• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
    *Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
    *Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
    *Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
    *Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
    *Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
    *Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    *Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
    *Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Okay so this is a work in progress as I need to find as many concluded fate matches and check if each one is still valid. If anyone can tell me a match that may be outdated do let me know on my wall and I will add it (Don't type it here so we don't derail)

Aigis vs Lancelot (Lancelot lost his 3.85x AP difference and now Aigis has the advantage in AP as well as range)

Mitsuru vs Raiko (Same reasons above)

Luffy vs Semiramis (AP stomp for Luffy, plus she has 9B dura and her poison can't beat her resistances)

Sigurd vs Gin, Haruna and Yasuri (Gin is an AP stomp, the others are for the same reasons as before)

ALOT of Emiya Alter's matches should be analyzed due to the AP that he lost since then, Gildedguy and Lucario especially.

False Berzerker's match against Cobra is outdated as Cobra is High 7A, it's match against Lucario is an AP stomp since Pokemon scale well above 550 megatons and tank 300 megatons with no damage

@Paul Emiya has 3 dura negating weapons of the hundreds he shoots as well as his NP, no reason Lucario or Gildedguy can't just casually power through everything else and one shot him

@Schnee One, I am fine with these matches being removed. Well, anyone can removed them since the profiles are unlocked so I will focused on working more in locked profiles

Can't do it on mobile, but I appreciate it.

Only remove the ones you're certain about though, dunno if the Emiya matches are outdated

Is this grounds for deletion?

A match where the discussion was still very much underway and the previous reasoning toward one character was being heavily questioned by two people with extensive knowledge on both characters, but then one character received enough FRA's to get the match added before the discussion could actually come to a conclusion?

There is a grace Period for a reason

If you disagree with the reasons you post here.

No different from any other match

Ok, got two here:

All-Star Superman vs. Captain Marvel (Binary)- AS Supes got a revision that downgraded him 4-B to 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B. As such, the match is outdated and needs to go. It's no longer on Superman's profile but it is on Captain Marvel's.

Superman (Post-Crisis) vs. Captain Marvel (Binary)- This one comes off as very onesided to me.

While they are definitely in the same ballpark powerwise, Supes holds all the cards by sheer verstality, if nothing else. He can just go intangible to avoid all her attacks or invisible to sneak attack at will. Then you add into the fact he resists energy manip on top of his durability and his ability to heal from minor damage extremely quickly and there goes any hope of CM making any headway against him. Going further, Superman wins in a war of attrition as his stamina is effectively infinite while CM's is not. And just to add more fuel to the fire, Supes is definitely more experienced than CM and arguably the better fighter.

CM's only consolation is that she can absorb his Heat Vision, but that's more of an inconvience to Supes than an actual problem.

The match is on Captain Marvel's profile but not Superman's.

NOTE: Off-topic, but Captain Marvel has Enhanced Senses on her profile twice. I don't think I need to say more.

Schnee One said:
Superman spams intangibility doesn't he?
I wouldn't say spam, but he does tend use his powers in ways to get the job done. The moment he decides that the situation calls for it, he'll just go for it.

EDIT: Even if he doesn't, he'd still handily win this.

Could this thread be reopened/removed?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3060970

Reason: Ainz had 7 votes, but the discussion was still happening, as the arguments for why he'd win were being questioned. There were two FRA votes for him in the midst of it without addressing the issues, and there were 5 votes for Aqua already.

I'll reopen it if there's still a discussion but the discussion was just massive derailing correct me if I'm wrong

I think it should be removed or left alone. aqua is going through a crt along with ainz, that along with the massive derail about ainz despair aura, racial boosting abities of his staff,, the nature of his magic, should probably leave the thing removed/closed. At this point a new thread should be made after the crts are completed.

Schnee One said:
I'll reopen it if there's still a discussion but the discussion was just massive derailing correct me if I'm wrong
The discussion was there, but there was a side discussion about some Ainz caracteristics, which made the original discussion hard to find and the thread confusing. At least remove it instead of considering as victory/loss, because it was definetly inconclusive.

I never said it was a victory or a loss

The grace concluded, so I said it was concluded

I added it as the grace ended in favor of ainz. Im fine with it being removed now though it feels pointless as it will have to be removed after the ainz and aqua crt.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1091666

Nanashi vs Battler Ushiromiya

Nanashi got some initial votes right off the bat due to Observation seemingly being superior to Truths, but then an actual discussion started between some knowledgeable users about what the differences and advantages actually were for both opponents and how Observation and Truths would interact. Eventually, it started seeming more and more like it would be an inconclusive.

Before any consensus could be reached, however, Nanashi got enough FRA's to get the match added.

If no one minds, can I remove this match from Nihilus's profile (it wasn't added to Vader's)? Not only are the votes 7-5 in Nihilus's favor, he also passively wins which makes it a stomp.

Schnee One said:
Speed ehnhancements are allowed in speed Equalized matches
You can't add battles with speed enhancements in a speed = battle if they let either side blitz the other, though, although you probably already know that.

It was Shunshin the Speed enhancements which is not breaking any rules. The votes were not all for speed aka Shunshin.

All right this really shouldn't be talked about here, if your questioning the viability of a thread ask a staff member on there wall to take a look and explain your problem with it. They are likely to have insight into whether the match actually needs to be removed, rather than dragging this debate into the thread .

Schnee One said:
Okay so this is a work in progress as I need to find as many concluded fate matches and check if each one is still valid. If anyone can tell me a match that may be outdated do let me know on my wall and I will add it (Don't type it here so we don't derail)

Aigis vs Lancelot (Lancelot lost his 3.85x AP difference and now Aigis has the advantage in AP as well as range)

Mitsuru vs Raiko (Same reasons above)

Luffy vs Semiramis (AP stomp for Luffy, plus she has 9B dura and her poison can't beat her resistances)

Sigurd vs Gin, Haruna and Yasuri (Gin is an AP stomp, the others are for the same reasons as before)

ALOT of Emiya Alter's matches should be analyzed due to the AP that he lost since then, Gildedguy and Lucario especially.

False Berzerker's match against Cobra is outdated as Cobra is High 7A, it's match against Lucario is an AP stomp since Pokemon scale well above 550 megatons and tank 300 megatons with no damage

@Paul Emiya has 3 dura negating weapons of the hundreds he shoots as well as his NP, no reason Lucario or Gildedguy can't just casually power through everything else and one shot him
I am going to start removing the matches.

Permission to nuke this? It's been attempted to be redone, and the reasoning is shoddy. Both profiles have changed severely since that match and it no longer is accurate.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2650932

Composite Human vs Master Chief was a total mismatch with the weapons and conditions they were given.

MC is more durable and has incomparable physical AP (57000 J vs 7500 J) and more powerful weapons with a higher rate of fire.

Meanwhile, the range of 10 meters (along with equalized speed) means that whoever wins is based on whose weapon can actually beat the other's durability and who can land a shot with their weapon first. Intelligence and experience don't matter as much as pure durability and AP due to the close range.

The AA12 with buckshot barely scratches a 9B character (It's pretty much the same as multiple .22 pellets or .32 ACPs hitting someone at once), with slugs it can take down a bear (but MC is a couple times more durable than that), with FRAG-12 MC still has around 2x more durability than the explosive yield of the round. Grenades are a liability at 10 meters, same with the RPG-7, as the blast radius can easily kill both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back