• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade every bubble/world from Maou Gakuin to tier 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t really change anything

Yes, no one is disputing infinite sized bubble
So you agree 2A for bubble world?

This is reason why everyone arguing for 2A

Bubble world = {Infinite size { Azure sky of gods {Countless Sanctuaries { sanctuary=space time continuum}}}}
Lay took a breath out of the spectacular sight.
Even Shin couldn't hide his astonishment, as his gaze was stern.
We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.
Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.
This silver bubble was the world we were in.
"I might have called it "outside this world", but at least no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even what we call "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" must exist inside this world after all."

Everything, every world and dimensions should exist Inside the bubble which is infinite size. Every dimension mean azure sky also included. Bubble should be be able to contain infinite realms of universal level.
This Should summarise whole argument.

This is wrong a 4D structure can contain another 4D structure
If a space contain a space time continuum then higher dimensional space are involve. It literally in our tiering system.

Tier 2: Multiversal​

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

. If we follow what you said, you do know that the entire space time continuum, the sanctuary would have to follow the new temporal dimension resulting a 5D structure. So 5D bubble guys? Don’t take it literally though.

Last edited:
What is wrong???

So what structure will get if there are structure contain 4D structure???
Still 4D let me give you an explanation
There are hundreds box sitting across the room from me, each box can contain thousands of balls.
All the box are inside the room with different intervals.

This does not make the box a higher dimensioned space to the ball, nor is the room higher dimensioned to the box.

This is an analogy and not to be taken literal, which brought me to my question
So you are saying azure sky contains each sanctuary space-time continuum in its entirety?
I mean it contains it from the past, presto and the future, all at once?

So you agree 2A for bubble world?

This is reason why everyone arguing for 2A

Bubble world = {Infinite size { Azure sky of gods {Countless Sanctuaries { sanctuary=space time continuum}}}}
I have not made any claim or agree or disagree and the bubble being infinite doesn’t equal 2A
And stop with the bolding shit, I’m not blind
If a space contain a space time continuum then higher dimensional space are involve. It literally in our tiering system.

Tier 2: Multiversal​

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

inYou do know that logic mean that higher temporal dimension will be involve, right?
You do know what you said and just posted doesn’t mean anything? And does not answer my question

There are hundreds box sitting across the room from me, each box can contain thousands of balls.

This does not make the box a higher dimensioned space to the ball, nor is the room higher dimensioned to the box.

Sorry to say this but this whole topic you are presenting is irrelevant to the thread. That's what I see. As Azure sky already contains the countless realms of universal level what could there be anything else.

Also we are not arguing for azure sky of gods we are arguing for whole bubble which contains the azure sky of gods aa sunset.

Yeah your question is not give any effect in this thread. I just wanna says santuaries is low 2C structure (4D structure) by default, not 3A structure (3D structure) because it have it own time and space
And again any 3D space where time flows is a 4D structure.
So this does not even answer my question
It simple you have no proof to little proof of what your claim would entail

I have not made any claim or agree or disagree and the bubble being infinite doesn’t equal 2A
Yes we are not claiming infinite mean 2A but the bubble is infinite size which already contains countless realms of infinite size which has their own time dimensions.
And stop with the bolding shit, I’m not blind
I bolded text because that's simplest explanation regarding the bubble world. That nothing has anything to do with your sight.

Sorry to say this but this whole topic you are presenting is irrelevant to the thread. That's what I see. As Azure sky already contains the countless realms of universal level what could there be anything else.

Also we are not arguing for azure sky of gods we are arguing for whole bubble which contains the azure sky of gods aa sunset.
It does
As it’s containing infinite universe sized structure while not continuing their continuum in its entirety would make it just a H3A space
those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size.

My bad

I think you says it wrong if a 4D structure can contain another 4D structure

That's not high uni why would a space time continuum would be high uni?
Again I’m just talking about the space,
I’m saying a space that contains infinite universe sized structures is still an H3A space unless it contains such universe and their space time continuum in its entirety (past, present and future).
Which is the proof I was asking for

And again any 3D space where time flows is a 4D structure.
So this does not even answer my question
It simple you have no proof to little proof of what your claim would entail
So what your point here???

Santuaries is 3D space and there are time in it, that mean it is 4D structure. And the 4D structure contain in infinite bubble that mean the bubble can contain infinitely more 4D structure in it, its mean 2A structure

So what your point here???

Santuaries is 3D space and there are time in it, that mean it is 4D structure. And the 4D structure contain in infinite bubble that mean the bubble can contain infinitely more 4D structure in it, its mean 2A structure
I’m saying a space that contains infinite universe sized structures is still an H3A space unless it contains such universe and their space time continuum in its entirety (past, present and future).
those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size.

Well let’s ignore 4D space for now and just focus on main issue. I guess pain issue whether or not the sanctuary is indeed low 2 c structure.
I see
Ok
Fixxed already cleared that each sanctuary is 2C in his CRT.

Null even brought Wiki explanation page to evaluate and make đź’Ż sure sanctuaries are universal.

Sanctuaries are 4D structure by wiki standard going against is just ignoring the wiki rules.

That logic only apply when those universe had same temporal dimension. But those sanctuary had its own time.

Ohh come on, you dont need specific like past,presen,future if you can proof the universes have it own space and time

Like daughter universes theory, the past of the branching universes is same, but the present and future is different. Why it could get multiversal tier??? Because every branching universes is have they own space and time

Ohh come on, you dont need specific like past,presen,future if you can proof the universes have it own space and time
Following the tiering system, you do but well I don’t really know much about this verse or really care, so well get staffs to evaluate it.
Like daughter universes theory, the past of the branching universes is same, but the present and future is different. Why it could get multiversal tier??? Because every branching universes is have they own space and time
This is a totally different scenario this is will expand to infinite timelines that keeps branching out infinitely, it’s different from this verse structure

This is a totally different scenario this is will expand to infinite timelines that keeps branching out infinitely, it’s different from this verse structure
I dont bring it for equalize to this verse structure. I bring it just for my argument, you dont have so specific like must stated to be different in past, present, and future

You just need to proof if the universes have they own time and space structure

“The space that Eugo Ra Raviaz created was isolated from the world and when I killed him we became unable to return to the time we left. As a result, we have arrived a few hours ahead.”

Like all sanctuaries the Time God sanctuary is isolated from Mortal world and has different timeflow.

“However, I who received the power of Eugo Ra Raviaz am now invulnerable. I cannot be hurt.”
Eugo Ra Raviaz is the god of time and can freely return a body’s time with no penalties. It doesn’t stop a bodies time as that would be unsuitable but if you ever get hurt you can just go back to before it happened.

Avis reverses his time to heal himself inside time domains. If there is no past he shouldn't be able to do that.

“I will drink all thy time and make thee disappear.”
Silver light surrounds me and time accelerates. 1 billion years——-10 billion years——-. Eternity piled up in an instant. Even the body of a demon king cannot survive forever. One day I will die and disappear.

Aivis accelerated Anos time to eternity. If there is no future this shouldn't be possible.

Time

I hope this clears up sanctuaries having past, present and future.

This isn't the problem. I think he's accepted that the sanctuaries have their own separate time but he's asking whether the azure sky itself contains the past, present, future of the sanctuaries

This isn't the problem. I think he's accepted that the sanctuaries have their own separate time but he's asking whether the azure sky itself contains the past, present, future of the sanctuaries
Nah he was asking for sanctuaries having past present and future.

Really? That's irrelevant to the current discussion as that has been proven already
Then I guess, there's not really much to dispute here. My vote doesn't change. Agree to the upgrade

Even if the evidence you have for an upgrade is ordained by God, someone will appear in a thread to dispute it

Nah he was asking for sanctuaries having past present and future.
This where I said read to understand
Each time it’s like you have your own version of the arguments in your head
So you are saying azure sky contains each sanctuary space-time continuum in its entirety?
I mean it contains it from the past, present and the future, all at once?
This was the damn question no one said anything about sanctuary not having a past and a future.
In fact I will demand you tag where I made such claim

I dont bring it for equalize to this verse structure. I bring it just for my argument, you dont have so specific like must stated to be different in past, present, and future
It is irrelevant to your argument cause that’s a totally different scenario
I will like to explain more but it would be derailing
You just need to proof if the universes have they own time and space structure
And also contain them
How can I explain this
If low 2C is a space-time continuum (past, present and future)

2C space(structure) would be 2-1000 low 2C structures contained in a single space(structure)

But yeah you are right you don’t need an outright statement you just need something that suggest it does

Last edited:
This where I said read to understand
Each time it’s like you have your own version of the arguments in your head

This was the damn question no one said anything about sanctuary not having a past and a future.
In fact I will demand you tag where I made such claim
That logic only apply when those universe had same temporal dimension. But those sanctuary had its own time.
What?
Time is flowing backwards in some of them?
If so can you link the scan?

And also contain them
How can I explain this
If low 2C is a space-time continuum (past, present and future)

2B space(structure) would be 2-1000 low 2C structures contained in a single space(structure)

But yeah you are right you don’t need an outright statement you just need something that suggest it does
You see 2B range is given to space which contains 2K+ to countless universes. But if the space is not defined to be infinite countless can be finite numbers so it won't reach 2A.

Where bubble world space is infinite. Countless can mean infinite or the bubble world space can hold infinite universes.
Oh boy, I really have no words to explain this.

This is all your head mate
Ok for the last time explain which is it that you need proof for past present and future.

Bubble world?
Azure sky of gods?
sanctuaries?

Bubble world and Azure sky of gods having past present and future is irrelevant to the thread as they already contains sanctuaries inside of them which are 4D structure with past present and future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back