• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not normal lol. In medical course, you are advised to not try to walk with them, as they can cause much severe damage than before.
Rindou said "Guess I will break another one!"
SVhr26r.png

And when he broke something, he said this:
Ai7HVoD.png

Nothing related to a "bone".
And another time, it is nothing like "bone":
UlTk8tf.png

So, I don't know why people try to argue about breaking of a bone when it can even be a microfracture or a joint break. It is a pain tolerance/endurance feat at best.

20000 is 36 times 550. So, I highly doubt that.

He still wouldn't. A lion being caged for 40 years and serving humans his entire life wouldn't go against humans suddenly, even if a human hits him. That's a behavioral pattern.

Not exactly compulsory, and maybe not even similar rates. Takemichi trained himself enough to train to even endure 50% of Taiju's punches. Even if you say that he is a tank so that doesn't count, the fact that his growth happened so well is the proof of it. Also, Taiju was beating up simple delinquents in his backstory, and Takemichi couldn't do so in the start, so his growth is way more than anyone. Growth is not at similar rates, otherwise, Mucho should have become stronger too, lol.
Breaking his right arm should be perceived as breaking a bone and is perceived that way, stop trying to add real life biology into this when characters are capable of tanking hits that make craters in concrete walls

I don't doubt it

he is still being amped, Smiley said he is 100 x stronger then him, Smiley who is comparable to Baji meaning Angry's AP is 14.8 mega joules

why are we debating this again ?

Joints.

We are arguing about how much damage was done to Angry's leg, and it can even be a bone crack and not always a bone break.

I am not a terrorist bruh.
I searched difference between broken bone and broken joint, it comes up with fracture vs break so Im confused as to what your talking about

Breaking his right arm should be perceived as breaking a bone and is perceived that way, stop trying to add real life biology into this when characters are capable of tanking hits that make craters in concrete walls
Arms don't affect speed, so I am not going to debate about this anymore lol. But his legs are not broken on the scale you think they are, that's all.
I don't doubt it
I do, stop arguing, you cannot prove it.
he is still being amped, Smiley said he is 100 x stronger then him, Smiley who is comparable to Baji meaning Angry's AP is 14.8 mega joules
First of all, I don't know why it like that, but Baji's AP was debunked to street level by KLOL because the earlier version used pulverization and it was revised by CGMs too, but never put up. People like wrestlers can do that kind of stuff too actually. Just see undertaker for example lol. Second, the amp doesn't have much basis so no. Tanjiro had destruction and battle feats which satisfied the multiplier. Just having 1.5x AP should be fine to take both Ran and Rindou too so that isn't even an impressive feat. Tenjiku lords are featless except Kakucho, and just so you know, you cannot compare them to TR captains.
why are we debating this again ?
Because we needed too, and you cannot argue about it.

Just so you guys know, breaking an arm doesn't always mean breaking a bone. I have read in orthopedics that breaking an arm/leg can even be joint detachment and stuff, and it was in a case study lol.

Arms don't affect speed, so I am not going to debate about this anymore lol. But his legs are not broken on the scale you think they are, that's all.

I do, stop arguing, you cannot prove it.

First of all, I don't know why it like that, but Baji's AP was debunked to street level by KLOL because the earlier version used pulverization and it was revised by CGMs too, but never put up. People like wrestlers can do that kind of stuff too actually. Just see undertaker for example lol. Second, the amp doesn't have much basis so no. Tanjiro had destruction and battle feats which satisfied the multiplier. Just having 1.5x AP should be fine to take both Ran and Rindou too so that isn't even an impressive feat. Tenjiku lords are featless except Kakucho, and just so you know, you cannot compare them to TR captains.

Because we needed too, and you cannot argue about it.
The Baji feat was never debunked to street level, in what world would that punch be street level, KLOL said this about the calc "Not exactly. If you look carefully at the edges in the scans, the fragments are way too small compared to the actual crater, and there's no debris in the actual crater itself. The crater itself was pressed in, so pulverization energy is what should be used here. "

In what world would a human be able to crater a world, are you living in the same world as me ? 1.5 ? How He literally one shot them, if someone is 2x stronger then you they wouldn't be able to one shot you

Just so you guys know, breaking an arm doesn't always mean breaking a bone. I have read in orthopedics that breaking an arm/leg can even be joint detachment and stuff, and it was in a case study lol.
you're right, but it seems like you're exaggerating a little. I don't think there's any need to go over it so much. normally I hate the "its just a fiction" argument, but the author doesn't have to count the names of the bones he broke during the fight one by one.

Okay so, the reason I think its a 100x multipliers is because

Angry with a broken arm and leg was able to match Kakucho's speed, someone who is one of the strongest characters in Tokyo revengers, he is also able to blitz supersonic people and one shot people who are capable of breaking spines and caving peoples faces in with there bare hands, Angry went from weak to strong, and although you say he was a pascifist and he didn't use his full power, he was still stated to be 100x stronger then Smiley, so I really don't get your argument lol

Also I don't get both your arguments, either way Angry is 100x his brothers strength, there is no argument here, the verse should be upgraded because it isn't an inconsistency, he is able to beat 10 people and send them to hospital when his brother can't, the 100x multiplier isn't out of proportion

If angry was really 100 times stronger, he wouldn't just "knock out" those dudes, he'd just kill them with a single hit. Taiju's multiplier is far more reliable and consistent.
Sorry, but we won't get wall+ - small building TR here.

If angry was really 100 times stronger, he wouldn't just "knock out" those dudes, he'd just kill them with a single hit. Taiju's multiplier is far more reliable and consistent.
Sorry, but we won't get wall+ - small building TR here.
Okay so I’m not home atm so I’ll make it quick

.Angry punched Mochi and one shotted him with his right arm ( the arm that was broken )

. The argument that “he should have killed” them is dumb because it doesn’t work like that, Mikey who is well over 100x stronger then Kiyomasa couldn’t one shot kill him… Why ? Because in Tokyo revengers deaths don’t just happen, they have to have meaning behind then, if Izana saw angry kill his men he would have shifted focus and fought angry, it would be dumb to assume Angry isn’t 100x stronger then Smiley, why is it that ? Stop making false narratives and acting like it doesn’t work, Tanjiros multiplier works, Angry went from being the weakest and bottom to the top 15 in the series which is such a massive jump

Okay so I’m not home atm so I’ll make it quick

.Angry punched Mochi and one shotted him with his right arm ( the arm that was broken )

. The argument that “he should have killed” them is dumb because it doesn’t work like that, Mikey who is well over 100x stronger then Kiyomasa couldn’t one shot kill him… Why ? Because in Tokyo revengers deaths don’t just happen, they have to have meaning behind then, if Izana saw angry kill his men he would have shifted focus and fought angry, it would be dumb to assume Angry isn’t 100x stronger then Smiley, why is it that ? Stop making false narratives and acting like it doesn’t work, Tanjiros multiplier works, Angry went from being the weakest and bottom to the top 15 in the series which is such a massive jump
I provided you with scans that why Smiley should be able to take a tackle from Rindou with ease.

He likely high diffs any of the Haitani brothers lol, and he even did it in the final arc (though that likely wouldn't make sense to count)...

One-shot requires AP is 7.5x the attacked character's durability. If Smiley is > Rindou/Ran already, then Angry having 7.5x the AP should be able to likely kill them lol, 100x should:
  • Kill them on the spot
  • Detach their heads from their necks
  • Take their heads to the moon
  • The heads are taken to the moon and fragment the entire moon
  • The heads go ahead to the Neptune and blast it and go on and on.
  • And unexpectedly make you read all of the previously written nonsense.

In short, it seems impossible for the 100x multiplier to happen xD.

I provided you with scans that why Smiley should be able to take a tackle from Rindou with ease.

He likely high diffs any of the Haitani brothers lol, and he even did it in the final arc (though that likely wouldn't make sense to count)...

One-shot requires AP is 7.5x the attacked character's durability. If Smiley is > Rindou/Ran already, then Angry having 7.5x the AP should be able to likely kill them lol, 100x should:
  • Kill them on the spot
  • Detach their heads from their necks
  • Take their heads to the moon
  • The heads are taken to the moon and fragment the entire moon
  • The heads go ahead to the Neptune and blast it and go on and on.
  • And unexpectedly make you read all of the previously written nonsense.

In short, it seems impossible for the 100x multiplier to happen xD.
Even if he high diffs the Haitani brothers he would lose to Mucho and Mochi, Angry on the other hand negative diffed both of them
. I explained why this doesn't work, if Angry killed them on the spot it would have changed the plot massively, Ken Wakui would rather have killing people who are important characters have more meaning, even Mikey, someone who is 100x stronger then Osanai couldn't one shot him. This further evolves my point that killing them wouldn't work and shouldn't count as a reason

Don't go on assuming stuff like Mikey being 100x stronger or weaker or something than Osanai, you cannot assume power levels.
Secondly, no, this upgrade cannot happen, even 7.5x the AP should be enough to do this stuff to basically kill, I guess? So, 100x makes no sense. If Angry had a feat of destruction or something, then it could have likely been used, but not today.

For what I have read no one has provided an explanation as to whether the source of this statment is reliable. This multiplier I quietly see as a hyperbolic statment that simply stands to highlight his huge increase in strength, statments with this level of exaggeration are present in TR. If this were truly a x100 multiplier he would at the very least have killed the Haitani brothers with a single blow. A thread has already been created on this topic and it has been rejecte. I disagree with the approval of this

Last edited:
T
For what I have read no one has provided an explanation as to whether the source of this statment is reliable. This multiplier I quietly see as a hyperbolic statment that simply stands to highlight his huge increase in strength, statments with this level of exaggeration are present in TR. If this were truly a x100 multiplier he would at the very least have killed the Haitani brothers with a single blow. A thread has already been created on this topic and it has been rejecte. I disagree with the approval of this
The thread wasn’t rejected, also he had a broken arm and leg, the 100 x multiplier changed him from the weakest in the series ( yes I mean THE WEAKEST ) to a high tier, he one shot them with a broke arm and leg, why would he kill them, they were important to the plot, also one shoting someone who is miles above you with a broken arm and leg and then blitzing multiple other people should be grounds for an upgrade

Oh god, if this ever gets accepted, I have a couple of proofs for a downgrade. I am never going to explain why it doesn't seem right anymore. (Because I know this is never reaching a conclusion, there's only the thread starter agreeing and a couple of people disagreeing.)

Oh god, if this ever gets accepted, I have a couple of proofs for a downgrade. I am never going to explain why it doesn't seem right anymore. (Because I know this is never reaching a conclusion, there's only the thread starter agreeing and a couple of people disagreeing.)
From being the weakest to one of the strongest is pretty reasonable grounds (with a broken arm and leg he's the weakest literally)

From being the weakest to one of the strongest is pretty reasonable grounds (with a broken arm and leg he's the weakest literally)
Just saying.

Being 7.5x stronger is more than enough, with 100x, killing is inevitable. I can also say something like "I have told you a thousand times." and still not be logically correct. It's 100% a hyperbole.

T

Il filo non è stato rifiutato, inoltre aveva un braccio e una gamba rotti, il moltiplicatore 100 x lo ha cambiato dal più debole della serie (sì, intendo IL PIÙ DEBOLE) a un livello alto, ha sparato loro con un braccio e una gamba rotti , perché li volevano uccidere, erano importanti per la trama, anche uno che spara a qualcuno che si trova a miglia sopra di te con un braccio e una gamba rotti e poi blitz su più altre persone dovrebbe essere motivo di aggiornamento

I think you're trying to pass it off as plot-induced stupidity, but that's not the appropriate case. PIS contradicts a character's normal talents, so these are dutiful talents that the character has already demonstrated, Angry in "Crying Blue Ogre" has no such talents, The only one he possesses is this one, so there is nothing to confirm the validity and consistency of the multiplier. As I said in Tr this kind of exaggeration is present making it more believable that it is hyperbole. Even if the bones were broken I don't understand and see any valid explanation as to why it should be reasonable and sufficient evidence to give validity to the multiplier, its finite condition doesn't imply that it was so weakened as to make a 100-fold valid amplification of its “base form " On a plot level it serves no purpose and a power aiming for manifestations of this level in a work like this TR makes no sense and certainly the feat doesn't meet the requirements On the page of multipliers above 100 on this wiki.Even if he had broken bones with pain tolerance he could still manifest his power and the arm he used to strike was the healthy one. I am of the opinion that at best it is pain tolerance and statistical amplification.

Last edited:
100x amplification is too HIGH mate, and im pretty sure its just some flowery and not applicable for scalling

Okay but I don't get it, why would he kill the Haitani brothers ? They were important to the plot, it just wouldn't work out, but whatever

You cannot give plot importance as reasoning.

If Angry has 100x amplification, then he would have killed them, that's for sure.

You cannot give plot importance as reasoning.

If Angry has 100x amplification, then he would have killed them, that's for sure.
Why not ? It obviously is because they were important to the plot + he had a broken leg and arm, it would be odd to assume he could one shot kill them, especially since he was the weakest in toman

Why not ? It obviously is because they were important to the plot + he had a broken leg and arm, it would be odd to assume he could one shot kill them, especially since he was the weakest in toman
He wasn't the "weakest" in Toman lol. Also, can you prove that he had become only 100x strong? Like what if he was something 17x, 31x, 82x? 100x itself shows how much of a hyperbole it can be.

Secondly, plot or not, they should have been killed if not even have their bodies unrecognizable if they were literally kicked at that speed. 14.8 MJ is like Taiju's 350 kg heavy bike going at 1308.65252 km/h lmao, and hitting Ran or Rindou, when Kisaki got done by a truck going at likely 40 km/h speed (seeing if it could be 5000 kg heavy for a normal truck, it would be just 308641.975 J) is just maniac thing.

So, in all seriousness, there's a 0%, literally zero percent chance that they were even hit at the AP assumed by Smiley. And yes, I know that he had a broken leg and an arm, but there's no supportive destruction feat for him (In fact, there's none for the verse overall).

S
He wasn't the "weakest" in Toman lol. Also, can you prove that he had become only 100x strong? Like what if he was something 17x, 31x, 82x? 100x itself shows how much of a hyperbole it can be.

Secondly, plot or not, they should have been killed if not even have their bodies unrecognizable if they were literally kicked at that speed. 14.8 MJ is like Taiju's 350 kg heavy bike going at 1308.65252 km/h lmao, and hitting Ran or Rindou, when Kisaki got done by a truck going at likely 40 km/h speed (seeing if it could be 5000 kg heavy for a normal truck, it would be just 308641.975 J) is just maniac thing.

So, in all seriousness, there's a 0%, literally zero percent chance that they were even hit at the AP assumed by Smiley. And yes, I know that he had a broken leg and an arm, but there's no supportive destruction feat for him (In fact, there's none for the verse overall).
Stop bringing up Kisaki's feat its an outlier

- The amount of energy with a x 100 is enormous, human's AP is 60 J and with a x100 it would be 6.000 J it's enough to break a bone with an attack, they start at wall level but if the multiplier is correct with a punch like that he would have badly damaged their skull at least, he only KO them.

- Having a broken arm and a broken leg doesn't Nerf your AP, especially since he punched with the other one, as long as you have enough pain tolerance to endure the pain you can use your full energy so his punches were still at his strongest.

-Honestly, I never understood why the Haitani brothers are in Tokyo Revengers, "important to the plot"? Draken, Sanzu, Kakucho, Izana and others were important to the final arc, the brothers only covered 2 chapters for the fight but if they weren't there it wouldn't have changed much, so they weren't alive for the plot.

- "However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary."

If we look at the vsbw rules, your proofs are sufficient to prove a multiplier <100 but you are trying to consolidate a multiplier =>100, you should prove something like:
  • A feat with a result around x100 bigger than Smiley's AP
  • Or explain why the x100 is important to the plot

- The amount of energy with a x 100 is enormous, human's AP is 60 J and with a x100 it would be 6.000 J it's enough to break a bone with an attack, they start at wall level but if the multiplier is correct with a punch like that he would have badly damaged their skull at least, he only KO them.

- Having a broken arm and a broken leg doesn't Nerf your AP, especially since he punched with the other one, as long as you have enough pain tolerance to endure the pain you can use your full energy so his punches were still at his strongest.

-Honestly, I never understood why the Haitani brothers are in Tokyo Revengers, "important to the plot"? Draken, Sanzu, Kakucho, Izana and others were important to the final arc, the brothers only covered 2 chapters for the fight but if they weren't there it wouldn't have changed much, so they weren't alive for the plot.

- "However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary."

If we look at the vsbw rules, your proofs are sufficient to prove a multiplier <100 but you are trying to consolidate a multiplier =>100, you should prove something like:
  • A feat with a result around x100 bigger than Smiley's AP
  • Or explain why the x100 is important to the plot

1. He Knocked them out with a broken leg and arm and went from one of the weakest to one of the strongest in Toman and top 12 in the series

2. They do nerf your AP, also he didn't punch with the other one, read the chapter again, I wouldn't bring it up if he didn't use his broken arm

3. Draken, Izana, Sanzu and Kakucho all died because they were villains and Draken died to make the plot more interesting since killing a major character off would help support Mikey's dark impulses

4. Angry didn't punch the ground or do something to prove his AP other then one shot the Haitani brothers who would be relative or stronger then a 12 year old Baji so they would have an AP of 148 Kj ++ so we wouldn't know his AP but we do know its at least minimum in the mega joules range

1. He Knocked them out with a broken leg and arm and went from one of the weakest to one of the strongest in Toman and top 12 in the series

2. They do nerf your AP, also he didn't punch with the other one, read the chapter again, I wouldn't bring it up if he didn't use his broken arm

3. Draken, Izana, Sanzu and Kakucho all died because they were villains and Draken died to make the plot more interesting since killing a major character off would help support Mikey's dark impulses

4. Angry didn't punch the ground or do something to prove his AP other then one shot the Haitani brothers who would be relative or stronger then a 12 year old Baji so they would have an AP of 148 Kj ++ so we wouldn't know his AP but we do know its at least minimum in the mega joules range
1/2. That only mean he can tolerated the pain that he get from fight.

4. 1 Of 2 Haitani ≠ Baji. One of them got beated by division 2 captain and vice captain

1) is not a feat to prove a x 100, a x10 is enough, also he is nowhere near top 12 but I don't want to discuss inverse

2) No? it only cause a lot of pain, even if he used the broken one all he need to do is to endure the pain and he can punch normally

3) all of them had an important part, small or big it was, Haitani were useless ngl, please don't compare their importances

4)exactly he doesn't have feat = you can't prove the multiplier, also why are the haitani relative to that Baji's feat?

Back