• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
- The amount of energy with a x 100 is enormous, human's AP is 60 J and with a x100 it would be 6.000 J it's enough to break a bone with an attack, they start at wall level but if the multiplier is correct with a punch like that he would have badly damaged their skull at least, he only KO them.

- Having a broken arm and a broken leg doesn't Nerf your AP, especially since he punched with the other one, as long as you have enough pain tolerance to endure the pain you can use your full energy so his punches were still at his strongest.

-Honestly, I never understood why the Haitani brothers are in Tokyo Revengers, "important to the plot"? Draken, Sanzu, Kakucho, Izana and others were important to the final arc, the brothers only covered 2 chapters for the fight but if they weren't there it wouldn't have changed much, so they weren't alive for the plot.

- "However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary."

If we look at the vsbw rules, your proofs are sufficient to prove a multiplier <100 but you are trying to consolidate a multiplier =>100, you should prove something like:
  • A feat with a result around x100 bigger than Smiley's AP
  • Or explain why the x100 is important to the plot
I agree, as I also explained it is decidedly inconsistent and invalid

Above that, Smiley is not even a reliable source of information about Angry's AP lol.

And seeing everything, he should have killed the Haitani brothers in one go, that's all you need to see, because even 7.5x is enough, 100x should definitely kill no cap.

And we have told Vapourrrr a thousand reasons already why this doesn't make sense (hehe, I just used a hyperbole, like Smiley).

1/2. That only mean he can tolerated the pain that he get from fight.

4. 1 Of 2 Haitani ≠ Baji. One of them got beated by division 2 captain and vice captain
Haitaini is equal to a 12 year old Baji not the Baji we see in the valhalla arc ect

1) is not a feat to prove a x 100, a x10 is enough, also he is nowhere near top 12 but I don't want to discuss inverse

2) No? it only cause a lot of pain, even if he used the broken one all he need to do is to endure the pain and he can punch normally

3) all of them had an important part, small or big it was, Haitani were useless ngl, please don't compare their importances

4)exactly he doesn't have feat = you can't prove the multiplier, also why are the haitani relative to that Baji's feat?
I think he is top 12, who do you have above him

Okay

Haitani were still apart of the plot, killing them off should be a bigger event compared to them dying to a punch

The Haitani are 12 year old Baji's level

I think it is a waste of time to continue. No one agrees for approval, a lot of evidence to be provided has not been given and many inconsistencies have been found

I think it is a waste of time to continue. No one agrees for approval, a lot of evidence to be provided has not been given and many inconsistencies have been found
I tried to end this but more people came in to debate so I had to keep going

Back