• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

I would like Japanese Goblin more if that offbeat part of the song were Suika randomly starts doing a report on something was cut out. I dislike that part of the song a lot.

It is worth it right now, they are making a temporary offer where they give gallery tickets, battle pass tickets or lottery keys for gems.

This game has been my addiction, unlike you MORTALS that simp and pay hundreds for gacha games just to have a chance the png of an anime girl I, Deidalius, DO THE SAME but change the anime girl NFT for a cool ass weapon that looks cool and does something cool that affects the gameplay cool-ly. Villain laugh, villain laugh, villain laugh
Just make a custom anime girl skin tbh.
Also as a bonus, you get to have blatant ripoffs of fan-favourite characters! And also their weapons!(Shame I don't have grenade hands, that weapon looks cool)

When touhou tier 1 happens, is Tensi's (and Doremy's) feat going to be discarded?
Because shaking heavens just by preparing to fight is really freaking metal! It'd be waste to let it go.
Maybe listing the lesser feats that individual characters have performed, like Kirby, wouldn't hurt either.
stat justifications lookin kinda empty is a good reason alone

When touhou tier 1 happens, is Tensi's (and Doremy's) feat going to be discarded?
Because shaking heavens just by preparing to fight is really freaking metal! It'd be waste to let it go.
Maybe listing the lesser feats that individual characters have performed, like Kirby, wouldn't hurt either.
stat justifications lookin kinda empty is a good reason alone
Pretty sure Doremy's feats will actually help with the tier 1 shenanigans.

How much do the touhou games cost, where’s the best place to get them?
If you want something like eosd Akiba Hobby (pretty much the only legal way) sells copies on their site, but only get them if you somehow still have a cd player. Pretty sure Akiba ships internationally too, but I would check the site just in case (I bought them while I was in Japan so I can't be 100% sure) Like Shoomply said steam is an option.

Last edited:
None of these words are in the Bible.
That's nice argument, depressed smoker fried chicken that tried to off yourself 696969 times, why don't you back it up with a source?
sample_aed58ee94d201074ec256c86a75438181e986bfc.jpg

Actually, they are.
Book of Joon 23:5
And thy lord sayeth unto her, Marisa, thou will obtain some fine maidens.
Whmooply

Marisa had enough of "no b**ches/maiden" memes bullshit and roast the shit out of you with her rizz power/EX rank harem protagonist

I am pretty sure the fandom thinks Marisa is the Touhou character with the most rizz. She is nearly always depicted as rizzing up Reimu, Patchouli, and Alice.

Though if we go by canon, Junko, and Suwako would probably be the characters with the best rizz due to managing to get husbands and make offspring.

Honestly, I don't see the point in keeping that outdated cosmology blog on the verse page at this point. Anyone has any objections to me removing it?

Accurate video, most of the time. Though I must comment that I like Mokou x Kaguya simply because I like the idea of an extremely toxic, abusive relationship between two cool characters that killed each other. There was a lot of sexual tension when they brutalized each other to death.

I like Seija x Shinmyoumaru simply because I was reading a cool fanfic that had that ship. I think it was called In the brilliant light of day by hungrybookworm. I must say that I am fond of ships of characters that hate each other or would be in a toxic relationship. Probably because stories with ships like that have a lot of entertaining and spicy drama.

The most vanilla and normal (Eww) ship that I genuinely like is probably Miyoi x Suika. I'll be honest, I just like Miyoi a lot and wanted to ship her with someone.

What are you arguing for?

And yeah this shit can really suck sometimes lol, it's why I'm more focused on indexing than debating.
Not that the argument got out of hand, or heated beyond repair but it had its own reasons to be a headache.
It would be rude to talk from the opponents back but for short, I had to explain crucial things about the verse that they are supporting and the miscommunication was real (not to mention the time gap between each reply).
Being sick while arguing did not help too.
I wouldn't stand a chance against what you guys fought against. melon duud

I am the mentally strongest warrior of Sagume x Doremy, I can handle the take-
I cannot handle the take.

the cirno x letty one is very accurate
And then someone said this for Sagume x Doremy segment: "I invoke the literal opposite of this to make losers mad"

I dunno what this mean but if it's about the shippers then 💀

And then someone said this for Sagume x Doremy segment: "I invoke the literal opposite of this to make losers mad"

I dunno what this mean but if it's about the shippers then 💀
Then again the man who said it bring a good points when i asked him to elaborate it lel
Accurate video, most of the time. Though I must comment that I like Mokou x Kaguya simply because I like the idea of an extremely toxic, abusive relationship between two cool characters that killed each other. There was a lot of sexual tension when they brutalized each other to death.

I like Seija x Shinmyoumaru simply because I was reading a cool fanfic that had that ship. I think it was called In the brilliant light of day by hungrybookworm. I must say that I am fond of ships of characters that hate each other or would be in a toxic relationship. Probably because stories with ships like that have a lot of entertaining and spicy drama.
In nutshell: You like Joker and Harley Quinn

OMG omgOMG THIS LOOKIN' FRESH
I always liked the idea that you can dodge danmaku on the ground!
And they are actually dodging them instead of floating around it!!

Only 1 second and i already in awe
EarlyUnevenBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

Back