• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Happy Pi Day guys

Here's a cool little scene where Marisa attempts to recite all the digits of pi, well at least some, by using a mnemonic (MoF, Marisa's Route Stage 2)
chrome_ct9cP7Up0p.png

"How I like a drink, alcoholic of course, after the light skirmish involving danmaku exchanges"

Count the number of letters in each word and put them back to back, it will give you a nice surprise ;)

Happy Pi Day guys

Here's a cool little scene where Marisa attempts to recite all the digits of pi, well at least some, by using a mnemonic (MoF, Marisa's Route Stage 2)
chrome_ct9cP7Up0p.png

"How I like a drink, alcoholic of course, after the light skirmish involving danmaku exchanges"

Count the number of letters in each word and put them back to back, it will give you a nice surprise ;)
3 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 7 9 7 9

314159265357979? I don't get it

My only knowledge of Rinnosuke is his fanmade depictions and his cameo in SSiB, that's why I don't ship him a lot. But at the same time, it's kinda unusual to go to a series with so much estrogen to add ships filled with testosterone.

Unrelated, but how is Rinnosuke pronounced? Rhino-su-ke or Rhinos-ke ? I always pronounce his name as Rhinos-ke.

Did you not read Lotus?
I am reading Lotus eater but I haven't read Lotus Asia. I am planning to finish reading Kasen's manga, the three fairies + Clownpiece manga, and that Aya book where ZUN expresses his bad political takes before I read other print works.

If gods do end up having three keys, would Junko lose her divine spirit powers?
There is that statement about how she is a very specific kind of a divine spirit, but that likely is just refering to her nameless state.

Also tf is a 4D hax
sounds like bunch of science-y random bs 🤓
and how does it effect the matches?

There is that statement about how she is a very specific kind of a divine spirit, but that likely is just refering to her nameless state.

Also tf is a 4D hax
If I remember well, 4D hax are haxes that can affect 4 dimensional structures or have a 4 dimensional range. So basically a hax that can affect a multiverse or another similar 4D structure.

I remember some hax that had no business interacting with a 4D structure, its confusing.
Well that aside.
Can't you resist 4D hax normally or smth, what makes it special?

Also tf is a 4D hax
Junko wouldn't lose anything, no. What she has now is about what every other nameless form gets.

I remember some hax that had no business interacting with a 4D structure, its confusing.
Well that aside.
Can't you resist 4D hax normally or smth, what makes it special?
I'll be honest and admit that I don't understand 4D haxes a lot and how they would interact with other characters like characters that resist that hax. I mean, I only started hearing about 4D hax when I joined this forum. In other powerscaling places, we usually used terms like "This character has 2 layers of mind manipulation" when referring to stuff like a mind-manipulating ability that can bypass resistance to mind manipulation. But idk how y'all do it here.

I'll be honest and admit that I don't understand 4D haxes a lot and how they would interact with other characters like characters that resist that hax. I mean, I only started hearing about 4D hax when I joined this forum. In other powerscaling places, we usually used terms like "This character has 2 layers of mind manipulation" when referring to stuff like a mind-manipulating ability that can bypass resistance to mind manipulation. But idk how y'all do it here.
Layers and the like still exist, but the thing is that higher dimensional powers would, by default, be more powerful than lower dimensional resistance layers, by magnitudes of literal infinity.

So you'd need proof that your resistances and layers work agaunst higher dimensional powers, otherwise they're just assumed to be too powerful to resist.

Back