• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the thread the thread there is literally no reasons like win condition or inconclusive condition that show uuki can win. Show me a valid or inconclusive win condition and I will agree with your point of no reason of removal.

@KnightOfSunlight, there is no issue I think Wokistan comment come from a misunderstanding that the rematch was redone for a proper conclusion. In any case, I already contacted him via discord about it.

The match were already removed from Digimon profiles after the update to Tier 1.

There is no way Wokistan's comment comes from a place of misunderstanding. He has seen the tiny shitstorm inside of this very thread.

I suggest you do as he said. Drop the issue. Don't do anything to the matchup, don't bring it up again, etc.

This entire discussion is nothing more than a headache inducing nightmare, nobody wants to deal with it anymore.

@KnightOfSunlight, @Wokistan wasn't present when the previous thread conclusion was to remake the match so I see a case for misunderstanding. I am willing to hear his elaborated comment.

I think it would be hypocritical on my part and other to deny a thread's by opinionsthat meant to solution and a conclusion by many.

Like I said before one should not take discussion topics or results personally as they can be stress-inducing; I don't take them personally but I am sorry if other does.

In any case, fairly, I see no proper win conditions or inconclusive conditions anymore for Yuuki to make this match not a stomp.

This has happened during this discussion repeatedly. We would disprove that Yuuki's wincon would work, in which case Eli would say it was a stomp. Then, we would point out a possible wincon, in which case they would use that as their new argument.

Rinse. and *******. repeat.

At risk of restarting the cyclical nature of this, Meltlilith bears no special resistance to sealing or BFR, however, Yuuki is unlikely to utilize these before Meltlilth infects him with Melt Virus and wins. There's your reason.

Do not restart this argument again.

I mean I can't say that I know how you feel about getting so mad over fictional characters, but this is totally uncalled for. Chill with the aggression, and borderline direct insults.

My annoyance comes not from the fictional characters, but the fact that this hasn't been dropped and the repeated attempts to utilize our own want to keep the match in order to turn the argument cyclical and keep the results from going anywhere. That is my issue.

If I was being direct, or trying to insult, I would be far different. I'm merely stressing the annoyance I feel and the way that this has gone. I can understand how that can be seen as aggression, though, and that's my bad.

@KnightOfSunlight, the BFR was brought ealier I mentioned that he need to absorb energy and he never show to absorb 4-D energy from Melt virus (as it is considered 4-D) so claiming it would work on my part would be a No-limit Fallacy that is for one. The sealing point were brought ealier and it was mentioned that she could resist sealing. This point more valid since his sealing hax is based on spatial manipulation which she resist anyways. The sealing point not from non-attack was brought in the first first thread were it was stated to not be work.

>Rinse. and *******. repeat.

Totally uneeded, I think this train of thought cause you and other more stress than it does to me.

At this point, why are you, guys, arguing things that I feel like I didn't do iike Moving the goalpost which I could accurately called an Appeal to motive.

At these points, I would suggest arguing my points to discussed my arguments because honestly the other unnecessary like appeal to motive are derailing the entire discussion.

Let

it

go

You have been told several times by several different people to drop this

I suggest doing so before someone less patient comes in

Schnee One said:
This is almost rule report worthy with how far you're dragging this on.
I am not dragging anything though. I mentioned he has no wincon or inconclusive from the other threads which I explained and eleborated my reasonings. If I am wrong, I am willing to change my mind but please let's us hold a proper discussion without dismissing my entire points because mistakes I may have made prior with my judgments.

The comments about my ulterior my motives are honestly disappointing, to me, and are also derailing the discussion.

How is that intimidation tactics? I just questioning your position that's all. Due of much you dragging this into nonsense already show you how naive you are

I won't comment here on the topic because it would be derailing. You are welcome to ask me on my wall. In any case, if a proper discussion can't happen on the match topic than I won't comment further on the topic unless drastic CRT change occurs.

The match were already removed from Digimon profiles after the update to to Tier 1.

Nope. Sonic's loss against Chronomon is still there.

beerus, jiren, ultra instinct goku and full power broly.....they all have been upgraded in attack potency, striking strength and durability to be one of the highest low 2-c

their losses for thise keys need to be removed or redone

In most of those matches they could already one shot, so only a small part of those matches should be removed because of the new AP

If the characters actually had it

Which most fights don't.

Seriously, Hax in Dragon Ball fights is almost never a thing.

AP changes for DBS basically make it so "Beerus/UI/Jiren one-shots with a gesture" is a legit argument for practically all of his fights, the Low 2-C scaling chain in DBS wasn't nearly as big as the 3-A one but current update basically makes them the equivalent of 2-C/2.

>No hax in dragonball fights

Beerus:

Notable Victories:

Hekapoo (Star vs. the Forces of Evil) Hekapoo's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Anubis (Mythology) (Mythology) Anubis's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Chica's Magic Rainbow (Five Nights at Freddy's World) Chica's Profile (Low 2-C versions used. Speed was equalized)

Notable Losses:

Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) Getter Emperor's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal (Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Universe)) Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Syndra (League of Legends) Syndra's Profile (Star Guardian Syndra, Speed was equalized)

Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) Bill Cipher's Profile (Speed was equalized)

Inconclusive Matches:

Funny Valentine (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Funny's Profile (Speed was equalized, and Funny started with Love Train)

RagnaLordmo (Digimo) RagnaLordmon's Profile (Speed was Equalized)

Goku:

Notable Victories:

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog) Sonic's Profile (Speed was equalized, and it was Ultra Instinct against Darkspine)

Star Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil) Star Butterfly's Profile (Speed was equalized, both were at Low 2-C, and bloodlusted)

Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog) Time Eater's Profile (Both were Low 2-C, and speed was equalized)

Janna Windforce (League of Legends) Janna's Profile (Both were Low 2-C, and speed was equalized)

Pops (Regular Show) Pop's Profile (Both were Low 2-C, and speed was equalized)

Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe) Joe's Profile (Both were 3-A, and speed was equalized)

He-Ma (He-Man and The Masters Of The Universe) He-Man's Profile (Both were Low 2-C, and speed was equalized)

Pyra (Xenoblade) Pyra's Profile (Low 2-C versions were used and speed was equalized)

Cure White and Cure Black (Pretty Cure) Cure Black's Profile and Cure White's Profile (Cure Black was with Cure White, Ultra instinct -Sign- Goku and Max Heart Cures equipped with Sparkle Bracelets were used)

Notable Losses:

Frieza (Dragon Ball) Frieza's Profile (Golden Frieza (Broly-arc) fights against Ultra Instinct -Sign- Son Goku (ToP-arc). Both Low 2-C)

Lightning Farro (Final Fantasy XIII) Lightning's Profile (Both at Low 2-C and speed equalized)

Ren Amamiya (Persona) Ren's Profile (Speed was equal, Both were Low 2-C)

Dante (Devil May Cry) Dante's Profile (Speed is equalized. Win by incapacitation. Dante's Devil May Cry 5 key and Low 2-C tier and Son Goku's Post-second Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Broly Saga key and Low 2-C tier as a Super Saiyan Blue are used for the match. They're 10 meters away)

Inconclusive Matches:

Most of these character are very haxed

Most of those matches are reliant on AP being relatively close to one another.

A character has hax =/= matches are won solely through hax.

The Ren Amamiya fight should be removed due to being a stomp, actually. Goku didn't have a wincon, nor was one discussed at all. I should know, I made it.

As for Dante's fight against him, that one's fine. The issue was that Dante had a bunch of options to deal with Goku that didn't pretain to AP, such as durability ignore.

Those are the only ones I've participated in so I can't say anything on the others.

If Dante's wincon isn't reliant on not getting one-shot before he uses it the match is fine, It's pretty obvious that it is because scaling chains were thrown all around in that thread, if an argument can be made that SSB ToP Goku should downscale from GoD tiers rather than upscale from baseline the match is outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back