• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade every bubble/world from Maou Gakuin to tier 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Null concludes that each bubble should be rated Low 2-C as it is.

and Elizaa objected to 2B's proposal. 2-B looks blurry and he'll be fine with no changes.
Where do you get that? Null clearly proposed 2 possible conclusions not only 1 as you are mentioning, Elizhaa said that if we have more evidences to prove the 2-B but if there's no more evidence then bubbles stay as it... We're just waiting if @imZer0Null has something more to say.. If not then this thread should be done.

Yes understand that but the problem is two staff evaluated it and just rejected saying they don't wanna believe it. Like even having 4 different space time continuum already makes it low multi. There are countless realms like that which would atleast make that 2B possibly 2A for bubble world being infinite. Also Null compared shield hero to MGF both has different cosmology I don't see how that relates to this thread.

Anyway sorry I didn't mean it anything offensive.
Read all I posted about a bigger construct containing a smaller one, also read what Null posted from something Ultima said which further supported my claim (Sad that no one took my words for it until they saw Ultima posts)
Anyway the reason why it is so has already been explained to you, you not accepting it is up to you

Read all I posted about a bigger construct containing a smaller one, also read what Null posted from something Ultima said which further supported my claim (Sad that no one took my words for it until they saw Ultima posts)
Anyway the reason why it is so has already been explained to you, you not accepting it is up to you
By your logic many verses should be downgraded because nothing states multiverse for many verses exist in higher dimensional plane.

Also as I said shield hero and MG both are different verses with different set up.

Anyway this isn't my thread I will leave it up to Fixxed. Also it seems staffs already decided their decision.

Where do you get that?

I proposed that IF all divine domains are considered significant sized 4-D space-time continuums, that each bubble should be rated countless into 2-B, for containing countless divine domains in the azure sky.
However, I also proposed that IF all divine domains are NOT considered significant sized 4-D space-time continuums, that each bubble should be rated Low 2-C as it already is.
i got it from here,
Actually I don't mind if it counts as 2-B, but due to the lack of convincing evidence to others whether the divine domain can be considered a significant 4-D space-time continuum

So, I came to the 2nd conclusion (for now) I don't know when I can change my mind

Just bring this point up from a re-read, are there more evidences that the divine realms are universal space-time continuums besides the quote by imZer0Null, which would affect 2-B?
If not, 2-B looks vaguer and I would be fine no changes.
and this, as before, by the lack of strong enough citation evidence to know whether a divine realm can be considered space-time. so for now it looks like we need more evidence enough to convince others.

I'm also waiting for someone who can provide strong enough evidence.

so I propose to wait until then.

i got it from here,
Actually I don't mind if it counts as 2-B, but due to the lack of convincing evidence to others whether the divine domain can be considered a significant 4-D space-time continuum

So, I came to the 2nd conclusion (for now) I don't know when I can change my mind

and this, as before, by the lack of strong enough citation evidence to know whether a divine realm can be considered space-time. so for now it looks like we need more evidence enough to convince others.

I'm also waiting for someone who can provide strong enough evidence.

so I propose to wait until then.
Yes having 4 seperate space time continuum to back up realms being universal and having same type of countless realms like them is lack of contexts. Also those realms existing in separate space which is inaccessible to mortals is lack of context. Well I guess so. Also funny how no one said divine realm being space time continuum. It's a different dimension which houses countless realms on universal scale.

This is my last reply to this thread anyway tired of arguing back and forth with same arguments.

By your logic many verses should be downgraded because nothing states multiverse for many verses exist in higher dimensional plane.

Also as I said shield hero and MG both are different verses with different set up.

Anyway this isn't my thread I will leave it up to Fixxed. Also it seems staffs already decided their decision.
Two wrongs don’t make a right
If you feel so make a CRT for those verses

I have proof. 2A because I want it to be so we could maybe have an anos match that ends with a winner. Easy.
This is a completely unnecessary comment to the thread regardless of the fact that this has already basically concluded.

So what the conclusion so far??? I very busy for check any argument, for a few days maybe i won't give an opinion in this thread

So what the conclusion so far??? I very busy for check any argument, for a few days maybe i won't give an opinion in this thread
I probably has something that would prove Azure sky of gods is infinite in size. But this thread kinda mess and people are just ignoring everything. Also shield and MGF haa too different cosmology I don't see why everyone comparing both.

Okay. I will do so then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back