• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
YungManzi said:
Maybe remove that Itachi Uchiha vs. Kakine match since Edo Tensei regen was upgrade to Low-Godly?

Which I think means Kakine no longer has a win condition.
I saw a win condition was by Macro-Quantum level matter Manipulation which cannot negated Low-Godly Regenerationn.

@Elizhaa

Wait, are you saying Macro-Quantum negs Low-Godly?

Regardless, other edo matches are worth looking at. Deidara's opponent's in both of his matches no longer have win conditions.

Well, Bambietta might, but her win condition would be via passively stomping him, which should still be removed.

Edit:

The "d" at the end of negate is slightly confusing.

@Elizhaa

Wait, are you saying Macro-Quantum negs Low-Godly?

I am saying it cannot negated Low-Godly.

Regarding the other Edo Tensei's match, I will go on a case by case basis for my analysis.

@YungManzi, you are welcome to remove the matchs you posted here from unlocked profiles if there are no major disagreement, in my view.

AguilaR101 said:
If Dante's wincon isn't reliant on not getting one-shot before he uses it the match is fine, It's pretty obvious that it is because scaling chains were thrown all around in that thread, if an argument can be made that SSB ToP Goku should downscale from GoD tiers rather than upscale from baseline the match is outdated.
I agree the scaling chain were use to say that Dante was above baseline to deny the oneshot argument and the point regarding the scaling for SSB ToP Goku make sense, to me.

AguilaR101 said:
AP changes for DBS basically make it so "Beerus/UI/Jiren one-shots with a gesture" is a legit argument for practically all of his fights, the Low 2-C scaling chain in DBS wasn't nearly as big as the 3-A one but current update basically makes them the equivalent of 2-C/2.
True, the OneShot guideline is above X7.5 Attack Potency Gap. The difference between low-to mid-tier Low 2-C and those low 2-C scaling from 2-C/2 I am pretty certain is above the x7.5 Attack Potency Gap and close to unquantifiable.

Khorne vs Arceus re-do, I think should be removed. The match happened years ago before an Arceus downgrade thread that removed a lot of its abilties. Regardless of the new upgrade, Arceus can't bypassed Khrone's abilities like Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), for one. Arceus, can't resist his Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Power Nullification. Khorne also has the Attack Potency Advantage which near infinite compared to Arceus scaling hundread of millions of universes that would make the match an OneShot.

Re-growing your arms is just High-Low regen, and unless that machine is part of his standard equipment, he won't be safe from that punch.

Besides, Diavolo can still go for the head.

Schnee One said:
Then how did he win to begin with?
Even before he was baseline 7B to Gil's City+
Stat amps and regen

but now Gil is over 80 times more durable with his armor, so i don't think the stats amps would be effective anymore

That wouldn't get past such a Dura gap to begin with, Bare minimum 7B+ is almost 8x stronger then baseline and that's low balling.

Purge it.

I thought I was done looking at the other servants... There's also the beast

This was already remove on Kiara but not on Silver Surfer and he's locked I cant remove it. There's also on Mega Man(Star Force) just reporting that Im removing it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/833524

Also on Ahzek Ahriman.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/775255

This two match Im not sure. Because now both Rama and Arjuna is now on the higher end in AP compare to Mitsuri and Yu Narukami.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1535001

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1532637

DMB 1 said:
Re-growing your arms is just High-Low regen, and unless that machine is part of his standard equipment, he won't be safe from that punch.
Besides, Diavolo can still go for the head.
Slight correction, Reattaching an arm is High-Low, Regrowing an arm is Low-Mid.

Anyway, I think it's better to just redo the match, since I'm fairly certain Diavolo's has rarely/never donut'd someone's head as a first move.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2787726?useskin=oasis

This battle is unfair for the following reasons:

• Jonathan is two-three times (depending on who's asking) stronger than Aizawa
  • Aizawa's main quirk doesn't work and he can't null Hamon, which makes him incapable of approaching
  • Aizawa, even if he approaches, gets screwed over by durability negation or mind control and therefor can't even put up a fight at close. His weapon which he apparently has is also made of metal which makes this impossible for him to even use that.
He has no way of winning. Should be removed from both profiles.

YungManzi said:
Anyway, I think it's better to just redo the match, since I'm fairly certain Diavolo's has rarely/never donut'd someone's head as a first move.
>"Almost never"

He did it against Bruno, against Abbacchio, against Polnareff, against Narancia, and against his Daughter.

Huh? Their heads? I'm caught up to the anime and have yet to see him do something like that.

Unless, he does it in the manga or something.

It seems like none have issues with my Arceus vs Khorne vs match removal request above so I will removed the match.

Edit: Done.

Fiftee vs Composite Human needs to be removed. An extremely large amount of the thread, including the OP, various staff members, and the person who closed it, ruled it as a stomp.

The win condition presented for CH that made it not a stomp was the fact that Fifteen could act out-of-character and use none of his abilities, along with requiring CH to create a hidden bomb strong enough to knock out a 9-B, but not crucially injure them, only knock them out. While getting around the best Precognition in the series he's from, thought-based Time Rewind, Time Rewind upon death, teleportation, and a dash of Enhanced Senses, all within one hour.

So effectively, all poisons fail since they aren't instant and Fifteen can rewind + teleport away. Bombs fail since they also aren't instant and would never 'just knock him out' outside of sheer luck and Fifteen using none of his abilities. So on, so forth.

It has already been removed from Fifteen's profile, and needs to be removed from Composite Human's profile, as it is locked.

@KnightOfSunlight, Cole MacGrath got the hax like black hole that gave him the ability to win hence why the match was deems fair despite the tiering difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back