• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Shock Rock vs Garou (Quarter-Final-1)

(Quarter-Final-1)
(Match 11)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Have you heard of the term "Blast from the past?" Well then guess what THIS MATCH ACTUALLY HAPPENED BEFORE ! but that was 2 years ago, That was then & this is NOW ! Things have changed these two are now more stronger, durable, faster, and has gotten some pretty sick upgraded forms as well, Enters Garou in his "Pre-awakening " state the the self proclaimed greatest villain of all time and on the other corner we have the most Electrifiying alien of all time it's Shock Rock the walking talking energy powerhouse geared up in his Omni-Naut armor. 2 Years later these two face off once again, Will tonight finally be sweet revenge for Garou ? who looks to rub off his lost from two year ago ? or will Shock Rock officially solidify himself in the history book as Garou slayer once and for all ? New forms, New fight, New year & A New Era !
Will the history repeat itself ? or will it be night of revenge.
Both fighers are entering this fight with a victory from previous rounds, It's Shock Rock vs Garou right here in Equal stats tournament 2022 !

Results:
Garou (Pre Awakening) (One Punch Man): 5 (Kachon, Phoenks, Vin, MonkeyOfLife, Sedmi)
Shock Rock (Omni-Naut) (Ben 10): 1 (DD)
Inconclusive: 1 (Monkey of Life)

Update/Edit: Garou cant bypass High regen therefore both advances to the Semi finals.

a4Iqg7g.png

Last edited:
Garou will start with H2H which he will dominate in with higher skill, Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Enhanced Senses, RPL and Stat Amps
I don't know how Shock Rock fights so waiting for people to clarify

He fights by making any energy weapons he desires as has endless supply to energy at his arsenal which he can use to make any energy weapon, tool, forcefields, object both from short Range or long range.
His attacks can easily go all the way into the atmosphere have incredible range he can form any weapon that are listed on his page in Technique section.
One of Shock rocks most utilized technique is "Energy cage" he simply points at the direction of the enemy and permanently seals them which only he can reverse it as warlord Vilgax was not able to escape it all night. Assuming Garou doesn't have enough LS to break from the cage it should be gg as mentioned here:
Since this is Omni-Naut version of SR he has spaceflight which he uses to make interstellar travels and various weapons& tools such as Energy Lasso should be able to grab hold of Garou preventing him to escape or throwing him around with superior force (Which he can also do with Telekinesis), Forcefields for protection and if Garou increases his stats then Shock Rock can use double weapons in the combat making them from his own energy.
Since he any make practically anything using his energy so he's got a huge variety of Cages, Forcefields and Barriers mention on his profile:

Forcefield and Barriers:

• Energy Cage: Can make an energy cage that lasts permanently even after detransforming and used it to trap Vilgax for hours who couldn't escape all night.
  • Energy Forcefield: Can make an energy forcefield of both small and large sizes to protect himself and redirect energy, sound and fire attacks.
  • Energy Barrier: Shock Rock can make small energy barriers around the enemies as well depending on the type of fight he's engaged in.
  • Energy Web: Can form a stretching energy web to capture enemies, used it to capture Kevin's Rush. (Mutant Xlr8)
These all are used by him many times and his forcefields comes in all shapes and sizes, He will go as far as his creativity and skill goes which are already mentioned above and on top of this he's got good Regen and Arial combat to keep his distances and many kilometers worth of range.

Last edited:
Skill:
Shock Rock skill and heat resist arguments (His skill scale above Garou)
Not to mention Shock Rock was able to hold his own against Agent Six who is the "Sixth most dangerous man on Earth" the highly trained Providence Organization expert, The only reason fight was over due to the entire plot of the Ben Gen 10 Special where everyone in Washington D.C was transformed into an alien due to the watch malfunctioning, Therefore Ben multiple times throughout the episode timed out and never got a chance to use moves such as "Bluemarang" had the watch been fine he had an entire arsenal of moves defeat Agent Six especially when he held his own against him as Diamondhead earlier and this is Omni-Naut form stronger than base + 10, 000 year old Hex feat + Conqueror of planets Vilgax feat + defeating Weatherheads + Vilgax the same time as well as his sole reason for introduction being to face interstellar cosmic foes he's known to face multiple opponents at the same time in his Base form" and defeating them.

Some of what you are showing isn't fully a skill feat, more like who ben 10 fights... Which can be unreliable because of how ben defeats them and stuff. Via strength? Via speed and stuff like that.

But defeating people with alot of experience is a good skill feat depending on how you defeat them... But just because someone lives for 3000 years doesn't mean they will automatically be more experienced then someone who who has lived 50 years

Im not gonna vote yet but i feel like this Shock Rock fella is far more versatile than Garou and the fact that it can even be argued that his skill is superior kinda seals the deal for me.

While that is true High Override is the conqueror of the planets (Leader of his species) and leads planetary army and yet Ben defeated plus over came his mind control which are mention on Reboot Ben's profile.

Feats
:

Energy Weapons to shoot energy blasts while flying via his Jetpack in air (from kilometers worth distance) his opening moves many times has also been Energy Cage.
a question do you need a very high ap to break those cages?, i speak in general, not in this case

a question do you need a very high ap to break those cages?, i speak in general, not in this case
Hmm...Vilgax is Ben's strongest enemy and he couldn't break out so I don't belive it's gonna be AP unless you apply enough force to break through.

This match happened before with a less skilled Garou and he still won.

About Garou:

• He is absolutely more skilled than Shock Rock. Shock Rock has no feats against people with insane combat skills, intuition, and precognition like Garou does. He's fought Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Orochi, Flashy Flash, and etc all who are stated to be god tiers in terms of skill in the verse. Not to mention his combat skill is constantly evolving. I don't believe Shock Rock has any good feats of overcoming stronger and faster opponents through sheer skill, which is something Garou does all the time.
  • Last time they fought, Shock Rock had a 4x AP and LS advantage, and yet the fight was still arguable in great favor of Garou. Garou now starts on equal grounds, which means that he will now be the one holding the AP and Speed advantages as the battle goes on. Not to mention he was able to evolve from Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic+ over a single fight with Bang, who he was about equal-footing with. A difference of well over 500x
  • Shock Rock's Energy beams can be reflected by WSRSF and God Slayer Fist with ease. Examine Bang and Bomb deflecting similar energy attacks from Overgrown Rover with the technique.
  • Garou resist TK from an entity that had a higher LS than him.
  • Garou now has the ability to jump extremely far distances into the air and utilize Pseudo-Flight [See Chapter 155]. Making Shock Rock's original advantage of flight not nearly as useful.
  • Garou can now negate durability with his Roaring Aura Fist via vibrations, making it easier for him to destroy Shock Rock's armor.

On the page it seems that his regen only works as long as his "Rock Armor" remains. Garou can just break it to pieces with his physical strikes after evolving or use vibrations to shatter it.
The best we have is a fodder's head being split in half (along with his armor getting blown into big chunks). Gimme the clip DD.

• Last time they fought, Shock Rock had a 4x AP and LS advantage, and yet the fight was still arguable in great favor of Garou. Garou now starts on equal grounds, which means that he will now be the one holding the AP and Speed advantages as the battle goes on. Not to mention he was able to evolve from Massively Hypersonic to Relativistic+ over a single fight with Bang, who he was about equal-footing with. A difference of well over 500x
Ap, Speed and Dura are equal in this tourney not LS Shock Rock currently has Class G up to Class P with Energy Cage and higher with energy manip therefore in that specific field he has advantage.

Last edited:
Ap, Speed and Dura are equal in this tourney not LS Shock Rock currently has Class G up to Class P with Energy Cage and manip therefore in that specific field he has advantage.
Garou's ability to evolve extremely quickly mid battle is what Phoenks means by AP/dura/speed advantage.

Although Shock does have the LS advantage.

Is there proof that he can regenerate from his being shattered into smaller pieces? Does it have to be completely erased for him to die? Is it possible for Garou to use his extreme stamina advantage to outlast him?

Analytical Prediction and Precognition were merged a long time ago. See the Precognition page. They are essentially the same power. Which is why I called it that.
The pages were merged but the abilities are not the same thing. Precognition allows to the future meanwhile analytical prediction is predicting it through observation of things such as trajectory of attack or through some other means. In most cases precog is better than analytical prediction.

The pages were merged but the abilities are not the same thing. Precognition is see the future meanwhile analytical prediction is predicting it through observation of things such as trajectory of attack. In most cases prcog is better than analytical prediction.
I am aware, yes. But the result of the two abilities is the essentially the same, and they are both listed as "Precognition" so I don't believe me calling it that is wrong.

I am aware, yes. But the result of the two abilities is the essentially the same, and they are both listed as "Precognition" so I don't believe me calling it that is wrong.
It kind of is. Since precog is an better and more versatile ability.

It kind of is. Since precog is an better and more versatile ability.
That is actually incorrect. Precognition is limited by fate and time. While Analytical Prediction is reliant purely on observation, and thus it is actually more versatile at a higher-level.

Though yes, precognition is more potent in most scenarios, I would have to disagree that it is more versatile.

But anyway its not like it matters. The two abilities quite literally are listed on the same "Precognition" page and Analytical Prediction is very often referred to as just "Precognition." It's pretty clear that's what I meant, anyway. I obviously know that Garou can't see into the future.

Last edited:
He outlasted Weatherheads and Vilgax during their fights as well as Ben withstood High Override's mindcontrol which gives Reboot Ben Tennyson the Supernatural Willpower and other resistances, Flashly Flash or Darkshine isn't among the Top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six.
Read Garou's stamina section. The dude's entire history in OPM is literally just one big stamina feat.

The dude has fought groups of people after being shit on again and again by stronger and stronger opponents. Hell, the guy can even fight while he's been knocked unconscious.

Garou has insane physical endurance. He's gotten up after having his ribcage fragmented, holes put through him, and being "killed" in one instance by Royal Ripper. He also has enough willpower to break his limiters.

Back