that his coffin must be destroyed something ainz has no means of learning.

Ainz can't kill strahd without destroying the casket, and strahd is bloodlusted thus liable to seal early on. Even without bloodlust ainz has to find a single room in a country sized area, somehow learn the coffin is what allows strahd to revive (regen) and destroy it before strahd seals him...

Now I may have missed something but it seems to me this win con is nearly impossible and requires strahd to allow a powerful lich to wander his country for anywhere from weeks to months. It also requires ainz to gain information it is literally impossible for him to learn IE the improtance of the coffin and the room.

Ainz has no means of learning that he needs to be looking for something in the first place...

Its in character for strahd to hold off on sealing for a time, (not sure exactly how long though it seems from what I can tell he's liable to do it after failing to kill ainz a bunch of times and observed him for a bit)

Bloodlusted hes going for it sooner unless I missed something. He's not able to beat ainz with anything short of that from what I can tell. Thus when his most powerful killing moves fail he jumps straight to sealing while bloodlusted. Saying that if he has some other means to kill ainz I missed it only makes this more of a stomp...

Even ignoring bloodlust theres no way for ainz to learn he needs to find a specific magically sealed room in a country sized landmass, and destroy the coffin hidden within the room.

Edit as I said ainz doesn't even know he needs to be looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back