• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Voldigard Abilities Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos profile
  • Scans already has proof for this ability being based on a curse & additionally it being able to set rules whichever character is subjected to it. so Law Manipulation and Curse Manipulation should be added.
Additionally Perception Manipulation & Illusion Creation (The settings of visions the victim sees are completely up to the Anos), Pain Manipulation & Mind Manipulation (Victims can feel pain and be tortured and can be used to inflict irreparable mental damage to its victims, which leads to the complete breakdown)
Vol. 5 Ch 11
“Nedneliaz.”

The coiled threads transformed into cursed collars that constricted their throats.

“Being strangled by Nedneliaz will make you see a dream on repeat—an illusion of your life until today. As long as you continue to choose the path of a Royalist, you will be killed by me at the end every time.”

“Gah... Haaah!”

Struggling for breath, Zerceus clawed at his collar.

“The dream repeats one hundred times every second, and the pain experienced within it is indistinguishable from reality.”

The light faded from the Royalists’ eyes, and they began to groan in agony. They had probably died two hundred times in their Nedneliaz dreams already.
  • This also already has proof for weakening Gods in the profile so Statistics Reduction should be added to this.
  • Law Manipulation for Magic eyes of destruction (Power of gods is very order of the world itself and it is what defines the rules/laws. Magic eyes of destruction can destroy the timestop created by Power of the god which can stop the time of everything for eternity.)
“For every great miracle granted, another great miracle is lost. In order to create something, something else must be destroyed. In the vast majority of cases, all Militia could do was watch over the world and pray that the world she had created would proceed down a kind path.”

Misha thought for a moment. “Was doing nothing for the best?” she asked.

“So it seemed. The power of the gods is the very order of this world, and that order defines the rules. Using their power in defiance of those rules creates a distortion to the natural order, which manifests itself as injustice that befalls the people of this world. Despite this, many gods use their power without a care. Militia, however, did not.”

The Goddess of Creation feared that if she created miracles, her order would become distorted. If that were to happen, the consequences the world would face would be astronomical. Outside of exceptional cases such as assisting my creation of the walls, there was nothing Militia could do. Doing nothing was her greatest form of resistance.
A magic circle appeared at his feet, from which a silver world expanded. It was a greater magic spell to stop time. The circular boundary continued to stretch, rising over our heads as a dome and freezing the time of anything within it. And not just for a moment—anything within the bubble was trapped in time for eternity.

“Hmm... As expected of magic from the Mythical Age.” I stepped freely inside the world where time had stopped.

“What...?!”

“Did you think freezing time was enough to stop me?”

“It can’t be! How can you move? How?!” Ivis desperately poured his magic into the spell, but his efforts were futile.

The Eyes of Destruction appeared in my pupils. They could destroy anything in sight—including magic. They were the ultimate form of anti-magic.

“What is this power...? You’re still using Gyze. Despite supporting these dead weights, your power far surpasses even that of a god! Impossible. How can such a thing...”
To further back it up Eugola Time Stop was not a normal time stop.
38-bevjYikgHsOtI.png

TD;LR
  1. Nedneliaz should get (Law Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Illusions Creation, Pain Manipulation and.Mind Manipulation)
  2. Mauve eyes should get Statistics Reduction
  3. Magic Eyes Of Destruction should get Law Manipulation.

Agree: @Dereck03 (Thread Mod), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @UchihaSlayer96 (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Nedneliaz should get (Law Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Illusions Creation, Pain Manipulation and.Mind Manipulation)
No for the law manipulation, everything else is fine but should be noted to only be in the dream
Mauve eyes should get Statistics Reduction
Disagree, it's not really statistics reduction and current abilities + justification suffices to describe it
Magic Eyes Of Destruction should get Law Manipulation.
Can't really say anything for this one

No for the law manipulation, everything else is fine but should be noted to only be in the dream
Manipulating/settings rules is clear cut Law Manipulation
The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function.
Disagree, it's not really statistics reduction and current abilities + justification suffices to describe it
Anos when used Mauve eyes on Sword which Ahid was using lost its power but Sword was still on Ahid hand despite it was constructed by Order of creation. Anos later destroys it with his hand. Not that it gets erased on its own. So obviously it's reduces status of divine objects or God if it can't destroy them.

Like Tatsumi said, I think the justification and abilities cover it well already, but adding it really doesn't change much
The thing is many Gods doesn't get erased but still their status gets reduced. So i think it's better to list it so that others don't get confused

Law and Curse should be fine for Nedneliaz, I think it is because Anos is the one who puts laws/conditions on the one trapped in the dream, it can be anything, all under Anos' power.
Additionally Perception Manipulation & Illusion Creation (The settings of visions the victim sees are completely up to the Anos), Pain Manipulation & Mind Manipulation (Victims can feel pain and be tortured and can be used to inflict irreparable mental damage to its victims, which leads to the complete breakdown)
Fine.
  1. Magic Eyes Of Destruction should get Law Manipulation.
I could find this being fine, mostly due to them being a suppresed version of Mauve and they can still powernull some order based powers.

Also stop wanking, why didn't you tell me that you were going to make a WankRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back