• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade every bubble/world from Maou Gakuin to tier 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see 2B is given to universes from 2K+ to countless universes. But if the space is not defined to be infinite countless can be finite numbers so it won't reach 2A.

Where bubble world space is infinite. Countless can mean infinite or the bubble world space can hold infinite universes.

Ok for the last time explain which is it that you need proof for past present and future.

Bubble world?
Azure sky of gods?
sanctuaries?

Bubble world and Azure sky of gods having past present and future is irrelevant to the thread as they already contains sanctuaries inside of them which are 4D structure with past present and future.
I’ve got nothing to say to you, you will definitely miss the point again and create fake arguments.

All I’m askin for are up above, go read them if you understand reply to them, if you don’t ignore and let the people I’m referring to reply

I’ve got nothing to say to you, you will definitely miss the point again and create fake arguments.

All I’m askin for are up above, go read them if you understand reply to them, if you don’t ignore and let the people I’m referring to reply
Not only me everyone is confused about which proof is you are asking
Honestly i got the same impression as him. Can you be more clear about your points and actually elaborate them so that we all can be on the same page?

Honestly i got the same impression as him. Can you be more clear about your points and actually elaborate them so that we all can be on the same page?
My points can’t be anymore clearer, just try and read the messages again, this time slower and don’t read to create a reply, read to try and understand where the person is coming from.
That’s how you argue without a bias

It is irrelevant to your argument cause that’s a totally different scenario
I will like to explain more but it would be derailing
Cause you want to stop, then i will stop for that
And also contain them
How can I explain this
If low 2C is a space-time continuum (past, present and future)

2C space(structure) would be 2-1000 low 2C structures contained in a single space(structure)

But yeah you are right you don’t need an outright statement you just need something that suggest it does
My whole point it just
There are infinite size structure that contain countless number of low 2C structure. That whould make it 2A structure because can contain infinitely more low 2C structure in it

My points can’t be anymore clearer, just try and read the messages again, this time slower and don’t read to create a reply, read to try and understand where the person is coming from.
That’s how you argue without a bias
I have no bias for either side here and I'm not exactly clear on your point either. So I don't think bias is getting in the way of their comprehension

Pain is asking if sanctuary contains spacetime of infinite universes within itself.

Which i would say yes on the future world nafta sanctuary because it branches infinitely into infinite possibilities. Which are each causally separated.

So yes sanctuary contains infinite universes or a timeline that branches infinitely into causally separated timeline that in order to completely destroy the sanctuary all infinite possible future must be erased

Pain is asking if sanctuary contains spacetime of infinite universes within itself.

Which i would say yes on the future world nafta sanctuary because it branches infinitely into infinite possibilities. Which are each causally separated.

So yes sanctuary contains infinite universes or a timeline that branches infinitely into causally separated timeline that in order to completely destroy the sanctuary all infinite possible future must be erased
Thats possible. But i think its little wank

More like all possibilities well if you can argue infinite possibilities exist then yes.

Thats possible. But i think its little wank
it feels wank tbh but that is my personal assumption so I'm correcting it below with what I have based on scans. going by this quote below
"Nafta takes an oath. As long as the present is here, the future will rise again and again, even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the <Future Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
This is pretty much timeline branching
I'd say sanctuaries are at least 2-C or 2-B depending on how many possibilities are there for nafta.
land of traces on the other hand function almost completely opposite having multiple past.
so at the very least, each sanctuary has 2-C or 2-B amount of universes
then these sanctuaries are situated inside the azure sky/black sky and these skies are what fixxed is trying to argue as infinite/endless
then bubbles have infinite of these Skies.

Now I'm thinking that the scaling of the universes could now be ridiculously large/huge.

Lay took a breath out of the spectacular sight.
Even Shin couldn't hide his astonishment, as his gaze was stern.
We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.
Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.
This silver bubble was the world we were in.
"I might have called it "outside this world", but at least no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even what we call "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" must exist inside this world after all."

Everything, every world and dimensions should exist Inside the bubble which is infinite size. Every dimension/world mean azure sky also included. Bubble should be able to contain infinite realms of universal level.
  1. Bubble world is infinite size.
  2. It contains Azure sky of gods.
  3. Azure sky of gods contains countless realms/Sanctuaries
  4. Each sanctuary is macrocosom of the world and has size of the universe. Also contains seperate space time
  5. The whole argument is Bubble world which contains Azure sky of gods which contains countless realms of universal level should be considered as 2A. As Bubble is infinite size.
Bubble world = {Infinite size { Azure sky of gods {Countless Sanctuaries { sanctuary=space time continuum}}}}
Btw Null already evaluated realm/sanctuaries being universal size using wiki standard so there shouldn't be any problem with considering Sanctuaries as 4D structure.
This should cover all.

Last edited:
**https://vsbattles.com/threads/upgra...-gakuin-to-tier-2a.135227/page-3#post-4685302

The above **posts should also be evaluated by staff members please.
No part of my argument has really been debunked yet as far as I know, since no one has provided actual evidence of the azure sky having infinite size or the black sky being capable of containing 4-D space-time continuums in the same physical space.

Last edited:
I agree with Mr. Null, firstly there is no evidence to say that the blue sky has an infinite size,

and also, as Mr. Null, there is no solid evidence that the black sky can accommodate a 4-D space-time continuum within the same physical space.

so, safe for me if 2-B possibly 2-A. If that doesn't work, then waiting for someone who has a better translation would be the solution.

because I'm not sure this will be finished in the near future.

I agree with Mr. Null, firstly there is no evidence to say that the blue sky has an infinite size,

and also, as Mr. Null, there is no solid evidence that the black sky can accommodate a 4-D space-time continuum within the same physical space.
It already has Azure sky of gods which contains countless realms of universal size.

Also Bubble world itself stated to be infinite size. Everything exist inside the bubble world but the Refute is yes we accept bubble is infinite size but it is only multiversal (2B). How does it make sense. It's already accommodating the countless 4D structures. Does that even make sense?

1. So we accept Bubble world as infinite.
  2. We accept Azure sky existing inside the bubble world
  3. We accept Azure sky of gods having countless realms
  4. We accept realms being 4D structure
  5. But we don't wanna accept Bubble world having capacity to contain infinite number realms like that?
If Bubble don't have enough space to contain a single 4D structure then it shouldn't be able contains countless realms in the first place.

Azure sky doesn't exist outside the Bubble world to say it's finite and occupy some finite space outside the bubble. It's already present inside the bubble accumulating some amount of finite space inside the bubble.

• Bubble is infinite size
  • Inside bubble world azure sky already occupied some space as it exist Inside the bubble.
  • So what would happen to remaining space inside the bubble?. It should be able to contain infinite number of them.

Show me a statement where it's directly stated in a non-hyperbolic way that the bubble itself has infinite size.
We rate the bubble as having infinite size ONLY because it contains an infinite sized 3-D space, that being the black sky. (Even the Author explanation does not directly state that a bubble has infinite size, only that there's an infinite sky inside a bubble.)
The bubble also contains a 4-D space, that being the azure sky, that then contains the divine domains, but you have not provided any evidence that the 4-D space also has infinite size.
This 3-D space and 4-D space are very clearly in different dimensions, but are still contained within the bubble.
Therefore, with the currently presented evidence, the bubble is infinite in 3-D and finite in 4-D.
This is where the problem arises. You are claiming that because the bubble is infinite, which it is, but currently only in 3-D, that it should be able to contain infinite 4-D universes, but for the bubble to be able to contain infinite 4-D universes, it would also have to be infinite in 4-D, which it currently is not.
Instead of repeating circular arguments and sometimes even pure headcanon, simply prove that the 4-D space that contains the divine domains also has infinite size, or that the infinite sized 3-D space can contain 4-D divine domains in the same physical space.

**And yes, a structure can very easily be infinite in 3-D but finite in 4-D, ESPECIALLY if the 3-D space and 4-D space are located in different dimensions and do not occupy the same physical space.

Last edited:
Show me a statement where it's directly stated in a non-hyperbolic way that the bubble itself has infinite size.
We rate the bubble as having infinite size ONLY because it contains an infinite sized 3-D space, that being the black sky. (Even the Author explanation does not directly state that a bubble has infinite size, only that there's an infinite sky inside a bubble.)
The bubble also contains a 4-D space, that being the azure sky, that then contains the divine domains, but you have not provided any evidence that the 4-D space also has infinite size.
This 3-D space and 4-D space are very clearly in different dimensions, but are still contained within the bubble.
Therefore, with the currently presented evidence, the bubble is infinite in 3-D and finite in 4-D.
This is where the problem arises. You are claiming that because the bubble is infinite, which it is, but currently only in 3-D, that it should be able to contain infinite 4-D universes, but for the bubble to be able to contain infinite 4-D universes, it would also have to be infinite in 4-D, which it currently is not.
Instead of repeating circular arguments and sometimes even pure headcanon, simply prove that the 4-D space that contains the divine domains also has infinite size, or that the infinite sized 3-D space can contain 4-D divine domains in the same physical space.

**And yes, a structure can very easily be infinite in 3-D but finite in 4-D, ESPECIALLY if the 3-D space and 4-D space are located in different dimensions and do not occupy the same physical space.
Am I right in assuming that the current issue comes from being unable to prove that the azure sky is infinite and the black sky being able to contain 4D domains in the same physical space?

This is speculation on my part but there should be a scan about a deeper world bubble Anos destroyed having other bubbles in it,which brought about the question if deeper worlds were multiverses in their own right, which could prove the black sky could contain 4D structures but then the issue with this too lies in proving said bubbles were 4D structures too.

Anyway, I'll try to find the scan and ask others who see this to try to find it as well.

Am I right in assuming that the current issue comes from being unable to prove that the azure sky is infinite and the black sky being able to contain 4D domains in the same physical space?

This is speculation on my part but there should be a scan about a deeper world bubble Anos destroyed having other bubbles in it,which brought about the question if deeper worlds were multiverses in their own right, which could prove the black sky could contain 4D structures but then the issue with this too lies in proving said bubbles were 4D structures too.

Anyway, I'll try to find the scan and ask others who see this to try to find it as well.
I will find the scans wait. Its in MG thread already need to find it.

Last edited:

Forgot to say this as you know MG follows realities not dimensionality. As even author just uses 3D POV for everything. I should have pointed it out.
Anyway Magic Bullet World already took over many bubble world and kept experimenting on them to create magic bullet. If you want scan i can find it.

OK i will come to your way. Can you give me an example where 3D space contains 4D space because its the first time i am hearing it.

This is speculation on my part but there should be a scan about a deeper world bubble Anos destroyed having other bubbles in it, which brought about the question if deeper worlds were multiverses in their own right, which could prove the black sky could contain 4D structures but then the issue with this too lies in proving said bubbles were 4D structures too.
If you are referring to the Dream World, those bubbles were very clearly just normal soap bubbles and nothing at all even slightly implied that they were space-time continuum bubbles.
If you are referring to the Magic Bullet World, it is specifically stated that the god of creation creates a "very small world" or a "small silver bubble", with only about 10,000 sources, which is extremely few considering it is later heavily implied that there are normally "countless" (might be hyperbolic) inhabitants in a world, to use as magic bullets. Based on that alone, we know these bubbles created by the god of creation would not even qualify as Low 2-C. They can also use normal Silver Bubbles captured by the Magic Bullet World, but obviously these Silver Bubbles aren't located inside the Magic Bullet World before they are used as magic bullets. Regardless, once these bubbles are turned into magic bullets, they cannot strictly be considered 4-D space-time continuums of significant size without further explicit evidence, and therefore they cannot be used to try and prove that the black sky can contain 4-D objects in the same physical space.

OK i will come to your way. Can you give me an example where 3D space contains 4D space because its the first time i am hearing it.
Do not strawman my arguments.
**In fact, how about you just stop with all the other fallacies you keep using as well, like burden of proof, circular reasoning, non-sequitur, red herring, argumentum ad verbosium, argumentum ad nauseum, etc. There's probably more, but I cannot be bothered to list everything rn.

Last edited:
Do not strawman my arguments.
**In fact, how about you just stop with all the other fallacies you keep using as well, like burden of proof, circular reasoning, non-sequitur, red herring, etc. There's probably more, but I cannot be bothered to list everything rn.
You still not responded to me or Fixxed arguing outside view of bubble being infinite. Your whole argument is all about inside the bubble. You are just appealing to ignorance.

You still not responded to me or Fixxed arguing outside view of bubble being infinite. Your whole argument is all about inside the bubble. You are just appealing to ignorance.
Lmao. I'm guessing you mean argument from ignorance? In that case, you're once again wrong.
Also, stop spamming this thread. There's no need for 2+ separate replies to the same post.

Lmao. I'm guessing you mean argument from ignorance? In that case, you're once again wrong.
Also, stop spamming this thread. There's no need for 2+ separate replies to the same post.
You are saying black sky can't hold infinite number of universes because it's 3D space but from mine and Fixxed whole argument is outside view of bubble world is infinite and closed off and everything should exist inside the bubble world which includes so called azure sky of gods. I still don't see any Refute for that or if you already addressed that link it here. I wanna see why a infinite structure can't hold Infinite number of things which it already holds in finite.

Last edited:
If you are referring to the Dream World, those bubbles were very clearly just normal soap bubbles and nothing at all even slightly implied that they were space-time continuum bubbles.
If you are referring to the Magic Bullet World, it is specifically stated that the god of creation creates a "very small world" or a "small silver bubble", with only about 10,000 sources, which is extremely few considering it is later heavily implied that there are normally "countless" (might be hyperbolic) inhabitants in a world, to use as magic bullets. Based on that alone, we know these bubbles created by the god of creation would not even qualify as Low 2-C. They can also use normal Silver Bubbles captured by the Magic Bullet World, but obviously these Silver Bubbles aren't located inside the Magic Bullet World before they are used as magic bullets. Regardless, once these bubbles are turned into magic bullets, they cannot strictly be considered 4-D space-time continuums of significant size without further explicit evidence, and therefore they cannot be used to try and prove that the black sky can contain 4-D objects in the same physical space.
So that's a failure too? Then I guess we may just have to settle for 2B bubble until we can get better evidence but there's still some logic in OP and nightmare's points though it'll just be speculation and headcanon.
Also y'all need to calm down @Nightmare_Bloodfallen

So that's a failure too? Then I guess we may just have to settle for 2B bubble until we can get better evidence but there's still some logic in OP and nightmare's points though it'll just be speculation and headcanon.
Also y'all need to calm down @Nightmare_Bloodfallen
Nah I am calm but still I don't get why Null arguing inside of black sky part. OP presented outside view of the bubble world.

• I get it black sky is infinite 3D space according to null
  • Black sky can't contain 4D structure because it's 3D space.
But Null also states
**And yes, a structure can very easily be infinite in 3-D but finite in 4-D, ESPECIALLY if the 3-D space and 4-D space are located in different dimensions and do not occupy the same physical space
OK we don't know Azure sky of gods size. But Null accept it as 4D space which holds space time Continuums. So Null argument is Azure sky of gods should be considered as finite because its size is not specified. I agree with his POV👍.

This is all inside the bubble world. But from outside view also Bubble world is infinite size.
  • Bubble world is infinite from outside view.
  • Bubble world which is infinite from outside view still able to hold a finite 4D space azure sky of gods. So why shouldn't it can't hold infinite number of it?.
  • Just ignore the black sky part being infinite from inside POV look outside of Bubble world view you will see mine and Fixxed point.
  • We are not arguing for infinite size black sky holding infinite realms but the bubble world which already holds azure sky as a subset inside of it from outside view should be able to hold infinite realms

Last edited:
This is my POV of how I see Bubble world

Bubble world = Outside POV { spherical Infinite size { finite azure sky of gods { Countless realms} + infinite black space + whatever dimensions and other realms}}

I will start this with this, I know little to nothing about the verse and I am going off all that is provided in the OP.
@Nightmare_Bloodfallen please don't reply to this, you tend to argue about things you know little about and i can't deal with that so I will likely ignore you, let the OP @Fixxed and @imZer0Null do the reply.

before I continue,
1. I am not disputing that the Bubble is infinite in size even though the proof provided is extremely iffy
2. Please next time try and make the thread more coherent as well it is hard to go through if you dont document the evidences well
3. There are a lot of flowery languages going on here and the fact they were taken literally is plain wrong, let me give an example of such statement below
Your claim: Is the santuary of the god of creation. This santuary can contain hundreds and thousands of worlds. The size of this world is endlessly
 Your proof:
 At that moment, the world around me and Eques changed.
 The heavens were high in the sky, with the Moon of Creation <Artier Tonoa>, and the Sun of Destruction <Serge Eldonave>, floating close together.
 The earth spread out endlessly, with silvery white ice building forests, meadows, mountains, and cities.
 There was no one here but me and Eques.
 This is her sanctuary, created by the creator goddess Militia.
"Three-sided world <Demon King's Garden>"
Nothing can be more flowery than this, like this is a text book definition of flowery and this was your proof of an infinite/endless sized world.
Anyway, I will ignore such languages as they dont proof anything, they are just figures of speech.

4. The Translations are God awful, like outright bad.

I have the following contentions with the OP

First we must know that the bubble have infinite in size, so by logic bubble can contain everything until infinite. Bubble are desribe being endless,no end from the novel and have infinite sky from the author it self
「この大地から遠ざかるほど、黒穹は引き延ばされていき、なにもない無に近づく。それは無限に近い空、神界があるのはここ」
黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。
「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」
"The farther you move away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in the nearly infinite sky, that the divine world is located."
 The <Azure Sky of The Gods> is added to the black sky.
"There is no end to the black skies that stretch on forever."
Just for little clarify. The explanation about first black sky is just stated near-infinite, yeah is not infinite, but the first explanation is only about mortal world not added the god world. After adding the azure sky the black sky is states to be no end. So the azure sky in the black sky is infinite in size too
背後を振り返れば、そこにあるのは果てしなく巨大な、銀の光を放つ丸い泡だ。
魔眼めを凝らしてみれば、確かに創造神ミリティアの魔力が見える。
この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。
つまり、その外へ出たのだ。
 Looking back, there is an endless, gigantic, round bubble with a silver glow.
 If you look closely with your magical eyes, you can certainly see the magical power of Militia, the creator god.
 This silver bubble is the world we were in.
 In other words, we went out of it.
There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.
Just to clarify endless is mean infinite, i get it from this thread:

Endless = Infinite depends largely on context, but anyway since the size of the bubbles do not really matter to this thread, i will ignore it
And in bubble there are countless santuaries of god
「ふむ。まあ、外といっても様々だ。お前たちが生まれたのは、樹理廻庭園ダ・ク・カダーテの一つ、枯焉砂漠。樹理廻庭園には更に三つの神域があり、その外には数多無数の神域がある。そこは神々の蒼穹と呼ばれる、神族たちの国。神界の門をくぐれば、俺が生まれた魔族の国や、人間の国がある」
"Hmmm. Well, there are many ways to say outside. You were born in the Karewake Desert, one of the gardens of the Da Ku Kadate. There are three more sanctuaries in the Garden of Arboriculture, and countless sanctuaries outside of the Garden of Arboriculture. It is called the azure sky of the gods, the land of the god clans. If you pass through the gates of the divine realms, you will find the land of the demon tribe in which I was born and the land of human beings."

Santuaries is have universal size and have they own time and space, even they stated to be a different dimension. Like 4 example i whould give:
Reading through the OP, i saw no proof of Universed sized santuaries, so if possible link it here, maybe i missed it.
Future World Nafta
This santuary have it own time dimension because it have own timeline of future. This santuary is another form/shape of world and it size is equal to the size of world.
what is the bolded statement suppose to even mean?
To destroy it you must destroy all possibilities of future. When anos destroy it with egil grone, the mortal world (real world) is not get the effect it is mean future world nafta is different world from the mortal world. Even the god of time cannot manipulate time in this world, it mean the time is different from time in mortal world
I really can't understand the English here, but if what you mean is. "To destroy a Sanctuary, you must destroy all the possible timelines"
then i will have you know nothing you said below proofs that.
The god of time been unable to manipulate time in a different space =/= the time is different from the actual world.
also Who is Nafta?
Land Of Traces
This santuary have it own past and history, it can contain a infinite size in just one book only, there are many book in land of traces that contain every past of everything. It size is also boundless or infinite. Anos destroy it and the mortal world is not get effect, its mean land of traces is another world/different world from mortal world. Time get destorted in this world and no matter how many you rewrite time, land of traces will not change, even is useless to use time magic in this land. This mean time in land of traces are different from mortal world
天蓋が頭上を覆っている。
痕跡神の夢の中で見た、あの本の荒野だ。
果てなき大地には、どこまでも遠く巨大な棚が並び、そびえ立つ。
その中心に立っていたのは、純白の本を手にし、厳かな衣装を纏った神族。
痕跡神リーバルシュネッド。
そして、傍らに跪き、祈りを捧げるのは、教皇ゴルロアナである。
俺は荒野の大地に着地すると、まっすぐ視線を二人に向けた。
A canopy covers overhead.
 It is that wilderness of books that I saw in the dream of the god of traces.
 Huge shelves lined and towered over the endless land, far and wide.
 Standing in the center of it all, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in a solemn costume, was the God Tribe.
 Leibalschnedd, the god of traces.
 And kneeling beside him, praying, was Pope Gorloana.
 I landed on the wilderness ground and turned my gaze straight to them.
Wilderness in it, is the same wilderness in chapter 279, is the same endless land. This because every books in the land of traces is contain every past of everything
遠い昔――
それは地底に起きた始まりの審判。
勝ち抜いた選定の神とそれに選ばれた者の結末だった。
果てしない荒野に佇むのは少女の姿をした創造神と、彼女が選んだ選定者。
たった今、熾烈を極めた聖戦は終わった。
立っているのは神と人、二人だけである。
天が鳴くが如く、けたたましい音が頭上から轟く。
耳を劈く轟音とともに、天蓋が堕ちてきていた。
 A long time ago--
 It was the beginning judgment that took place in the depths of the earth.
 It was the end of the victorious god of selection and his chosen one.
 Standing in the endless wilderness is the creator god in the form of a young girl and her chosen one.
 The fierce holy war has just ended.
 Standing there are only two people, God and man.
 A rumbling sound, as if the heavens were crying, roars from overhead.
 With an ear-splitting roar, the canopy was falling.
「時を歪めたか」
魔眼めを凝らし、その深淵を見つめながら、言う。
「然り。痕跡の大地では、未来には辿り着かぬ。我が信徒、ゴルロアナの命は過去に刻まれたまま、決して滅ぶことはない」
「ふむ。つまり、お前を先に片付ければいいわけだろう」
「然り。されど、我もまた不滅なり。この身は、痕跡の秩序。万物の過去なのだ。時を何度塗り替えようと、そこにあったという事実は変わらぬ」
すでに過ぎ去った存在、記録と記憶が痕跡神の秩序。
奴を滅ぼすには、過去を改変するのが望ましいだろうが、その秩序を司る神を相手に時間魔法で挑んでも勝ち目はあるまい。
奴は確かにここにいた。
その事実は、なにがどうあろうと変わりはしない。
"Have you distorted time?"
 He says, staring into the depths of the abyss with his evil eye.
"Yes, he said. In the land of traces, the future cannot be reached. The life of my follower, Gorloana, is etched in the past and will never perish."
"Hm. So, I guess I'll just have to get rid of you first."
"Yes. But I, too, am immortal. This body is the order of traces. I am the past of all things. No matter how many times I rewrite time, the fact remains that it was there."
 The existence that has already passed away, records and memories are the order of the god of traces.
 To destroy him, it would be desirable to alter the past, but there is no way to win by using time magic against the god who control order.
 He was certainly here.
 That fact will never change, no matter what.
ここは時の秩序の狂った世界。
ならば、多少の本気を出しても問題あるまい。
This is a world where the time has gone mad.
 Then, there is no problem to be a little serious.
「この大地よりも大きな足形をつけてやればいい。元の痕跡は踏みつぶされて消え、新たにつけられた足跡は、この大地に収まりきらぬ。つまり、痕跡の秩序が乱れるというわけだ」
「不可能なり。ここは世界のすべてがあまさず収まる痕跡の大地。時の始まりより、今日にいたるまでの痕跡は七億年。それを百度繰り返すだけの器が、すわなち、この大地の広さなり。それよりも大きな痕跡など、この天地に存在せぬ」
"Let them make footprints bigger than the earth. The original footprints will be crushed, and the new footprints will not fit in the earth. In other words, the order of the traces would be disturbed."
"Impossible. This is the land of traces where everything in the world fits together. From the beginning of time to the present day, there have been traces for 700 million years. The size of this land is a vessel that can repeat this process a hundred times. There is no trace greater than that in the whole of the earth."
「……痕跡の大地が……神が作りし、無辺なる世界が……踏みつぶされ……た…………」
呆然と呟くゴルロアナに、俺は言った。
「七〇〇億年の痕跡を刻む神の大地も、俺の七歩には耐えられなかったようだな」
"...... the land of traces ...... God made, the boundless world ...... was crushed ...... was ............."
 I said to Gorloana, who muttered in dismay.
"The Land of God, which has carved seven billion years of traces, could not withstand my seven steps, it seems."
Nothing here suggest infinite world especially not "I was in an Endless Wilderness"
Also what are traces?
you made this claim
Time get destorted in this world and no matter how many you rewrite time, land of traces will not change, even is useless to use time magic in this land. This mean time in land of traces are different from mortal world
but thats because
but there is no way to win by using time magic against the god who control order.
not because of some sort of different time or something.

Memiya Shinto
This santuary is another world with different dimension, this world is also contain sun in it
「太陽」
ミーシャが頭上を見上げ、手で光を遮りながら言った。
「……なにあれ……?」
「すごいぞ」
サーシャとエレオノールが声を上げ、天を見つめる。
そこは、広大な海だ。
波打つ水面が、空のように広がっており、その奥には確かに太陽らしき影が見える。
「空が海とは、また変わった場所だな」
「……あの神界の門が、この異界につながってたってことよね……?」
サーシャが、確認するように言葉をこぼす。
『ようこそ、ゼシア、エレオノール。それから、魔王アノス』
エンネスオーネがこちらを振り向き、歓迎するように言った。
少女の頭の小さな翼がファサッと動く。
『ここは、芽宮神都がきゅうしんとフォースロナルリーフ』
幼い声で、彼女は告げる。
『神々の蒼穹へ続く神域の一つなの』
「ふむ。神界の門と神々の蒼穹には、狭間があると聞いているが、この都がそうか?」
『うん。この神都の深層にもう一つの神界の門があるの。そこが神々の蒼穹につながってるよ?』
芽宮神都フォースロナルリーフといったか。
神界の門をくぐったすぐ先にあるのなら、知っていそうなものだが、聞き覚えはない。
"The sun."
 Misha looked up overhead, blocking the light with his hand and said.
"...... what is that ......?"
"It's amazing!"
Sasha and Eleonor raised their voices and stared at the heavens.
 It is a vast ocean.
 The rippling surface of the water is as wide as the sky, and behind it, there is indeed a shadow that looks like the sun.
"The sky is the sea, another unusual place."
"......That means that the gate of the divine world was connected to this other world, right ......?"
 Sasha spills the words as if to confirm.
"Welcome, Zessiah and Eleonor, and also the Demon King Anos. And Anos, the Demon King."
 Ennesone turned to me and said welcomingly.
 The little wings on the girl's head flapped.
"This is the place," she announces, her voice still childish, where the city of Memiya Shinto is located."
 In a young voice, she announces.
"It is one of the santuaries leading to the azure skies of the gods."
"Hm. I have heard that there is a chasm between the gate of the Divine Realm and the Azure Sky of the Gods, is this the case with this capital?"
"Is this the case? There is another gate of the divine world in the depths of this divine city. It is connected to the azure sky of the gods, right?"
 The city is called the Budgong divine capital Force Ronal Reef.
 If it is just beyond the gate of the divine world, I should know it, but I don't remember hearing about it.
「神界って、ここから更に遠いところよね? 神界の門をくぐったら、次元も違うんだし。神族ってそんなところから、地上を見られるの?」
"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, the dimension is also different. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"
if your claim is that the sanctuaries are infinite in size, why are you surprised it contains a sun?
Devil Garden
Is the santuary of the god of creation. This santuary can contain hundreds and thousands of worlds. The size of this world is endlessly
Nothing below suggest this, what was said was that if the first world is destroyed another one will replace it and like continously.
 瞬間、俺とエクエスを取り巻く世界が変わった。
 天はどこまでも高く、空には<創造の月>アーティエルトノアと<破滅の太陽>サージエルドナーヴェが寄り添うように浮かんでいる。
 地はどこまでも広がり、白銀の氷が、森や草原、山や街を構築していた。
 俺とエクエス以外には、誰もいない。
 ここは、創造神ミリティアが創り出した彼女の神域――
「三面世界<魔王庭園>」
 At that moment, the world around me and Eques changed.
 The heavens were high in the sky, with the Moon of Creation <Artier Tonoa>, and the Sun of Destruction <Serge Eldonave>, floating close together.
 The earth spread out endlessly, with silvery white ice building forests, meadows, mountains, and cities.
 There was no one here but me and Eques.
 This is her sanctuary, created by the creator goddess Militia.
"Three-sided world <Demon King's Garden>"

その<魔王庭園>では、<破滅の太陽>が滅びを滅ぼす光を放つ。
 致命的な威力の攻撃が神域に与えられれば、その瞬間、サージエルドナーヴェの力にて相殺しているのだ。
 たとえ神域が深い損傷を負おうとも、たちまち<創造の月>が世界を創り直す。
 なによりこの世界は、三重に重なっている。
 サージエルドナーヴェの相殺とアーティエルトノアの再生を超えた力にて一つ目の世界が滅びようと、重なっていた二つ目の世界が姿を現すのみだ。
 そして、その瞬間に滅びた一つ目の世界は創り直される。
 俺の滅びが止められぬのなら、止めずに新しく創世すればよい、といったところか。
 何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける。
 In that <Demon King's Garden>, the <Sun of Doom> emits a light that destroys destruction.
 Whenever a fatal attack is made on a sacred space, it is canceled at that moment by the power of the surge eldonave.
 Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the Moon of Creation will immediately recreate the world.
 Above all, this world is triple layered.
 Even if the first world is destroyed by the offsetting power of Sergei Donave and the power beyond regeneration of Artiel Donore, the second world that was overlapped will only appear.
 And at that moment, the destroyed first world will be re-created.
 If my destruction cannot be stopped, then I can create a new world without stopping.
 Worlds continue to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
The world is not only 3 or 1 but hundred-thousands-endlessly of worlds. Author use word re-create for desribe the destroyed world which was recreated and create for the new world. If world in layer one is get detroyed, world in layer two or/and three will only appear, and at the moment the destroyed world will being re-created. The world is endlessly being re-create and create/appear, thats make world in devil garden is more and more get added endlessly
huh?
when one is destroyed, one gets added, so where did you see "get added endlessly" there is no addition or substraction going on here if when one gets destroyed another one replaces it
Every santuary is just microcosm of the bubble. And microcosm is microscopic, miniature, a copy of a larger place, a small unit. So that world is very limited by bubble and treated only as subsets of it, and make bubble is infinitely greater in all part of the universes(santuary) because universes is only a small unit in infinite bubble. It also mean every santuaries have same similliar structure
「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."
is this not saying the sanctuary has a limited size? and what do they mean by flowers?
So bubble is infinite in size and could contain world/universe with different time and space. The world is also just a microcosm in the bubble. So the bubble may not have infinite number of universe in it but can contain infinite number of universe in it. It mean bubble is low 1C 2A structure because can contain infinite number of universe. i made this based on this thread:
Nothing here suggest anything above a H3A space and well low 2C bubble.

Your first claim was that the bubble contains the sanctuaries timeline in its entirety, please provide proof of that.
Nothing says the Bubbles are universal in size but even if they are Universal in size it changes nothing as the bubble just becomes a H3A space and not an higher D space like you are claiming it to be, but please do provide the proof that the Bubble is Higher D as nothing here states it is.

Also while other verses should not be brought, the bubbles get DB treatment, there are universe sized structures inside each universe and each with different time and the worlds are still just low 2C, this is not so different.

Anyway I disagree with this upgrade in its entirely

There are a few things in your post I disagree with (I might try to elaborate later), but I agree that the translations are bad and that quite a few of the statements can possibly just be flowery language.

My 2-B bubbles proposal also very specifically relies on the notion that the divine domains can be considered separate 4-D space-time continuums to begin with, so if that notion is not accepted, which I still think is a possibility, then ofc my 2-B bubbles proposal is automatically invalid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back