• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

Kanroji isn't nowhere being that skill monster, she is just mad strong
okay okay,
Carry on.
DD please can you add her to the table Please?🥺

Also, I literally praised your tournament.
Please, knocking yourself down just because 1 thing didn't go your way isn't a solution for anyone, especially on yourself. Pick yourself up, man

Please, knocking yourself down just because 1 thing didn't go your way isn't a solution for anyone, especially on yourself. Pick yourself up, man
I mean you are also kinda triggering this whole mess
Praised this tourney? Sure, but you need to look at your fault

Could you just say what is the present problem withe using ben 10 aliens now? I still quite didn't get It
The problem isn't using Ben10 alien profiles. For example, the other match DD linked where a Ben10 alien was fighting was perfectly fine. Diamonhead's profile is very well documented, with links, scans, justifications, etc. Here, here, and here.
The single problem was that NRG's profile was severely lacking in links, scans, and justifications, plus an incorrect value, which drastically changed the outcome of the fight.

The single problem was that NRG's profile was severely lacking in links, scans, and justifications, plus an incorrect value, which drastically changed the outcome of the fight
Ok, but isn't this alread fixided? Why this still A problem? This is what I'm not getting, same thing with not being able to use dimondhead

I can assure you I'm in a better position than many others, Also this is our final conversation.

Look, Rubia wasn't beating NRG even before the extra info and CRT happened. It was, at best, inconclusive. The extra feats, scans and details turned an potential incon to a one-sided obliteration.

Ok, but isn't this alread fixided? Why this still A problem? This is what I'm not getting, same thing with not being able to use dimondhead

Hopefully, these can answer your question:
Demonic. Till a CRT is made nothing outside of a profile its used. It says he has "Standard melee range, Tens of meters with Radiation " then only this can be used.
Former staffs doesn't count iirc so you still need the actual staffs to approving it
From what I've experienced and seen on the wiki over the years, the way things work, even if a CRT about a character/verse is accepted mid-fight, if the changes are significant enough, the characters that were affected by that CRT cannot be used in the ongoing matches anymore (future matches can, of course). I've experienced something like that myself a while ago, where a character I was supporting in a fight got CRT'd, which lead to the match getting canceled, which is understandable.
Also, it's generally not allowed to use characters in fights that are undergoing CRTs (or if the verse itself is undergoing CRT).

Not using Diamondhead, I'm not sure why.

Things that need CRT are already present on the profiles first of all, Only linking them was an issue which has been solved like 8 hours ago. Either way I'm not participating.

@DemonicDude Okay, how about this? Instead removing yourself, how about declaring this tourney to be disbanded due of the atrocity and mess that happened and that made you feels upset?
@First_Witch Did this with his High 8-C tourney albeit not because he was upset but because the progress on High 8-C tourney was so fricking slow

I mean you are also kinda triggering this whole mess
Praised this tourney? Sure, but you need to look at your fault
I'm aware of my faults, and I apologize the situation got heated, I know that I unfortunately contributed to it.
At the end of the day, it's just a debate over which fictional character can win in a death-match. I know it's not that serious. I should have tried to stay calmer.
I got heated because the situation made me disheartened and upset, higthened up because I was genuinely enjoying the debate before that, even if it wasn't in my favor.
Once again, I apologize for my own mishandling of the situation

I'm referring to @GoldenScorpions and not you
Regardless...
@DemonicDude Okay, how about this? Instead removing yourself, how about declaring this tourney to be disbanded due of the atrocity and mess that happened and that made you feels upset?
@First_Witch Did this with his High 8-C tourney albeit not because he was upset but because the progress on High 8-C tourney was so fricking slow

It's my fault ? nah would've already won without "extra material" which is not even needed cause it's not skill to begin with.

He was talking to me, not you. His comment was a reply to mine.
Second, if you look back to the match (before the extra material), NRG and Rubia were close, with a slight advantage for NRG. So yes, NRG probably would have won fairly, but that's before the extra material, extra feats and NRG corrections.
After those extra things, NRG doesn't just win anymore, he stomps.
In both cases, NRG would win, but the revisions turned NRG's initially fair win into a stomp.

First and foremost, Ming Xin didn't lose yet. As I was busy when the match was made and till I responded (9h or so later) people just FRA one single comment. After I gave my reason, no one countered it or gave any argument. Either invalidate the match or that one can't be applied to the profiles.

Back