• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

So living radiation too hot to handle, No Problem out comes LIVING DIAMOND ! Throws diamonds, Shoots diamonds get ready Group-B, diamonds everywhere. :devilish:
Diamondhead

Okay after a good analysis, If DD want to submit a new character wich is not from ben 10 then the character that he will choose will be the replacement if its okay with the standards, if DD doesn't have someone and want another one to partecioate then Kanroji Mitsuri will be the new replacement

Former staffs doesn't count iirc so you still need the actual staffs to approving it
The ones which were skills has been added. His aliens scales to Ben and Omnitrix feat there ya go, ones which were not accepted removed.
ot5vUv8.jpg

From what I've experienced and seen on the wiki over the years, the way things work, even if a CRT about a character/verse is accepted mid-fight, if the changes are significant enough, the characters that were affected by that CRT cannot be used in the ongoing matches anymore (future matches can, of course). I've experienced something like that myself a while ago, where a character I was supporting in a fight got CRT'd, which lead to the match getting canceled, which is understandable.
Also, it's generally not allowed to use characters in fights that are undergoing CRTs (or if the verse itself is undergoing CRT).

From what I've experienced and seen on the wiki over the years, the way things work, even if a CRT about a character/verse is accepted mid-fight, if the changes are significant enough, the characters that were affected by that CRT cannot be used in the ongoing matches anymore (future matches can, of course). I've experienced something like that myself a while ago, where a character I was supporting in a fight got CRT'd, which lead to the match getting canceled, which is understandable.
Also, it's generally not allowed to use characters in fights that are undergoing CRTs (or if the verse itself is undergoing CRT).
Except none of it is significant ? What is so extremely new that's not mentioned ? Everything that his aliens does are already on Ben's page I mentioned it on their page again that their feats, skill and experiene comes from Ben and there ya go got approved with scans by Moderators, simple.

Velox already explained to you how that works, and why it's not fully valid yet.
And DD, it's already been discussed multiple times. The differences are significant
It was a combination of outskilling, outranging and outexperiencing, on top of already outpowering, outresisting and out-attack-speeding. Based solely on what exists on NRG's profile currently, NRG had advantage in the latter 3 while Rubia had advantage on the former 3. But after the walls of text you and Greenshifter presented, it shifted into NRG being better than Rubia in all 6 areas.
Turning the match into a one-sided destruction, aka a stomp (which also goes for NRG's previous 2 matches in the tourney)

okay guys, this is becoming annoying, here what we are gonna do NRG and Diamondhead are gonna be replaced with Kanroji,
she will be the character of DD AND Velox

i don't want to hear complaints,

Velox already explained to you how that works, and why it's not fully valid yet.
And DD, it's already been discussed multiple times. The differences are significant

Turning the match into a one-sided destruction, aka a stomp (which also goes for NRG's previous 2 matches in the tourney)
It became a stomp due to skill gap and Radiation poisioning now I got Diamondhead you cool with that ?

You do realize whatever alien I choose you are gonna get Skill stomped ? like....that's a continous thing.

the character Velox chose, she will replace NRG and Diamondhead, she will be Yours AND Velox Character

so that no one has to complain about

i'm sorry it had to be like this, but this will at least make everyone going for a midway,
where is the "Scan" of me saying I wanna team up with Velox in the first place ?

you mean that you will still continue the tournament right? even if you don't partecipate right?

No I'm removing myself you guys continue on,
By the way when am I going to be allowed to use Ben 10 characters again ? give me Date and Time (Cause CRT has been accepted all skill and info are linked),
cause after all.....I completed an entire tournment with them just a couple of months ago (Not anyone raised a single question.)
You can, I personaly not against putting Ben 10 characters ine thee tournament, the only thing is still salt existi thanks to thatr situation

nahhhh I'm sure there are amazing brilliant tournament makers outside me like for example JustANormalLemon, Peppersalt43.
I mean my tournament sucks anyways look at them soo lame.
what? they are not lame, they were amazing okay?

look pull yourself together, this is not the time to be depressed, everyone had these moments

Back