• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

I just remembered something. Back when I didn't know a lot about Touhou I watched SuikaKasen and I thought Kasen was an OC, not a canon character. I was very surprised when the cute lesbian with a bandage arm and tragic backstory was a real canon character and not an OC.

But now that I think of it, Kasen definitely looks like a Touhou OC.
I mean, hear me out. Kasen is an oni and a hermit (OC makers like race hybrids a lot), she has a cool bandages and a prothesis (OC makers like to make their OCs have those a lot), she has a DARK SIDE that goes BERSERK and she is very strong and important (no OC maker dares to make their OC a background character, they'll always be important and OP) Do y'all agree? Is she OC-like? Or am I babbling nonsense?

I'll probably go to sleep now, I am thinking too much.
Kasen is just a chuunibyou archetype, which makes sense if you know anything about ZUN.

Is Kasen really a chuunibyio? I haven't noticed those parts of her personality yet.
Having a cursed arm is like, one of the founding concepts of chuunibyou. As is having an evil alter ego you have to keep sealed within yourself. It's less so Kasen's own behavior and more about the philosophy behind her design. ZUN's a very big fan of chuuni culture, if Sumireko and the afterword of Dateless Bar "Old Adam" are anything to go by.

FqpU-CJX0AEuV9o

Honestly Kasen is a perfect waifu, a slim and curvy figure + a motherly figure + a great design + The sanest Sage + Chuunibyou: N I C E
Also something about her slim and curvy made her have the most fruity and lewdest fanarts

Honestly Kasen is a perfect waifu, a slim and curvy figure + a motherly figure + a great design + The sanest Sage + Chuunibyou: N I C E
Also something about her slim and curvy made her have the most fruity and lewdest fanarts
(I doubt she is curvy and slim in canon, last time I saw her she is flat snd skinny)
This made me think, there should be more more waifus that nag you about your wrongdoings in anime and games.
I want a waifu that scolds me and tells me what I am doing wrong and that I should improve.

A...anyway! While we know the existence of Lost World, i'm a bit curious about it's game, is it good?
I am not sure. I have thought of playing kt since it's pretty much a visual novel because that's the only decent thing about the game. The rest is subpar gacha bullshit.

If you want a good gacha game, go play Pixel gun 3D. Spending 22 dollars on 3 cool ass guns is better than spending your lifesavings on chances of getting your waifu. GUNS AND VIOLENCE ARE BETTER THAN ANY WAIFU THAT EXISTS.

Anyway, I admit that I have only been interested in lost word because the AUs they have have somehow made several fanmade Death Battle matchups makers make matchups involving OC lost word characters. It kinda made me want to play the game to see the story of those characters. I only got to the part we're Reimu and Sanae turned into cute school girls for some reason. I didn't had enough time (Or motivation) to continue playing Lost word. So I deleted it to save more space.

So yeah, it's a bad and boring game that is only saved by the fact it has very cute girls and tells a story. I suggest only playing Lost word for the story.

If you want a good gacha game, go play Pixel gun 3D. Spending 22 dollars on 3 cool ass guns is better than spending your lifesavings on chances of getting your waifu. GUNS AND VIOLENCE ARE BETTER THAN ANY WAIFU THAT EXISTS.

Pixel Gun started to go down hill the moment they decided gems were needed to level up weapons and make every coin or gem based weapon cost 10 times as much, then went up the hill a bit when they made it's so you could uses coins to do so (only to then need 1000 gems for the final upgrade). I played the game for 5 years and only spent 60 bucks max otherwise I was F2P (was there when you only needed coins to buy guns/the very first Christmas update). Honestly the past year and a half nothing has changed in the game.

Pixel Gun started to go down hill the moment they decided gems were needed to level up weapons and make every coin or gem based weapon cost 10 times as much, then went up the hill a bit when they made it's so you could uses coins to do so (only to then need 1000 gems for the final upgrade). I played the game for 5 years and only spent 60 bucks max otherwise I was F2P (was there when you only needed coins to buy guns/the very first Christmas update). Honestly the past year and a half nothing has changed in the game.
Man, i used to LOVE that game. Id play it like crazy but the moment it became p2w I had to leave with a broken heart. I usually don't have much problem with p2w games, even defeating someone with hax guns had me bursting out with dopamine, but the recent updates was just painful.
I mostly miss the times where I made naked skins to troll ppl tho

(I doubt she is curvy and slim in canon, last time I saw her she is flat snd skinny)
Well the latest WaHH showed that she's curvy and slim at least
This made me think, there should be more more waifus that nag you about your wrongdoings in anime and games.
I want a waifu that scolds me and tells me what I am doing wrong and that I should improve.
so basically this:

That's a skill issue, but I admit it's harder to upgrade weapons. It is easier than ever, especially on android to get more gems. Just yesterday I got 1.5k gems by reaching level 20 on another app on the gem offers.

You can quickly get the lottery weapons through farming for several days.
You can also get a weapon that is part of a set event with only 780 gems at max or less, previously you needed 3k gems for one event set weapon.
Also now there is a Trader's van and they can sell weapons for 500 gems or more.

Also now you can get 80 lottery keys per day, 1000 clan silver per day, 45 coins per day, 30 gems per day, and 20 battle pass tickets per day JUST BY WATCHING ADS
With all that and enough persistence I managed to get 2 battle passes for free, I REFUSE TO BUY THE NEW SATANIC BATTLE PASS BECAUSE I AM A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND GOD WILL SEND ME TO HELL FOR BUYING WEAPONS ON A VIDEO GAME :v And each battle pass gives you 4 new cool weapons.

While Pixel Gun 3D is a pay-to-win game, you can still get all weapons for free with enough patience and effort.
FqtOvM5WYAAJ0NS

See this? I have the strongest weapon in the game, The Ultimatum, and I obtained it just by farming WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT. Free-to-play players can still keep up with p2w players, especially nowadays since now, you can still get the strongest weapons for free with enough time and effort, paying for the game is just a small boost, not an advantage.

That's a skill issue, but I admit it's harder to upgrade weapons. It is easier than ever, especially on android to get more gems. Just yesterday I got 1.5k gems by reaching level 20 on another app on the gem offers.

You can quickly get the lottery weapons through farming for several days.
You can also get a weapon that is part of a set event with only 780 gems at max or less, previously you needed 3k gems for one event set weapon.
Also now there is a Trader's van and they can sell weapons for 500 gems or more.

Also now you can get 80 lottery keys per day, 1000 clan silver per day, 45 coins per day, 30 gems per day, and 20 battle pass tickets per day JUST BY WATCHING ADS
With all that and enough persistence I managed to get 2 battle passes for free, I REFUSE TO BUY THE NEW SATANIC BATTLE PASS BECAUSE I AM A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND GOD WILL SEND ME TO HELL FOR BUYING WEAPONS ON A VIDEO GAME :v And each battle pass gives you 4 new cool weapons.

While Pixel Gun 3D is a pay-to-win game, you can still get all weapons for free with enough patience and effort.
FqtOvM5WYAAJ0NS

See this? I have the strongest weapon in the game, The Ultimatum, and I obtained it just by farming WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT. Free-to-play players can still keep up with p2w players, especially nowadays since now, you can still get the strongest weapons for free with enough time and effort, paying for the game is just a small boost, not an advantage.
Stop it, you're making me think about getting back into Pixel Gun.

Stop it, you're making me think about getting back into Pixel Gun.
It is worth it right now, they are making a temporary offer where they give gallery tickets, battle pass tickets or lottery keys for gems.

This game has been my addiction, unlike you MORTALS that simp and pay hundreds for gacha games just to have a chance the png of an anime girl I, Deidalius, DO THE SAME but change the anime girl NFT for a cool ass weapon that looks cool and does something cool that affects the gameplay cool-ly. Villain laugh, villain laugh, villain laugh

Back