• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a non-sequitar. Him being able to regenerate from damage doesn't matter since she isn't damaging him in a conventional way that regen would come back from.

That was never my claim, nor was it the primary reason.

A removal that you should not have done, and is borderline Vandalism that is an abuse of authority to do so.

@Iapitus The Impaler. I tried to be fair for all matches. I do think your points are going to accusatory territory here by claiming I did borderline vandalism for standard procedure.

Besides, a few of my Content Moderators authorities are in versus thread additions and removal so the borderline vandalism case lack validities especially since I followed protocols.

I'm not touching any match involving TSSDK again. If it gets removed or has a redux done, I'm not going into it.

Hell just... don't even make one between those two ever again. That match was such a headache it is not worth it at all.

I just... don't like that the verse seems to be solely focused on being stupidly haxxy and BS.

It's the most annoying thing for someone to be untouchable just because they were written to be an unbeatable haxlord.

Overwhelming AP? That's fine. Super-powerful hax? As long as there isn't too much. But when you give a character a laundry list of hax and then combine it with overwhelming AP, they are the antithesis of fun in that regard.

Anyway, this is hardly the place for this, so I won't talk any further on it.

Elizhaa said:
@Iapitus The Impaler. I tried to be fair for all matches. I do think your points are going to accusatory territory here by claiming I did borderline vandalism for standard procedure.
Besides, a few of my Content Moderators authorities are in versus thread additions and removal so the borderline vandalism case lack validities especially since I followed protocols.
They are semi accusitory because I think you shouldn't have jumped the gun on the removal without discussing it. People have been reported for less.

You may have the authority to remove threads, but that is only after they have been discussed to completion. Discussion Mods may have the authority to close threads, but they are not supposed to do it needlessly and without proper reason/procedure. This is the same thing

@Eli That a real bad move, just remove that match without even discussing it is a kind of vandalism. plus the fact that you're a TSSDK Supporter don't tend in your side. You even suggested someone to make an argument in the thread removal if they want to remove accuratly this match so why are you just ignoring this process and remove the battle without anything?

And from what i've read in this thread Concept manipulation has nothing to do, it has been said that it this thread it wasn't conceptual but lapitus argued that that change absolutly nothing since it still bypass all Yuuki's resistance and people still agree, and yes Godly regen has nothing to counter that absorption

So my proposal is just re-add this battle and call it a day.

The thing is I discussed the match result with guys earlier with hours in gaps and nothing prove she can win.

It seems hypocritical to act as if the discussion never took place.

Elizhaa said:
I will removed this match: Meltlilith vs Yuuki Kagurazaka. The main reason Meltlilith won the match was she had Conceptual Manipulation with Saraswati Meltout (Can wash away the concepts of civilization and anything else that "flows") that she used which Yuuki didn't resist, Now, a revision took place and she lost the abilities so the match would have much much different in result.
This is literally your first post.

The discussion never took place until after you removed it

Re add the fight and conclude the discussion.

I only removed the match hours after the original discussio, @Schnee One. Perhaps, I should have more specific on my condition.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
An original discussion that wasn't concluded. That makes it only slightly better
You guys just abruptly stop for hours so of course I would think it was concluded.

I gave option of message wall discussion, to the make a CRT, even I believed even comment on the original downgrade CRT with the link, and I explained further discussion on the thread's topic were valid. Nothing happened.

Added with the fact, most of winning votes were with a form conceptual manipulation for melt virus and absorption which are no longer valid as the concept ability was removed from the profile; these arguments are easly visible by a simple control + F in the original thread. At this point, I feel like there is a form of denial here.

Yeeeeeah, stop this discussion about who's at fault here. Nobody's at fault, there was just some misunderstanding. Move on.

Arsenal is gonna have me but anyway xD.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3166292

Toriel vs James Bond.

People argued that 'Toriel isn't aggressive enough to win before James blasts her to the moon'

While she isn't aggressive. Don't we assume people are willing to kill? If Toriel knows James is her opponent and is willing to kill why wouldn't she open up with a volley of fireballls with a wave of her hand before James goes invisible?

Also how the heck does James dodge Danmaku magic fireballs in a car that can only go forwards and backwards.

In another thread with James vs Asgore people are agreeing with me for similar reasoning to having no way to dodge danmaku fireballs at about the same durability as the Aston Martin. I would suggest this is primarily due to OP starting them 20m away from each other.

Long post is long

Someone who loses to Asgore certainly shouldn't be able to low diff Toriel like he was being claimed to

And before someone says ABC logic, Toriel's strengths and weaknesses are very similar to Asgore's so if they both have a battle against the same person under the same conditions you likely wouldn't be seeing drastically different outcomes

@AKM if this was a misunderstood, can you te-add the battle until someone give good reason here? Because from my point of view the match has been removed without proper discussion. If you can re-add it it should be cool.

From my understanding, the only misunderstandings are that I did not wait for a proper discussion when I did or not giving valid reasonings for removal when I did.

Well, I will let a staff handled whether or not the match should be added back for a neutral point. Honestly, this removal looks fair to me.

Elizhaa said:
From my understanding, the only misunderstandings are that I did not wait for a proper discussion when I did or gave valid reasonings for removal when I did.
You gave it after removing it but the real problem is that no one approved the removal on this thread, people aren't even agree, you can't jump on conclusion boy.

Anyway, i'll move aside, TSSDK's matches are a real pain, people can't just use other characters than the two living NLF in this verse?

@The Causality, no, I gave it before the match. It seems like you and many misunderstand this point.

The real point is that someone had to give valid reasonings why the match should stay and from my honest opinions none did. Agreements or disagreements without valid reasonings is fallacious.

This is my last comment about this, i don't want to mess this thread

You Erased the battle via this comment in this thread This is the reason why you removed tha battle but:

the problem is no one is agree about the removal, you just removed the battle because for you, it was outdated but everyone in the thread disagree with you. basically, you acted with your own opinion without minding about the other's basically you don't care of people's opinion when you just jumped the guna and remove the battle.

You are in fault in this case, it isn't the guys which arguments, you removed the battle when most of people aren't agree. it's the same as add an ability to a profile when most of people aren't agree with it. your honest opinion count okay but:

You need the acceptation of other (even a mod) to remove the battle, and not because "you think it's outdated" you can't said "Agreements or disagreements without valid reasonings is fallacious" when this come only from your opinion when literally everyone in this thread disagree with you. it was added firstly, the reason are in the thread, now you need to give your reasonal of why it should be removed and need to be accepted. and the fact that it need to be discussed and accepted before removing the battle is necessary, it's not a reversal causality where you remove and you said "people's arguments are fallacious".

Sorry if it was rude but it's a behavior i really don't like. Hoping you understood your fault.

@The Causality, I am super-neutral when it come to versus thread removal or additions so if someone gave valid reasonings againsts the match I would not have removed the match. I was willing to wait hours for the discussion. I look for profiles history changes review profiles abilties, and review the matchs multiple time before make valid changes.

Again, I gave my valid reasonings. Obviously speaking some reasoning don't count for a match removal or additions so I don't see why the other invalid invalid reasonings should count as a basis for agreements or removals.

The acceptance by other is not the key reasoning for removal or additions but valid reasoning is.

Yeah, I think the topic should be dropped as again this case looks to be based on misunderstanding as it clogging the thread.

@Elizha Then you don't have to remove this match yourself only from your opinion when absolutly no one agree with you. from the point of view of all the people here, you didn't gave a valid argument so why you should just said "my argument is valid so i can remove it, the other's arguments are invalid because i've decided to."

So just re-add tha battle or i will just ask an admin to open the profiles and add it again, with that, you could probably argument of why this battle need to be removed and if people are agree with you, then you can remove it.

you can't remove it because you think you're right when no one agree with you, that's simple.

I re added the match. If you want to contest it at this point, you should just make another thread because it's clearly too contentious to be concisely settled here.

You guys really shouldn't have dragged this out like you did. No more on the topic.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Then should it be re-added? TSSDK matches are suck af tbh
Well, it can be remade.

I saw some arguments from both sides are incorrect regarding that related profiles. I and I believe a few like @Celestial Pegasus try to called them out when we see them like No Limits Fallacy (NLF) but I don't think most people do. Hence, some thread can become like messes with a lot of invalid arguments. I do understand the possible frustrations.

Just a heads up rather than an specific requiest.

Beerus and Champa and everyone on their tier such as Jire and Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) haveve become the equivalent of 2-C / 2 (but still rated Low 2-C) as result of this thread, so now they're considered top tier Low 2-C in terms of AP, as such I think their matches need to be evaluated to see if they're still valid as most of them rely on the assumption of them being close to baseline when they're actually halfway through the tier by feats.

Wokistan said:
I re added the match. If you want to contest it at this point, you should just make another thread because it's clearly too contentious to be concisely settled here.
You guys really shouldn't have dragged this out like you did. No more on the topic.
I will a thread to context this thread.

Elizhaa said:
Wokistan said:
I will a thread to context this thread.
I made the thread:

Meltlilith vs Yuuki Kagurazaka Match Removal Discussio
I will ask evaluating staffs for review.

I meant just go make another vs thread. You don't do this via content revision or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back