• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izana's gun feat revision (IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorrisHatesYou

Username Only
So this is the feat:

And there are 2 accepted scales: This is the first one and this is the second one.

Both of the scales have two major flaws.

Firstly, they both assume that Izana's arm movement is 90 degrees, which is inaccurate, if you look at the 6th scan of the first link I posted, you can see that the the horizontal distance between Izana chest and his hands are over 30 centimetres, and Izana would have to move his hands from the side of Kakucho's shoulder, not his back. So the degrees moved is much much more.

For the second point, distance between Kakucho and Izana when Izana was to move Kakucho was not subtracted there, since Izana should be running at the same time he moved his arms, the distance between Izana and Kakucho when Izana was about to move Kakucho should be subtracted. If someone was to punch with both of his hands at the same time, you wouldn't calculate the distance moved by both of them to find speed of the punch.

So the feat should be recalculated.

Also I want to propose to change the scale to where they are in their original positions, and this panel should not be used to scale the feat because this is all after the feat was already done.

It's likely that Kisaki moved away after he shot Izana, because if he didn't, it wouldn't make sense for Kakucho to not run at his direction, and it is clearly shown that Kakucho was running straight towards Kisaki when they were in their original positions, making the scale of the other panel invalid, so the scale from other panel is rather inaccurate. So it should be changed.

Last edited:
There was a debunk to this calc
Although your reasoning is fine, if you can debunk the debunk then this calc should work
The debunk doesn't even make sense, probably why it is ignored.
"Some guy on TikTok wanted me to post a thread Abt it"
This should tell you what you need to know, I might sound rude if I elaborate it further, but you already know.

About the other calc, that's what I'm arguing against.
I still believe Tokyon revengers should be scaled to hypersonic because of this calc
(1.8738531050360)×(1.68468803698/0.0291)/(0.0478379647) = 2,267.719589253457
Could work, but I'd first ask calc group member about it, if it's ok to divide distance moved by the umbrella with timeframe since it looks like south (top tier character) couldn't properly perceive the umbrella. But for now 34.3m/s is what should be used since I can argue for it

The calc for Izana comes from this btw https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mastrad1234/Izana_helping_Kakucho_recalc

But I do believe its wrong and the feat should be scaled again, I saw your scale, do you think yours should be used ? You didn't sound rude it was my fault for not removing it after i read the calc

As for the South feat, I see no reason for it to not be accepted since a similar feat "Izana dashes at Mikey" by you was accepted and it used 0.0291

The calc for Izana comes from this btw https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mastrad1234/Izana_helping_Kakucho_recalc

But I do believe its wrong and the feat should be scaled again, I saw your scale, do you think yours should be used ? You didn't sound rude it was my fault for not removing it after i read the calc
Yeah probably, I tried my best to scale it accurately, I can definitely say that it's the most accurate version
As for the South feat, I see no reason for it to not be accepted since a similar feat "Izana dashes at Mikey" by you was accepted and it used 0.0291
That scale got accepted because of the reaction of characters like chifuyu to Izana's speed, they probably won't get terrified over something they can deal with.

As for South's feat, idk, I need calc group members opinion, I'm not too sure about the scale, but I'd say 34.3m/s should be allowed

I actually think the verse is higher than where they are currently scaled. Honestly. Verse reaches hypersonic from the scales i've made and seen

I actually think the verse is higher than where they are currently scaled. Honestly. Verse reaches hypersonic from the scales i've made and seen
Izana's gun feat is hypersonic+ if you calculate the feat from where they were in their original positions, which also is more accurate since the supersonic+ version is all after the feat was done.

Izana's gun feat is hypersonic+ if you calculate the feat from where they were in their original positions, which also is more accurate since the supersonic+ version is all after the feat was done.
Exactly what i mean. I also think the verse is small building too, i made a calc for the hummer truck explosion with tAkemichi being point blank from the blast range

I see, this thread is really important, but let's see how this goes first, we might get attention, I don't wanna annoy staff members for now, if we have no choice then we will resort to that.
You won't annoy them. They prefer you to do it this way, rather than tag them under the actual scale. Ant told me to do that so its definitely okay

I don't think we'll get anywhere at this point, let's just wait for staffs to pay attention to Tokyo revengers.
Lol its not gone work like that man im telling you guys you gotta comment on their message walls thats the best way or it wont be seen. Its alot of scalers on this site and they have other things they do on here so they wont just come you have to tell them to look. I learned that the hard way trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back