• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Intro and reasoning

. In Chapter 162, Smiley says Angry ( his brother ) is "100 times stronger than him". then him in his crying form which should be classified as Reactive Evolution, The reason I believe this multiplier should count is because Angry goes from getting low diffed by the Haitani brothers to one shotting them and speed blitzing them WITH A BROKEN LEG AND ARM, this is reasonable grounds to using a multiplier in my opinion

. Smiley should be around Baji Level as the Toman captains are around the same level, So being 100x stronger then a 12 year old Baji ( Who is on Smiley's level likely weaker actually ) means he should be scaled to 14.8 Mega joules or Wall +

. Angry though in CBO is still a high mid tier though ( he went from a low to a high mid tier), the gap with mid tiers and high tiers in Tokyo revengers is INSANELY HIGH, like Kakucho who is top 9 in the series is able to one shot CBO angry and blitz him so the high tiers like Kakucho, Mikey ect should be upgraded to Small building level as one shot multiplier is 5x or 7.5

. Examples of multipliers Tanjiro Kamado's 100 times multiplier this statement is also valid. These are the other accepted multipliers

I know this will have alot of questions but I whole heartedly believe this should work, Im willing to debate this alot

Oh and btw

Baji at 12 was able to crater a wall which was scaled to 148 KJ, so mid tiers should be around 14.8 KJ (Wall +), High tiers should be scaled to 74 MJ, even though this sounds odd, the difference between high tiers and mid tiers is insanely large in Tokyo revengers, Izana is able to one shot Peh Yan, Kakucho is able to blitz Angry, Inui and Chifuyu and many more examples

Intro and reasoning

. In Chapter 162, Smiley says Angry ( his brother ) is "100 times stronger than him". then him in his crying form which should be classified as Reactive Evolution, The reason I believe this multiplier should count is because Angry goes from getting low diffed by the Haitani brothers to one shotting them and speed blitzing them WITH A BROKEN LEG AND ARM, this is reasonable grounds to using a multiplier in my opinion
Your image link shows an error for me but I have read the manga so I will tell my opinion, just remember to change the link.

This fits more of Accelerated Development. Angry didn't gain any kind of supernatural powers. Gaining power by experiencing pain is another thing, that can be human instincts too.
. Smiley should be around Baji Level as the Toman captains are around the same level, So being 100x stronger then a 12 year old Baji ( Who is on Smiley's level likely weaker actually ) means he should be scaled to 14.8 Mega joules or Wall +
I know this kind of scaling. Apparently, Loid Forger has a physical ability of a 70-80 while Yor Forger was an entire 100, but it was likely used because the author himself tweeted it, and the verse needed a more accurate scale for its characters, while Angry and Smiley power levels don't behave like that.

Likewise, TR figures are also non-believable stuff. Mikey once said he could beat 20000 people, while it is actually possible for a wall level and higher than subsonic character, we still don't believe it so it's a no from me.

Also, Angry likely used 100% of his power, according to this, a human being can generally only use about 70% of their strength. If this is true, then the power level between Angry, and Ran and Rindou is I don't think that big.
. Angry though in CBO is still a high mid tier though ( he went from a low to a high mid tier), the gap with mid tiers and high tiers in Tokyo revengers is INSANELY HIGH, like Kakucho who is top 9 in the series is able to one shot CBO angry and blitz him so the high tiers like Kakucho, Mikey ect should be upgraded to Small building level as one shot multiplier is 5x or 7.5
Angry is a mid-high tier, agreed. And he was a low-mid tier actually ngl. The gap in power levels is not that big. Takemichi has durability of a 50% Taiju Shiba, and Takemichi used to get done by some ordinary delinquents who are just filler level lol, they are lower than even the low tier of the verse.

One-shot multiplier is entirely for the purpose of VS debates so it cannot be used to scale characters.
. Examples of multipliers Tanjiro Kamado's 100 times multiplier this statement is also valid. These are the other accepted multipliers
Tanjiro's multiplier is actually reasonable. Tanjiro actually even overpowered Rui for some time, who is believed to be comparable to literally LM1 despite being LM5. And we all know that Rui is literally much, much stronger than his said father. Post-Rehabilitation arc Tanjiro can actually use Hinokami Kagura, which is much stronger than the father spider demon's hax. I believe that's the reason for it.

And this is likely false too, 100 times stronger needs to be supported by more feats. If the verse actually is following that then Christmas Showdown arc Taiju should actually be much higher than CBO Angry, but Taiju actually couldn't destroy much of the church pew, and I think you once calculated it too and found the result to be around 5 MJ, this immediately contradicts the multiplier. KNY multiplier is not contradicted, while this one clearly doesn't get the dub.
I know this will have alot of questions but I whole heartedly believe this should work, Im willing to debate this alot
I think you can debate this but since it is contradicted, it doesn't seem like this can work.

In short, I disagree with this.

Your image link shows an error for me but I have read the manga so I will tell my opinion, just remember to change the link.

This fits more of Accelerated Development. Angry didn't gain any kind of supernatural powers. Gaining power by experiencing pain is another thing, that can be human instincts too.

I know this kind of scaling. Apparently, Loid Forger has a physical ability of a 70-80 while Yor Forger was an entire 100, but it was likely used because the author himself tweeted it, and the verse needed a more accurate scale for its characters, while Angry and Smiley power levels don't behave like that.

Likewise, TR figures are also non-believable stuff. Mikey once said he could beat 20000 people, while it is actually possible for a wall level and higher than subsonic character, we still don't believe it so it's a no from me.

Also, Angry likely used 100% of his power, according to this, a human being can generally only use about 70% of their strength. If this is true, then the power level between Angry, and Ran and Rindou is I don't think that big.

Angry is a mid-high tier, agreed. And he was a low-mid tier actually ngl. The gap in power levels is not that big. Takemichi has durability of a 50% Taiju Shiba, and Takemichi used to get done by some ordinary delinquents who are just filler level lol, they are lower than even the low tier of the verse.

One-shot multiplier is entirely for the purpose of VS debates so it cannot be used to scale characters.

Tanjiro's multiplier is actually reasonable. Tanjiro actually even overpowered Rui for some time, who is believed to be comparable to literally LM1 despite being LM5. And we all know that Rui is literally much, much stronger than his said father. Post-Rehabilitation arc Tanjiro can actually use Hinokami Kagura, which is much stronger than the father spider demon's hax. I believe that's the reason for it.

And this is likely false too, 100 times stronger needs to be supported by more feats. If the verse actually is following that then Christmas Showdown arc Taiju should actually be much higher than CBO Angry, but Taiju actually couldn't destroy much of the church pew, and I think you once calculated it too and found the result to be around 5 MJ, this immediately contradicts the multiplier. KNY multiplier is not contradicted, while this one clearly doesn't get the dub.

I think you can debate this but since it is contradicted, it doesn't seem like this can work.

In short, I disagree with this.
"Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, evolve in ways the user previously lacked. This allowing them to be better capable of dealing with said issues faced", Angry developed new resistances as he was able to fight through broken bones

Uhm No, Mikey could beat 20,000 people, he speed blitzed 550 men, he beat 200 people without sweating or even getting a single stain of blood on his white coat, to go from using 70 percent from your power to 100 percent the change wouldn't be massive, I will explain what angry did in detail, angry went from getting LOW DIFFED by Rindo and Ran, he got his legs broken and arm broken whilst Rindo was laughing and not struggling, as soon as he activated CBO though, Angry negative diffed them WITH A BROKEN LEG AND ARM, he also speed blitzed Rindo and then no diffed Mochi, 70 percent to 100 percent doesn't turn you from getting no diffed to you no diffing other people

Takemichi doesn't count, he tanks everything and is just a punching bag at the start, just because he gets beat up by someone and also gets beat up by someone else doesn't mean there both the same level, you completely ignored the fact that Kakucho no diffed high ranking Toman captains and CBO angry, as for the multiplier isn't it 1.25 then or something

That's cool but again Angry went from being no diffed to doing to no diff, this is very fair grounds for the multiplier

Characters grow stronger every arc, don't use it like that, Mitsuya in the first arc is much weaker then in the second and so on, Chifuyu went from losing to Mochi to mid diffing him in the same arc so your argument makes no sense, also Taiju's main purpose of throwing the church pew was so that it hit Takemichi, he didn't try to destroy the pew since he probably knew either way it would have hurt

in short I think Im correct still

I don't know if it will be enough to debunk this, but Angry has reached this form before. her brother said in advance that when he cries, it increases his strength. so it's not the first time he's reached out. that is, "and negative situations develop in ways that the user did not have before"

I don't know if it will be enough to debunk this, but Angry has reached this form before. her brother said in advance that when he cries, it increases his strength. so it's not the first time he's reached out. that is, "and negative situations develop in ways that the user did not have before"
Yeah, he did this as a kid and sent the children he fought with to the hospital and put them in a coma or something, ill find it give me a min

"Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, evolve in ways the user previously lacked. This allowing them to be better capable of dealing with said issues faced", Angry developed new resistances as he was able to fight through broken bones
We still don't know if he had broken bones or not. Even joints can be broken and detached. As someone who studies biology, walking with completely broken legs is biologically impossible, because you would never be able to walk on them. Unless he heals it in that split time, which he wouldn't have, the amount of damage to his legs can be only joint break (or not even that), or a bone microfracture/cracking.
Uhm No, Mikey could beat 20,000 people, he speed blitzed 550 men, he beat 200 people without sweating or even getting a single stain of blood on his white coat, to go from using 70 percent from your power to 100 percent the change wouldn't be massive, I will explain what angry did in detail, angry went from getting LOW DIFFED by Rindo and Ran, he got his legs broken and arm broken whilst Rindo was laughing and not struggling, as soon as he activated CBO though, Angry negative diffed them WITH A BROKEN LEG AND ARM, he also speed blitzed Rindo and then no diffed Mochi, 70 percent to 100 percent doesn't turn you from getting no diffed to you no diffing other people
Beating 20000 people should be easy for a wall level and higher than subsonic character if they have got enough stamina for it, so I am not going to explain that.

Angry was supposedly said to be a person with a light-hearted personality, being unable to punch people like he means to. Despite being angry all the time, he still used to have a kind-hearted aura. He most likely didn't even go his full potential against Ran and Rindo. And his pacifist attitude likely stopped him. Also, Angry also mentioned that Smiley could take on a serious tackle from Rindou like nothing lol. He basically implied that Smiley could beat either of them for mid-diff at most, or probably both of them at once too. Smiley > Ran/Rindou or possibly even Ran & Rindou, so there are two things which I already talked about:
1. Angry is most likely holding back (because that's his attitude)
2. Smiley can take on anyone from Ran and Rindou or possibly even both at once.
Takemichi doesn't count, he tanks everything and is just a punching bag at the start, just because he gets beat up by someone and also gets beat up by someone else doesn't mean there both the same level, you completely ignored the fact that Kakucho no diffed high ranking Toman captains and CBO angry, as for the multiplier isn't it 1.25 then or something
Fair, Takemichi the tank.
That's cool but again Angry went from being no diffed to doing to no diff, this is very fair grounds for the multiplier
Angry didn't get no-diffed, it was still a low-diff.
Characters grow stronger every arc, don't use it like that, Mitsuya in the first arc is much weaker then in the second and so on, Chifuyu went from losing to Mochi to mid diffing him in the same arc so your argument makes no sense, also Taiju's main purpose of throwing the church pew was so that it hit Takemichi, he didn't try to destroy the pew since he probably knew either way it would have hurt
Taiju was going to get Takemichi killed lol. He even made it clear by saying "You are the one who tried to kill me first!" that he was going to kill them too.

Characters growth in the final arc is exponential because the final arc had a 2-year gap between the timelines, while Christmas Showdown and Tenjiku arc are nearer.
in short I think Im correct still
Most likely not...

He went from being the weakest to strongest in Toman, also the one shot rule is heavily debated, some debate it reaches 250x ( yes CGM'S )
the fact that he is strong from weak does not change anything. Also, "100 times" sounds like a very simple praise. and Wakui likes this kind of callouts. (As MIKEY says I can beat 20000 people) I haven't read much about the discussion of the AP multiplier, but currently 7.5 is being used.

the fact that he is strong from weak does not change anything. Also, "100 times" sounds like a very simple praise. and Wakui likes this kind of callouts. (As MIKEY says I can beat 20000 people) I haven't read much about the discussion of the AP multiplier, but currently 7.5 is being used.
7.5x is literally not even usable for scaling lol. It's just for VS debates.

We still don't know if he had broken bones or not. Even joints can be broken and detached. As someone who studies biology, walking with completely broken legs is biologically impossible, because you would never be able to walk on them. Unless he heals it in that split time, which he wouldn't have, the amount of damage to his legs can be only joint break (or not even that), or a bone microfracture/cracking.

Beating 20000 people should be easy for a wall level and higher than subsonic character if they have got enough stamina for it, so I am not going to explain that.

Angry was supposedly said to be a person with a light-hearted personality, being unable to punch people like he means to. Despite being angry all the time, he still used to have a kind-hearted aura. He most likely didn't even go his full potential against Ran and Rindo. And his pacifist attitude likely stopped him. Also, Angry also mentioned that Smiley could take on a serious tackle from Rindou like nothing lol. He basically implied that Smiley could beat either of them for mid-diff at most, or probably both of them at once too. Smiley > Ran/Rindou or possibly even Ran & Rindou, so there are two things which I already talked about:
1. Angry is most likely holding back (because that's his attitude)
2. Smiley can take on anyone from Ran and Rindou or possibly even both at once.

Fair, Takemichi the tank.

Angry didn't get no-diffed, it was still a low-diff.

Taiju was going to get Takemichi killed lol. He even made it clear by saying "You are the one who tried to kill me first!" that he was going to kill them too.

Characters growth in the final arc is exponential because the final arc had a 2-year gap between the timelines, while Christmas Showdown and Tenjiku arc are nearer.

Most likely not...
"Oh well... Ill break another part of your body" His bones were broken, as someone who studies biology, that sentence has no meaning.. This is fiction people can literally destroy concrete and move faster then bullets

He does have the stamina !!

He did use his full potential, he was gritting his teeth and trying to tank Rindo's tackles, that doesn't mean Smiley could beat them mid diff, that just means Smiley wouldn't have lost as easily as him

lol

Yes but even he knew that the church pew would have hurt him either way, Taiju could have thrown multiple church pews, he stopped at 1 because he knew that if he threw them full pelt they would have likely missed

Again, Chifuyu in black dragon was much weaker then in Tenjiku, he went from getting one shot by Mochi to beating him

Aren't you complaining about the use of flowery language in cote lol, it's also not a simple praise, Smiley saw hand first what Angry in blue ogre could do, Angry watched Smiley get beat up and when he started crying he beat 10 Toman aged kids and sent them to the hospital in grade 4 ( at 9 ), and to be fair a 16 year old could take on 10 9 year olds so It would be safe to assume he's not lying

Aren't you complaining about the use of flowery language in cote lol, it's also not a simple praise, Smiley saw hand first what Angry in blue ogre could do, Angry watched Smiley get beat up and when he started crying he beat 10 Toman aged kids and sent them to the hospital in grade 4 ( at 9 ), and to be fair a 16 year old could take on 10 9 year olds so It would be safe to assume he's not lying
Sudou's feat is different. Flowery language can only be used for statements. Sudou literally smashed a desk. if an expression such as "he could have broken up a desk with this nerve" is used, I respect it. but he did it. he smashed it. it's just stupid to call it a flowery language. but it doesn't matter how old someone is here, how hard they beat them. because it does not prove the 100x multiplier in any way.

"Oh well... Ill break another part of your body" His bones were broken, as someone who studies biology, that sentence has no meaning.. This is fiction people can literally destroy concrete and move faster then bullets
You cannot move with broken bones. Your leg would basically twist if you do so. This is simple physics + biology xD.
He does have the stamina !!
(Maybe, but most likely not. You cannot prove it so stop arguing about this.)
He did use his full potential, he was gritting his teeth and trying to tank Rindo's tackles, that doesn't mean Smiley could beat them mid diff, that just means Smiley wouldn't have lost as easily as him
Angry is known to be angry 24/7. That's his entire nature. People obviously clench their teeth when they are angry, come on now. Even in this image, he's doing it for no reason xD.
Yes but even he knew that the church pew would have hurt him either way, Taiju could have thrown multiple church pews, he stopped at 1 because he knew that if he threw them full pelt they would have likely missed
You cannot predict what a character is thinking lol.
Again, Chifuyu in black dragon was much weaker then in Tenjiku, he went from getting one shot by Mochi to beating him
Black Dragon and final-arc have around 3 years difference lol. Takemichi went from the lowest to one of the highest as he's the main character, Chifuyu is literally the deuteragonist of the series, so he should get some buffs as well.

Sudou's feat is different. Flowery language can only be used for statements. Sudou literally smashed a desk. if an expression such as "he could have broken up a desk with this nerve" is used, I respect it. but he did it. he smashed it. it's just stupid to call it a flowery language. but it doesn't matter how old someone is here, how hard they beat them. because it does not prove the 100x multiplier in any way.
Because, a 16 year old is capable of beating 10's of 9 year olds, but angry as a 9 year old with CBO was able to almost kill 10

By the way, if we accept a factor of 100x, what happens to Angry's AP? is it still the wall or does it reach the small building?

You cannot move with broken bones. Your leg would basically twist if you do so. This is simple physics + biology xD.

(Maybe, but most likely not. You cannot prove it so stop arguing about this.)

Angry is known to be angry 24/7. That's his entire nature. People obviously clench their teeth when they are angry, come on now. Even in this image, he's doing it for no reason xD.

You cannot predict what a character is thinking lol.

Black Dragon and final-arc have around 3 years difference lol. Takemichi went from the lowest to one of the highest as he's the main character, Chifuyu is literally the deuteragonist of the series, so he should get some buffs as well.
Tokyo revengers doesn't follow the laws of physics, its simple, stop arguing this it's not an argument and your plain wrong on this

He blitzed 550 men and didn't have a single sweat, I doubt he couldn't beat 20,000 with an hour

Okay but why wouldn't he try when being in a gang fight

IM TALKING ABOUT BLACK DRAGONS TO TENJIKU NOT FINAL ARC lol

btw thank you for coming to the thread and replying, I really appreciate it

Because, a 16 year old is capable of beating 10's of 9 year olds, but angry as a 9 year old with CBO was able to almost kill 10
The adults who can be argued to be one of the best martial artists available in the facility > 10 random kids 🗿

Also, a professional can solo 6 grown adults at once, so kids would much likely be dead by the time they punch him xD.

The adults who can be argued to be one of the best martial artists available in the facility > 10 random kids 🗿

Also, a professional can solo 6 grown adults at once, so kids would much likely be dead by the time they punch him xD.
What ? That made no sense

Uhm, your really bumping numbers, a bloodlusted man could take down a professional, 3 max if there all blood lusted, although this has nothing to do with the debate ?

Tokyo revengers doesn't follow the laws of physics, its simple, stop arguing this it's not an argument and your plain wrong on this
If the verse doesn't follow the laws of physics, then let's never try to scale it xD. We apply physics wherever possible. Stuff like KE and other things are not followed but you need a proper proof of why his whole bone was broken and not only joint or if it was a microfracture.
He blitzed 550 men and didn't have a single sweat, I doubt he couldn't beat 20,000 with an hour
20000/550 = 36.3636364 times...
Okay but why wouldn't he try when being in a gang fight
Because he's a pacifist. Smiley even mentioned that.

8FLLDQC.png

IM TALKING ABOUT BLACK DRAGONS TO TENJIKU NOT FINAL ARC lol
Ok, but Chifuyu's growth doesn't mean that Taiju grows at the same rate lol.

What ? That made no sense

Uhm, your really bumping numbers, a bloodlusted man could take down a professional, 3 max if there all blood lusted, although this has nothing to do with the debate ?
Read this.

A peak human is strong enough to seriously injure or even kill a person. A blood-lusted guy doing a peak human stuff happens only in movies lol.

If the verse doesn't follow the laws of physics, then let's never try to scale it xD. We apply physics wherever possible. Stuff like KE and other things are not followed but you need a proper proof of why his whole bone was broken and not only joint or if it was a microfracture.

20000/550 = 36.3636364 times...

Because he's a pacifist. Smiley even mentioned that.

8FLLDQC.png

Ok, but Chifuyu's growth doesn't mean that Taiju grows at the same rate lol.
Yes but your acting like it's not normal for people to be able to walk with broken legs.... Pls tell me your joking about this, I gave you proof, Rindou said something like time to break another bone, I quoted it above

What

He still gets an amp, just because Smiley says he can't punch anyone like he means it doesn't mean he's not trying in there fight, after all Angry is trying to move Rindo around and get a winning position

They should be at similar rates

I can confirm that this cannot be used.

We have around 5-6 people in a server, and we debated about this a long ago. I am basically reading that and copying the arguments. We gave a lot of thought into this but still, it had no basis.

Read this.

A peak human is strong enough to seriously injure or even kill a person. A blood-lusted guy doing a peak human stuff happens only in movies lol.
A bloodlusted guy will do anything to win though, also that page is wrong lol wtf, also stop focusing on this it has nothing to do with the calc

I can confirm that this cannot be used.

We have around 5-6 people in a server, and we debated about this a long ago. I am basically reading that and copying the arguments. We gave a lot of thought into this but still, it had no basis.
I'm debating it with you, I have different arguments to them and likely arguments they missed ( hopefully lol )

hmmmmm I read that the verse will fall to sub+ - transonic in this crt. if I remember correctly, It was said that KLOL approved. there is also an AP downgrade. idk I think TR is over on this wiki

Yes but your acting like it's not normal for people to be able to walk with broken legs.... Pls tell me your joking about this, I gave you proof, Rindou said something like time to break another bone, I quoted it above
It's not normal lol. In medical course, you are advised to not try to walk with them, as they can cause much severe damage than before.
Rindou said "Guess I will break another one!"
SVhr26r.png

And when he broke something, he said this:
Ai7HVoD.png

Nothing related to a "bone".
And another time, it is nothing like "bone":
UlTk8tf.png

So, I don't know why people try to argue about breaking of a bone when it can even be a microfracture or a joint break. It is a pain tolerance/endurance feat at best.
20000 is 36 times 550. So, I highly doubt that.
He still gets an amp, just because Smiley says he can't punch anyone like he means it doesn't mean he's not trying in there fight, after all Angry is trying to move Rindo around and get a winning position
He still wouldn't. A lion being caged for 40 years and serving humans his entire life wouldn't go against humans suddenly, even if a human hits him. That's a behavioral pattern.
They should be at similar rates
Not exactly compulsory, and maybe not even similar rates. Takemichi trained himself enough to train to even endure 50% of Taiju's punches. Even if you say that he is a tank so that doesn't count, the fact that his growth happened so well is the proof of it. Also, Taiju was beating up simple delinquents in his backstory, and Takemichi couldn't do so in the start, so his growth is way more than anyone. Growth is not at similar rates, otherwise, Mucho should have become stronger too, lol.

I'm debating it with you, I have different arguments to them and likely arguments they missed ( hopefully lol )
Nope, theirs were the same. In fact, only 2 people were arguing for legitimacy and 4 were against it, the 2 eventually failed to do so. And yes, I was in the 4 who were against it.

We sticked at this being an endurance feat rather than a multiplier.

hmmmmm I read that the verse will fall to sub+ - transonic in this crt. if I remember correctly, It was said that KLOL approved. there is also an AP downgrade. idk I think TR is over on this wiki
Nope, I have a supersonic calc, so I will not let that happen.
Also, Vapourrrr calculated that feat today and posted it, so I don't need to do it actually lol.

In fact, the only good vision-blitzes in the verse are I believe Mikey kicking Taiju and Angry blitzing Ran.

Back