• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOKYO REVENGERS CRT: THE IZANA KUROKAWA CONCLUSION.

Then you have panels like this where the NPCs are much closer to the characters than the panels later on, like the bird's view one.

Anyways the manga is not consistent and if we are gonna pick one, the one where the events are happening is better to use than where everything already happened.

And the bird's eye view is just inaccurate since Kisaki and Kakucho are already not on the same line.
Doesn't really matter in this case, point is kisaki ain't less than a meter away from them, besides even if its a weirder looking shot it still generally shows the peeps are further out and supports the other shots that clearly show he ain't 0.5m or less away

Also no Arnold we literally see he sits in place at the exact same spot he was at, don't be disingenuous now when the anime and manga showed the exact same thing

Is that even for it a reason to be an outlier?
I've seen other verses with the highest value being tiers ahead of the 2nd highest value, yet they're ok.
Depends on who scales to them. And we're talking about Tokyo Revengers, so focus only on that, yeah?

Going by what I understand from the profiles, Mikey can keep up with Izana. With his Dark Impulses, he should be even faster than that. Yet DI Mikey has a Supersonic calc while Izana (who is slower) is apparently Hypersonic+. Clear cut outlier
This feat actually used to be Hypersonic+ back then with no other calcs for the verse, and it wasn't considered an outlier.
Cool. It shouldn't have been that way

The calc's overall premise has been accepted by @Agnaa
No, I merely said that Wokistan's reason for rejecting it was insufficient. I haven't looked at the rest in enough detail, and don't have time to.
Like Mr. Agnaa said, the arm movement should be 180 degrees.
I absolutely did not say that. The only time I mentioned "180 degrees" was to say that Izana was running towards Kakucho from behind (i.e. at a 180 degree angle).

Please don't misrepresent me.

No, I merely said that Wokistan's reason for rejecting it was insufficient. I haven't looked at the rest in enough detail, and don't have time to.

I absolutely did not say that. The only time I mentioned "180 degrees" was to say that Izana was running towards Kakucho from behind (i.e. at a 180 degree angle).

KK thanks for the clarification

Let me ask this:

Let's assume for a second that the calc in its current state is completely correct. In a verse where the current best calc is Supersonic, why would a Hypersonic+ calc not simply be an outlier?

That supersonic calc being an extreme lowball at that. Besides this calc and pages are in a volatile state + There are other calcs coming up so lets see.

Im taking up a neutral role in this portion of the thread anyway,

but you know what i think of the outliers when it was used on our beloved verse with thousands of times in AP difference, so a 10x difference between the best calc is hardly anything compared to that time wink wink.

but you know what i think of the outliers when it was used on our beloved verse with thousands of times in AP difference, so a 10x difference between the best calc is hardly anything compared to that time wink wink.
You're setting said verse up for failure the deeper you dig, I hope you know that

Doesn't really matter in this case, point is kisaki ain't less than a meter away from them, besides even if its a weirder looking shot it still generally shows the peeps are further out and supports the other shots that clearly show he ain't 0.5m or less away
The bird's view still isn't right though, Do you mind if I calc the anime version? I got 0.715m between the tip of the gun and Kakucho. Also Kisaki had his arm and the additional 21.3cm gun length down, so it even makes the distance higher, it makes the distance around 1.5m.
Going by what I understand from the profiles, Mikey can keep up with Izana. With his Dark Impulses, he should be even faster than that. Yet DI Mikey has a Supersonic calc while Izana (who is slower) is apparently Hypersonic+. Clear cut outlier
I don't see how him having a supersonic calc necessarily caps his speed at that.
Dark Impulses making Mikey stronger is wrong, the profiles are just bad. And if I'm not wrong, that is in the profile due to past thread which stated that "South's dark Impulses makes him stronger and since Mikey also has dark Impulses, he should be the same" when South himself doesn't have dark Impulses in the first place, it's just called dark urges. The triggers and functions of Dark urges and dark Impulses are also different. It's wrong and a lot of the profiles are straight up wrong. @CorbinMLG is trying to fix things once the stats are concluded.

Izana is faster than Mikey based on their fight.

My apologies.

I got 0.715m between the tip of the gun and Kakucho. Also Kisaki had his arm and the additional 21.3cm gun length down, so it even makes the distance higher, it makes the distance around 1.5m
Still more accurate it honestly should remotely less than 0.5m let alone 1m

Also you keep saying that, what makes it not right the literal only panel with kakucho running gets much lower results than other version and angle its damn sure right and at any angle its more than 0.5m and really should be no less than 1

Do what you will but it needs to be fixed

Last edited:
Dark Impulses making Mikey stronger is wrong, the profiles are just bad. And if I'm not wrong, that is in the profile due to past thread which stated that "South's dark Impulses makes him stronger and since Mikey also has dark Impulses, he should be the same" when South himself doesn't have dark Impulses in the first place, it's just called dark urges. The triggers and functions of Dark urges and dark Impulses are also different. It's wrong and a lot of the profiles are straight up wrong. @CorbinMLG is trying to fix things once the stats are concluded.

Izana is faster than Mikey based on their fight.

In as much as I agree to this, lets keep our discussions on the math from now on.

We will discuss the rest in part 2 of the thread.

not just talking to you but anyone who may want to respond to this bit.

@Dalesean027 thanks for helping out

According to human proportions calculator, the width of Kakucho's head would be 17.1cm and the length of lower arm excluding hand is 23.7cm.

Distance between the tip of the gun and Kakucho:
Pov to Kakucho: 0.171×386/[(44×2tan(70deg/2)]= 1.07120837878m.

Pov to the gun: 0.039×386/[(18.9×2tan(70deg/2)]= 0.56876561093m.

Pythagoras:
A: 1.07120837878m - 0.56876561093m= 0.502442768m.

B: 0.039/18.9×185.3= 0.38236507936m.

C: √(0.56876561093^2) + (0.38236507936^2) =
0.715m.

Subtract the distance between the edge of the screen and Kakucho's face since the bullet never reaches that place and Izana reach all that way.

= 0.715-0.46= 0.255
m.

Izana speed:

Izana came from offscreen and reach all the way to the edge of the screen, the distance is 78cm or 0.78m and he moved his arm 90 degs, arm movement will be (0.699π)/2= 1.098m.

Total distance moved: 1.098+0.78= 1.878m.

So speed of Izana: 1.878×381/0.255= 2805.95m/s.

not at all, all of these shots make it pretty obvious kisaki ain't less than half a meter away from these guys, its only inconsistent to the running shot in the manga, in the anime even it'd be at least 0.5m to 1m distance between the two and the kisaki shot of him on the ground proves that also as Mikey is standing literally right in front of the bodies and kisaki hasn't moved back.

There's even more shots btw that show them on the ground and you can calculated that kisaki ain't even remotely within 1m distance

He's obviously more than a meter away as Kisaki put his extended arm (0.646m) and the gun down (0.125m) . That would make the distance around 1.1m (using the distance in my calc). Taking the distance Kisaki fell back and likely crawled even further away into account even makes the distance even further.

and likely crawled even further away into account even makes the distance even further.
That's headcanon they never show him crawl back in the anime or manga he sits in place at the same spot

He literally only moves once he's smatched up and rides away on the motorcycle

That's headcanon they never show him crawl back in the anime or manga he sits in place at the same spot
I re-read the chap and they don't actually show him crawl back but the other things I said are pretty much true (which you didn't answer). The distance between them goes as far as about 2 meters if you assume that he fell back a meter and that's a good assumption as he extends his legs on front after falling.

I re-read the chap and they don't actually show him crawl back but the other things I said are pretty much true (which you didn't answer). The distance between them goes as far as about 2 meters if you assume that he fell back a meter and that's a good assumption as he extends his legs on front after falling.
Not at all bro you're literally arguing with headcanon right now, we have no reason to assume he crawled back or anything of the sort, the other part is unimportant as a proper calc of the distance would have different results

Look here 1:00 in you can clearly see he is in the same spot he was standing just sat down. There hasn't really been any solid evidence against them not being at least meter away and discounting the use of the wide shot, its in fact been quite the opposite, numerous shots clearly show kisaki ain't less than a meter away and any results that get even less than 1m let alone less than 0.5m for the final distance away clearly contradict the many visuals of the distance we're given

Last edited:
Not at all bro you're literally arguing with headcanon right now, we have no reason to assume he crawled back or anything of the sort,
I already said he didn't?
the other part is unimportant as a proper calc of the distance would have different results
You showed us some panels of the aftermath suggesting that the distance between them is larger than 36 cm and I pointed out that even Kisaki lowering the gun would make the distance between them a meter. Where's the unimportant part exactly?
Look here 1:00 in you can clearly see he is in the same spot he was standing just sat down.
Kisaki's legs would have to bend and break for him to sit down without moving a distance. 1 meter is still a good assumption of the distance he moved away to fall there.
There hasn't really been any solid evidence against them not being at least meter away and discounting the use of the wide shot, its in fact been quite the opposite, numerous shots clearly show kisaki ain't less than a meter away and any results that get even less than 1m let alone less than 0.5m for the final distance away clearly contradict the many visuals of the distance we're given
Bruh, Kisaki lowering the gun already makss the distance 1 meter. It makes sense for the distance between the tip of the gun and Kakucho to be that low.
According to human proportions calculator, the width of Kakucho's head would be 17.1cm and the length of lower arm excluding hand is 23.7cm.

Pythagoras:

0.715m.

Subtract the distance between the edge of the screen and Kakucho's face since the bullet never reaches that place and Izana reach all that way.

= 0.715-0.46= 0.255
m.

Izana speed:

Izana came from offscreen and reach all the way to the edge of the screen, the distance is 78cm or 0.78m and he moved his arm 90 degs, arm movement will be (0.699π)/2= 1.098m.

Also, I think this is worth checking.

there at least 0.029 was used since the actual Timeframe was unknown and dmua also said that such calculations are not outliers

I told him that Hypersonic was an outlier because Yu's best achievement in The Boxer was subsonic, but he told me that since we did not know the real timeframe, at least 0.029 was used, so it was not an outlier.

The reason I say this is that the same applies to this one as well.

I already said he didn't?

You showed us some panels of the aftermath suggesting that the distance between them is larger than 36 cm and I pointed out that even Kisaki lowering the gun would make the distance between them a meter. Where's the unimportant part exactly?

Kisaki's legs would have to bend and break for him to sit down without moving a distance. 1 meter is still a good assumption of the distance he moved away to fall there.

Bruh, Kisaki lowering the gun already makss the distance 1 meter. It makes sense for the distance between the tip of the gun and Kakucho to be that low.

Also, I think this is worth checking.
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, even with his arm fully extended there should stilll be more than 0.5 if not 1m remaining between the targets, of its less than that for a final distance then its not accurate to the visuals. Legitimately yall are ignoring every single panel that shows these guys in the ground with enough distance between them that even with the arm fully extended as yall say it'd clearly be a longer distance between the two than the power results yall are using from the one panel that's getting you the shortest distance compared to literally every other panel that gives at least 0.5 or 1m each for the final distance

Viott you haven't gotten permission to speak here also so mind yourself here and follow the rules, also I'm going to need yall to not talk about what other series have done here when we're talking about everything in the context of this verse.
I told him that Hypersonic was an outlier because Yu's best achievement in The Boxer was subsonic, but he told me that since we did not know the real timeframe, at least 0.029 was used, so it was not an outlier.
This specifcally does not violate the rules shown in the way tokyo revengers use of the same exact thing did, they literally showed the guy was so much faster that he was seeing the world around him in slow motion, also 0.029 shouldn't be used in your regular human athlete anyways so its just inflating results drastically
So this is accurate here in a way but regardless stop talking about other series.

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, even with his arm fully extended there should stilll be more than 0.5 if not 1m remaining between the targets, of its less than that for a final distance then its not accurate to the visuals. Legitimately yall are ignoring every single panel that shows these guys in the ground with enough distance between them that even with the arm fully extended as yall say it'd clearly be a longer distance between the two than the power results yall are using from the one panel that's getting you the shortest distance compared to literally every other panel that gives at least 0.5 or 1m each for the final distance
Then shouldn't my distance just work fine? 0.715 isn't too much.

My guy you got .255 as your final distance its clearly contradictory to the visuals in literally every panel I sent.

It seems you don't even understand the implications of your math here in relation to the visuals we are consistently given

My guy you got .255 as your final distance its clearly contradictory to the visuals in literally every panel I sent.

It seems you don't even understand the implications of your math here
0.255m is the distance traveled by bullet since it doesn't react the frame.

Exactly my point, what are you missing here that's your final distance it should be more than 0.5m at the bare minimum if not 1m, literally almost every visual of the distsncr between these guys supports this aside from the 1 panel yall keep using

Exactly my point, what are you missing here that's your final distance it should be more than 0.5m at the bare minimum if not 1m, literally almost every visual of the distsncr between these guys supports this aside from the 1 panel yall keep using
I don't think you're understanding me.

The direct distance between the tip of the gun and Kakucho is 0.715m.

In the frame where we saw Kakucho running, the distance between his face (chin) and the edge of the panel is 0.46m. Before the bullet even reach the frame, Izana completed his movement.

So I subtracted 0.46m from 0.715m and got 0.255m as the distance travelled by the projectile.

In the frame where we saw Kakucho running, the distance between his face (chin) and the edge of the panel is 0.46m. Before the bullet even reach the frame, Izana completed his movement.

So I subtracted 0.46m from 0.715m and got 0.255m as the distance travelled by the projectile.
I understand full and well, their final positions are quite literally much more than .255m away visually. I've made myself pretty clear here,

I'll say it as many times as I need to 0.5 to 1m distance bare minimum is what's supported by the final distances apart in the visuals

There is already 1 meter between them and that's exactly what I'm talking about. The final distance between them is 1 meter so other shots don't contradict it at all.

There is already 1 meter between them and that's exactly what I'm talking about. The final distance between them is 1 meter so other shots don't contradict it at all.
The final distance is the distance between the gun and izana at their final positions when all movement is said and done and it very well should be above 1m like I'm not even going to sugarcoat it, anything less than that as a final distance is very much contradictory to all of the shots we see outside of the one yall are using to get the SHORTEST distance possible.

Not sure why we're acting clueless to what I'm saying here people

I'll say it as many times as I need to 0.5 to 1m distance bare minimum is what's supported by the final distances apart in the visuals
The final distance between the gun tip and Izana is in fact more than half a meter. The distance between the gun tip and Kakucho is 0.715 meter, 0.46 of it is on-screen, 0.255 is off-screen. The first bullet didn't enter the screen even after Izana's movement was done, so the bullet only traveled 0.255. I believe you have mistaken the distance the bullet moved (0.255m) with the overall distance (0.715m).

The final distance between the gun tip and Izana is in fact more than half a meter. The distance between the gun tip and Kakucho is 0.715 meter, 0.46 of it is on-screen, 0.255 is off-screen. The first bullet didn't enter the screen even after Izana's movement was done, so the bullet only traveled 0.255. I believe you have mistaken the distance the bullet moved (0.255m) with the overall distance (0.715m).
You're still not understanding what it is that I'm saying which is fine, I've got work today and tomorrow so you'll have to excuse me, I'll calc it myself with the necessary corrections on monday since it seems to not be something yall can grasp or even want to.

The final distance is the distance between the gun and izana at their final positions when all movement is said and done and it very well should be above 1m like I'm not even
It already is around 2 meters if you include Kisaki falling down and around 1.2 meters with Kisaki only lowering his arm. I don't get what are you trying to argue here.
anything less than that as a final distance is very much contradictory to all of the shots we see outside of the one yall are using to get the SHORTEST distance possible.
We're not using the SHORTEST distance we're only using the direct distance.
Not sure why we're acting clueless to what I'm saying here people
Because we're literally saying the same thing. Morris' distance is around 71 cm (you explicitly stated that the distance between them should be 0.5 to 1 meter) and the final distance I'm suggesting is around 1-2 meters at the aftermath. The scans you pointed out that "contradicts" the distances we're suggesting are all at the aftermath.

Hmm.... I just woke up so lets see what we have here. I'm seeing new faces too.

Hmm.... I just woke up so lets see what we have here. I'm seeing new faces too.
Here's arguments regarding my calc, I'll not include anything else since the main objective here is the calculation.
so I made the calc:

Pythagoras:

0.715m.

= 0.715-0.46= 0.255
m.

Izana speed:

Dale said there should be 0.5- 1m distance even after Kisaki's arm if fully extended :
My response:
Dale's response:

It seems you don't even understand the implications of your math here in relation to the visuals we are consistently given
My response:
Dale's response:
My response:

Dale's response:
I understand full and well, their final positions are quite literally much more than .255m away visually. I've made myself pretty clear here,

Corbin responded to this:
Dale's final response:
You're still not understanding what it is that I'm saying which is fine, I've got work today and tomorrow so you'll have to excuse me, I'll calc it myself with the necessary corrections on monday since it seems to not be something yall can grasp or even want to.
What do you think @Arnoldstone18 ?

(Tell me if I miss anything)

Honestly im quite confused here

You guys responses are not matching Dale's and vice versa except maybe @Dinozxd who was actually making counterarguments to what Dale was saying but Dale doesn't seem to understand that he isn't talking about the distance between Kakucho and the tip of the gun.

The distance between Mikey and Kisaki sitting on the floor is around 3m based off a rough calc i did using this image

After subtracting the distance Kisaki fell (assuming he did not take one step back in horror when he made this expression) and the distance of Kisaki's arm length, the gun length and the waist diameter of both Kakucho and Izana assuming they were kissing themselves before the feat. The maximum distance between Kakucho before he even began running towards Kisaki pointing a gun at him must to be in the 1m (or 1.5m range if we disregard Kakucho's knee to heel length when he kneels down). Keep in mind this 1-1.5m distance does not take into account the distance between Mikey, Kakucho and Izana before the feat, it just assumes they were all hugging themselves. so with that in mind, it should be impossible for the distance between Kisaki pointing the gun and Kakucho running (multiple steps in) towards him to be 1m.

So like @Dalesean027 said the distance between Kakucho running and the gun must be less than 1m and greater than 0.5

However, what @Dalesean027 is not understanding is that @MorrisHatesYou obliged and calced the distance to be 0.715m. which is within @Dalesean027's and my estimations.

Now @MorrisHatesYou factored in the distance where the bullet never even shows up in the panel where Izana saves Kakucho (0.46m), after subtracting that from the distance between the tip of the gun and Kakucho he got 0.255m. However, @Dalesean027 thinks Morris meant that as the distance between Kakucho and the tip of the gun.

On the other hand, @Dinozxd does not oblige to @Dalesean027's estimates but instead trying to explain why his distance makes sense. @Dalesean027's estimate is based on the distance between the feat and Kisaki sitting on the ground, @Dinozxd's argument is his distance is as a result of Kisaki standing up and pointing the gun at Kakucho (length of Kisaki standing up +length of Kisaki pointing the gun + length of the gun's tip)

Conclusion

Both @Dinozxd and @MorrisHatesYou make compelling arguments but I will side with @MorrisHatesYou here because he is trying to work with @Dalesean027 as best as he can. Morris' distance 0.7 works just fine with what Dale wants 0.5-1.

Last edited:
Completely misrepresenting me, I fully understand what dino is saying. Yall don't seem to understand the fault in what you're saying hence myself moving onto just making my own calc that fixes all the issues

Back