• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos and Venuzdonoa's 2-A range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What suggests this? In all honesty, nothing even really refers to the bubbles, and simply the size of the layers.
The "Bubbles" are the Universes that exists in the layers of Silver Sea (each layer has countless bubbles) and it is in the OP itself, while the bubbles (Universes) are near infinite, the Layers of Silver Sea are infinite

The "Bubbles" are the Universes that exists in the layers of Silver Sea (each layer has countless bubbles) and it is in the OP itself, while the bubbles (Universes) are near infinite, the Layers of Silver Sea are infinite
Look up dumbass lol.

It was a DM from Syosetsu apparently

Also huge kek at people saying "near-infinite" refers to layers. You clearly didn't read the blog if you are saying that. I suggest you to read it then come back to this thread, thanks.

And for those who went out of their way to say the verse is "terribly wanked", congrats, that contributes nothing to the thread at hand.

Shit went off the rail pretty quick huh

Anyway, I still agree with the range but neutral-leaning on agree with the 2A ap, fully agree if Yuri or Ulti give the pass.

I'm dissing 2-A range equalling 2-A attack potency. It's a bad argument.
yes i know it's asking for range with AP it's really bad but in venuzdonoa case it's different. the reason why venuzdonoa should have AP 2A equals venuzdonoa get 2B Level Multiverse (Venuzdonoa can destroy everything in creation, no matter how hard, immortal or infinite, which will include the Silver Sea consisting of 99+ layers, with each layer containing nature countless universes in the form of bubbles. In front of this Intellectual Destroying Sword, all reason becomes non-existent, therefore there is no point in thinking about what can or can't be done) that's an excerpt from venuzdonoa's profile page. what does it mean? that's when venuzdonoa has 2A range he should also get 2 AP too for the same reason as venuzdonoa get 2B

Yeah I can add some different endings for this thread so if you have any good argument for 2-A AP,low 1-C AP or 1-B AP then go ahead

ok but 2-A range would give
flag-venezuela_1f1fb-1f1ea.png
2-A AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back