• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither, he just shatters the laws of space-time. He can also shatter them via vacuums.

It's not him nullifying things.

It doesn't, that was never my argument. That's separate from him shattering space.
I don't think that would really prevent Garou from portal spamming him. Garou isn't putting him into a portal or any space-time nonsense, he's just using them to punch. He can open portals right next to Thor's skin and punch him.

Not convinced on this one.

Thor already has experience in dealing with portals and can sense them. Thor could clash with Garou's attacks, destroying them as a result.
I don't see how this is at all comparable to Garou's usage of portals. I'm not understanding what you mean.

Teleportation is neat but is it in-character for him to rapidly spam teleportation to escape an opponent's attacks?

Forcefields like that won't help if the portal is right up against his skin.

What does AoE matter if Garou can copy the power of the attack and just tank it? Or even absorb it with Gravity Knuckle.

Radioactive Man being the same dude who can absorb an infinite amount of radiation to use himself
It's important to contextualize statements. In the linked image, Radioactive Man is claiming that he became a reservoir of infinite radiation, meaning he has an infinite pool of radiation to draw on, not that he can pour out radiation with a literal infinite amount of grays. There needs to be further context of how much of his reservoir/how many grays used when he fought Thor.
This is simply radiation range. Unless you can specify what "effecting literal dimensions" means and unless you can quantify how many grays of radiation that would grant, this is unusable.
Similar to the first thing, you're failing to contextualize this statement. The radiation levels aren't literally immeasurable, they just exceed the sensor that picks up the radiation, as shown by them literally looking at a piece of machinery to see how much radiation is being measured. The most common device used to measure radiation in military settings are geiger counters, which can only really measure up to 100,000 msv/h, or around 0.1 grays. For reference, Garou passively radiates around 100 grays, and at his peak radiates over 80 billion grays.
This is unquantifiable.

This one is relatively simple actually, Thor has something called "immortals molecules", in short unlike the molecules of a normal person's Thor's are immortal and uneffected by things that would otherwise freeze, deconstruct or effect normal molecules. His molecules, much like himself are immortal, even ignoring having them targeted by transmutation. Radiation quite literally does not effect him for this reason.
Unfortunately for Thor, his immortal molecules wouldn't allow him to resist Garou's radiation. His matter manipulation is on an atomic level, tearing apart sub-atomic particles, which as a result would also tear apart his molecules, making his resistance to radiation useless.

After doing some research, I honestly don't see how Thor wins here. Once he's hit by any of Garou's matter manipulation attacks (which he spams), Thor would start to get incinerated by Garou's radiation. If somehow, he avoids getting hit by these attacks (which as a result cause explosions as large as moons), Garou would simply grow far faster and stronger than Thor can keep up with. Thor's stoppage of time at that point would be useless considering he wouldn't even be able to damage Garou, and his soul damaging abilities also wouldn't do much to Garou considering his soul has been brought to near-death countless times, and he was able to practically revive himself via sheer willpower.

i dont even think this match is possible tho
SBA would assume peak Thor and OP is restricting that
it doesn't follow SBA

It's important to contextualize statements. In the linked image, Radioactive Man is claiming that he became a reservoir of infinite radiation, meaning he has an infinite pool of radiation to draw on, not that he can pour out radiation with a literal infinite amount of grays. There needs to be further context of how much of his reservoir/how many grays used when he fought Thor.

This is simply radiation range. Unless you can specify what "effecting literal dimensions" means and unless you can quantify how many grays of radiation that would grant, this is unusable.

Similar to the first thing, you're failing to contextualize this statement. The radiation levels aren't literally immeasurable, they just exceed the sensor that picks up the radiation, as shown by them literally looking at a piece of machinery to see how much radiation is being measured. The most common device used to measure radiation in military settings are geiger counters, which can only really measure up to 100,000 msv/h, or around 0.1 grays. For reference, Garou passively radiates around 100 grays, and at his peak radiates over 80 billion grays.

This is unquantifiable.

Unfortunately for Thor, his immortal molecules wouldn't allow him to resist Garou's radiation. His matter manipulation is on an atomic level, tearing apart sub-atomic particles, which as a result would also tear apart his molecules, making his resistance to radiation useless.

After doing some research, I honestly don't see how Thor wins here. Once he's hit by any of Garou's matter manipulation attacks (which he spams), Thor would start to get incinerated by Garou's radiation. If somehow, he avoids getting hit by these attacks (which as a result cause explosions as large as moons), Garou would simply grow far faster and stronger than Thor can keep up with. Thor's stoppage of time at that point would be useless considering he wouldn't even be able to damage Garou, and his soul damaging abilities also wouldn't do much to Garou considering his soul has been brought to near-death countless times, and he was able to practically revive himself via sheer willpower.
Extremely fair arguments.

I've been convinced again to be honest. Going to need further proof from the Thor side.

if you are restricting everything to 3-C then it wouldn't involve thor's full potential as the vs thread rules want you to do
Vs thread rules say I can restrict anything that's a higher tier than 3-C, which I'm doing.

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.

The main tier I'm using here is 3-C, and Thor can consciously decide he doesn't want to use his higher-than-3-C stuff.

Radioactive Man uses the same Radiation that he stores to attack with, none of his attacks can work on Thor due to his immortal molecules. Again, unlike humans Asgardian's and God's like Thor are immune to poisons, Radiation and heat.

The dude is outright immune, Radiation cannot effect him since his molecules are not structured like that of mortals.
He's effecting space itself with Radiation, that is not range. He's explicitly effecting something inorganic.
Similar to the first thing, you're failing to contextualize this statement.
Kachon the only one who's been doing that is you. You're the one who's twisting statements and feats to fit your own narrative.
The radiation levels aren't literally immeasurable, they just exceed the sensor that picks up the radiation, as shown by them literally looking at a piece of machinery to see how much radiation is being measured. The most common device used to measure radiation in military settings are geiger counters, which can only really measure up to 100,000 msv/h, or around 0.1 grays. For reference, Garou passively radiates around 100 grays, and at his peak radiates over 80 billion grays.
Radiation levels, much like all things can be immeasurable. Unless you think that you can numerical qualify something that's infinite, which is what's being stated for Sergei.
This is unquantifiable.
Not really, Sergei IS radiation ITSELF. His entire form is that of pure radiation itself, he is the source of radiation which would be vastly above anything Garou has done.
Unfortunately for Thor, his immortal molecules wouldn't allow him to resist Garou's radiation.
Not how that works, Thor is immune since his molecules are not comparable to that of humans. You'd need proof that his radiation can effect people that aren't vulnerable to the DNA effects of radiation.
His matter manipulation is on an atomic level, tearing apart sub-atomic particles, which as a result would also tear apart his molecules, making his resistance to radiation useless.
Lol Thor has withstood Atomic and Sub-Atomic deconstruction before that's nothing to him. He's also been hit by Anti-Matter before so again, nothing new.
After doing some research, I honestly don't see how Thor wins here. Once he's hit by any of Garou's matter manipulation attacks (which he spams), Thor would start to get incinerated by Garou's radiation.
Already explained why this is incorrect.
Thor's stoppage of time at that point would be useless considering he wouldn't even be able to damage Garou, and his soul damaging abilities also wouldn't do much to Garou considering his soul has been brought to near-death countless times, and he was able to practically revive himself via sheer willpower.
Garou never revived himself and that's definitely flowery language if I've ever seen it.
Garou's portals are hyperspace gates. Is there proof that Thor can interact with 4D objects?
That Hammer can effect 1-A shit, and Garou's hyperspace gates aren't 4-D.

Considering we're capping at 3-C, the fight would simply end with them having equal AP and Durability, but Garou having an inconceivable speed advantage which continuously passively exponentially gets larger as the fight goes, nigh-teleportation danmaku using attacks that each rip apart atoms to their sub-atomic elements and have gravity dense enough that it can push back a being with Stellar Lifting Strength at the same time, alongside a plethora of other things, would eventually give him the win.

Vs thread rules say I can restrict anything that's a higher tier than 3-C, which I'm doing.

The main tier I'm using here is 3-C, and Thor can consciously decide he doesn't want to use his higher-than-3-C stuff.
ok but base Thor has Mjolnir which unleashes Low 1-A God Blast which isn't separate

that means you also restricting god blast to 3-C...you cant just do that🗿
Dude, read the rules. He can't even use the God Blast in this fight. That's how restriction works. Can you stop replying here if you're going to keep misunderstanding. It's very simple.

Radioactive Man uses the same Radiation that he stores to attack with
Gin let's not. He quite literally states that he because of his ability to absorb an infinite amount of radiation, he has become a large reservoir of radiation that he can draw upon to attack with. Unless there's proof of him running out of radiation from using a single attack, there's no proof that he's constantly attacking with an infinite amount of radiation.

He just has an infinite pool to draw on.
He's effecting space itself with Radiation, that is not range. He's explicitly effecting something inorganic.
And how do you quantify that
Radiation levels, much like all things can be immeasurable. Unless you think that you can numerical qualify something that's infinite, which is what's being stated for Sergei.
I'm convinced that you either didn't read your own scan, didn't read what I said, or both. This isn't an omniscient narrator stating that Sergei has immeasurable radiation. It's a person LOOKING AT A DEVICE that can be deduced to be a radiation measuring system stating that his radiation is unable to be measured PRESUMABLY by the machine that is actually measuring the radiation.
Not really, Sergei IS radiation ITSELF. His entire form is that of pure radiation itself, he is the source of radiation which would be vastly above anything Garou has done.
This is not how radiation works. Sergei is radiation. His biology and everything is just raw radiation. That does not mean that he emits more radiation than Garou however. In the same way, Ace from One Piece, although he is made entirely of fire, his fire isn't necessarily hotter than let's say Sanji's fire. Being an object in its raw form doesn't mean you're superior than any form of it.
Lol Thor has withstood Atomic and Sub-Atomic deconstruction before that's nothing to him. He's also been hit by Anti-Matter before so again, nothing new.
Links?
Garou never revived himself and that's definitely flowery language if I've ever seen it.
Notice how I said 'practically.'

Also, this is not flowery language. It's been reiterated time and time and time again in the series, where breaking/pushing your limiter requires both your mind, body, and soul to overcome death.

Do you understand what a hypserspace gate is?
Do you understand what a CRT is? A simple name isn't enough to grant higher D abilities.
Gin let's not.
No Kachon let's absolutely.
He quite literally states that he because of his ability to absorb an infinite amount of radiation, he has become a large reservoir of radiation that he can draw upon to attack with. Unless there's proof of him running out of radiation from using a single attack, there's no proof that he's constantly attacking with an infinite amount of radiation.
He can't run out of radiation because he has an infinite amount to utilize. You cannot run somethings that's infinite dry.

He can absorb infinite amounts of radiation, and uses that same thing to attack. You saying unless there's proof that he can use up all of something that's infinite means your ignorant of the very term of infinite.
He just has an infinite pool to draw on.
His output is equal to his resistance. Infinite Radiation would generate an infinite amount of rem / rads.
And how do you quantify that.
Easy, much how the rest of the wiki does. Higher potency for effecting something inanimate, same as mind haxxing someone with no mind.
I'm convinced that you either didn't read your own scan, didn't read what I said, or both. This isn't an omniscient narrator stating that Sergei has immeasurable radiation. It's a person LOOKING AT A DEVICE that can be deduced to be a radiation measuring system stating that his radiation is unable to be measured PRESUMABLY by the machine that is actually measuring the radiation.
Yet we can register Gamma Ray bursts but they can't register this. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude its above anything that we can actually have machines register.
This is not how radiation works. Sergei is radiation. His biology and everything is just raw radiation. That does not mean that he emits more radiation than Garou however. In the same way, Ace from One Piece, although he is made entirely of fire, his fire isn't necessarily hotter than let's say Sanji's fire. Being an object in its raw form doesn't mean you're superior than any form of it.
Comparing apples to tomatoes. Ace is not a being of radiation, they use two very different abilities. Sergei is radiation itself, you can't get much more radioactive than someone's who's composed of pure radiation.

Ace is a different element so that's irrelevant.
Here, here, here and here. Asgardian's have a completely different biology than humans, Thor's molecules are structured vastly differently than humans hence why he's been described and shown to being immune anything that tempers with molecules, poisons and high heats and absolute zero.

It's the same reason why the Hulk, who's resistant to radiation to an insane degree cannot withstand the things that Thor can. Because The Hulk still has the molecules of a mortal, Thor's molecules are different so he's uneffected by things that effect humans.

The only person to ever have been able to tamper with Thor's molecules was Molecule Man and I don't think I need to explain the difference between Garou and someone who's tier 1.
Notice how I said 'practically.'

Also, this is not flowery language. It's been reiterated time and time and time again in the series, where breaking/pushing your limiter requires both your mind, body, and soul to overcome death.
Being stated again and again =/= It being serious. They are obviously not damaging their own souls by training. The one time Garou had any interaction with soul manipulation was when God killed him and he didn't resist that in any capacity.

Why do I always see that a fight involving Cosmic Garou usually turns out to be a stomp either way and these matches usually aren't going to be added?

Why do I always see that a fight involving Cosmic Garou usually turns out to be a stomp either way and these matches usually aren't going to be added?
This definitely isn't a stomp on either side. This one is actually pretty close.

There is litterly nothing Thor can do. Garou 1 shots

Thor litterly has no wincon other than God Blast which is a final attack completely out of character.

There is litterly nothing Thor can do. Garou 1 shots

Thor litterly has no wincon other than God Blast which is a final attack completely out of character.
Thor has magic attacks higher than his Stats apart from Godblast, people just forgets it

Thor will also grow in power until he and Garou are at the 3-C limit where they will not grow due to the rules.

Thor has more Haxs and resists everything Garou can throw at him.

Also Garou is not surviving a rain of lightning bolts of millions of bolts

Thor absorbed the gamma rays from hulk enough for him to grow bigger and stronger than hulk radiation ain’t working in this case

Thor has magic attacks higher than his Stats apart from Godblast, people just forgets it

Thor will also grow in power until he and Garou are at the 3-C limit where they will not grow due to the rules.

Thor has more Haxs and resists everything Garou can throw at him.

Also Garou is not surviving a rain of lightning bolts of millions of bolts
Yea I am aware of Thors abilities.

Garou one shots no matter how you look at it. First off he already starts off at an AP advantage viable to just 1 shot off the bat.

Thors only method of increasing stats is through Statistics Amplification (Can double his strength with Megingjord, or increase his strength tenfold with the Warrior's Madness), Berserk Mode (via Warrior's Madness).

Which doesn't mean crap because Garou can Instantly copy it. Power Boosts is what Thor has which is completely useless against instant matching and exponential surpassing. Even if Thor had a growth rate Its linear It can't beat Garou's matching and exponential growth. Additionally Garou also has some Power Boosts Like Awakening Breath and Exploding Heart release fist. There is no way Thor can counter the one shot its impossible for him.

You cant even argue Thors matter manip aswell as Garou has resistance to it on a subatomic level (arguably Macro quantum)

Forcefields' can be bypassed with Hyperspace Gates and Thor aint going to BFR cause Garou can escaped being trapped in different dimensions.

Garou just 1 shots easily and I think he has resistance to electricity. Even if he doesn't Thor would never get the opportunity to use it and Garou just spams Hyperspace Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back