• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Actually Sakuya's Power Modification is troublesome.

On the other hand, Shadow now has an speed Amp that makes him blitz to high heavens even in Speed Equal.

Did Zun announce anything new coming up for touhou fans?

is he working on anything right now regarding touhou?
He's always working on the manga. Touhou 19 may be happening this year, but there's no confirmation on that yet.

We have a new Manga chapter! ...it's for Lotus Eaters so there's absolutely no power level implications besides Marisa being able to see through the hardest disguise possible: Suika doing absolutely nothing.

Also Marisa looks cute in glasses.
Marisa is always getting the best outfits in the manga, it's insane.

Also Marisa looks cute in glasses.
chrome_NI5xwd5RVw.png

This is a dangerous game you're playing, ZUN.

chrome_NI5xwd5RVw.png

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

i wear glasses irl
Same, they let me see the world in HD. Sadly they don't fix my cross-eyed eyes. Wuaaahhh wuaahhh.

chrome_NI5xwd5RVw.png

I should bump Marisa upwards in my drip tier list, she has an incredible drip. I love her choice of clothing. Her glasses look great.

I read chapter 39 of Lotus eater, did Suika drink an infinite amount of sake and empty up her sake gourd, or did something else empty her sake gourd?

Or is that not explained yet?

Not explained yet, but it probably will be in a chapter or two. The way Lotus Eaters has worked is that there's a conflict that takes a few chapters, it gets solved, and then there's another conflict. This was part one, so it'll be explained in probably a couple months.

Fsl7zg0XsAEaC2U

It seems that the name and starting page of the next Touhou game has been revealed. I must say that I don't like the art of Reimu, it looks very bland. The old portraits were less bland despite being less anatomically correct if I am being truthful about my thoughts. That being said I like the UI and it seems the next Touhou game might be themed around songs and music. Hopefully, there are cool new characters that aren't emos and don't listen to emo music, I am awaiting for a character that likes classical music or something, it's way better than modern music anyways. Jazz Touhou girl? question marl, question mark, that's the only old musical genre I know from memory.

Dammit no one fell for it. I admit I was just trying to spread misinformation for the lulz. But I guess y'all can do something as basic as checking sources. What a bummer.

Is it on fanfiction.net? Ao3? I mostly read and write my secret self insert power fantasy harem fanfics in those sites. This is the first time I heard of spacebattles.
Spacebattles is one of the most active fiction and fanfiction writing forums.
With over tens of thousands of members active daily.

Back